Write your questions into the book... (Ghostwriter's AMA)

The Ghostwriter

...for the sake of my ghostly hide, I will not be answering that question, Giga. Not while Lady Mandy is present...which I hope is an acceptable title alternate, because extremely-old habits seem to prevent me from referring to anyone that has not been properly crowned as a queen as such. 'remains on guard anyway for possible reaction'

...for the sake of my ghostly hide, I will not be answering that question, Giga. Not while Lady Mandy is present...which I hope is an acceptable title alternate, because extremely-old habits seem to prevent me from referring to anyone that has not been properly crowned as a queen as such. 'remains on guard anyway for possible reaction'

4N56hab.jpg

In your terms, he is merely asking who the main character of your novel is. As it stands you can't have a proper story unless you identify a cast of characters that the reader can identify with.

I am sorry, Mr. Toffee. With Lady Mandy's sudden presence in the place and with some of the tales I have heard, true or not... 'shudders' My mind went a very-different direction. As of right now, I am still working on narrowing down characters for use among other things. I do plan on using my personal renditions of the various people here, figuring out the best possible roles for each and such, and I am still working on narrowing down which possible plot to use.

As of now, I have roughly ten different budding story plots, with a couple I may file away for another time. I still say you would make for an effective antagonist, good sir.

It may not seem like it, but these goons behind me and Walker make it difficult to write at times... 'looks behind himself for a second before looking back' I just hate how they wait until I'm alone with them for certain punishments...everyone, get your heads out of the gutter.

I am sorry, Mr. Toffee. With Lady Mandy's sudden presence in the place and with some of the tales I have heard, true or not... 'shudders' My mind went a very-different direction. As of right now, I am still working on narrowing down characters for use among other things. I do plan on using my personal renditions of the various people here, figuring out the best possible roles for each and such, and I am still working on narrowing down which possible plot to use.

As of now, I have roughly ten different budding story plots, with a couple I may file away for another time. I still say you would make for an effective antagonist, good sir.

It may not seem like it, but these goons behind me and Walker make it difficult to write at times... 'looks behind himself for a second before looking back' I just hate how they wait until I'm alone with them for certain punishments...everyone, get your heads out of the gutter.

You all acting like a 10 yr old blondie with anger issues gonna do sheet.

You all acting like a 10 yr old blondie with anger issues gonna do sheet.

... 'glances at Grim' When she does eventually torture him, would she mind if I take notes for torture scenes in future tales? 'pulls out notepad and pen'

Have you made any horror books

I have caused the existence of many horrors in the past in this realm. Edgar Allen Poe was one of my more-favored recipients for such tales here. It is sad that I haven't seen another soul like him in a good while... 'frown appears on his face'

Wanna go beat up a parking lot full of hippies with me?

'crosses arms' And just why would I harm a group of people that has spawned quite a few wild tales? Once you can make sense of some of them in their...enlightened...state, they are capable of coming up with some amazing things I wouldn't have done on my own. And that is saying something.

... 'glances at Grim' When she does eventually torture him, would she mind if I take notes for torture scenes in future tales? 'pulls out notepad and pen'

I have caused the existence of many horrors in the past in this realm. Edgar Allen Poe was one of my more-favored recipients for such tales here. It is sad that I haven't seen another soul like him in a good while... 'frown appears on his face'

'crosses arms' And just why would I harm a group of people that has spawned quite a few wild tales? Once you can make sense of some of them in their...enlightened...state, they are capable of coming up with some amazing things I wouldn't have done on my own. And that is saying something.

I don't think she would care, knowing her it would make her happy your helping spread the example

C'mon King, you don't think I can hold my own against a 10 year old? Her plans won't carry out past Halloween. Plus you're smart, you know how to deal with such issues, yeah?

'glances at XOXO' While I am capable of manipulating reality as I write, it would be my luck that she finds a way to become immune to such manipulations. It is called biding one's time and angering off not potential threats in the mean time. And now, thanks to you, her eyes will probably be on me more than usual, which I was hoping to avoid, foolish mortal.

'glances at XOXO' While I am capable of manipulating reality as I write, it would be my luck that she finds a way to become immune to such manipulations. It is called biding one's time and angering off not potential threats in the mean time. And now, thanks to you, her eyes will probably be on me more than usual, which I was hoping to avoid, foolish mortal.

If your intentions were to evade my sight, you should have abstained from the forum completely. If there is something she did it's help me see you are indeed a force I can use. I am aware of all my threats before hand, she did not cause it.

Archived