You all are cowards!

Bill Cipher

I would duel you myself, but not only am I a monster...in the loosest of terms...myself, I do not have a deck ready for use. And I don't care if they are storybook characters come to life, I will not use those blasted Toons. 'grumbles something about them making the real stories appear back'

And from what I have observed, some would not appreciate me making use of something called a Spellbook deck, either.

...I will never be allowed to live that down, am I...?

joElMDh.jpg

Calm down, you know you are my favorite.

I wouldn't mind taking time out of my schedule for once just to challenge you. But if you can't even dare touch any of my tentacles at Mach 20 speed, then it would be more preposterous that you could ever reduce my Life Points a bit. Nyuhuhuhuhuhuhu...

[creepypasta.jpg]

!

qEvEKnG.jpg

Is that even how this works, Bobblehead? Monster versus monster?

Of course it wouldn't be official, but it is nice to see each other's effectiveness in battle as it will identify each other's weaknesses before we let the young try to even touch us~

c5rO9FG.jpg

Well, such an offer is certainly tempting, I have been ready to go all day, so I am just left waiting for you!

Bill vs Cena; That would be something

WnoWjA5.jpg

I fear no man... but that... thing... it scares me...

c5rO9FG.jpg

Well, such an offer is certainly tempting, I have been ready to go all day, so I am just left waiting for you!

Then the next time I see you...a day from now when I'l be ready, and I'll definitely have myself prepared for a showdown. I'll be ready to see what you prepared for me~ Nyuhuhuhuhuhu...

tokyohive_1415670148_af_org.jpg

Archived