montage dragon: discussion

MontageDragonTDGS-JP.png

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by sending 3 Monster Cards from your hand to the Graveyard. The original ATK of this card is equal to the total Levels of the Monster Cards sent to the Graveyard this way x 300.

discuss...

Guest JoshIcy

good for gadget fodder summoning, but otherwise i dont see how it could be summoned much :/.... or maybe its because ive been out of the main game for so long....

this card to me defines the term "paranoid beatstick".... if that makes sense...

Well...

You can maybe combo it with the Calculator to make the attack of the calculator 3000 (2 levels of its own and 8 levels of Montage Dragon).

But to be honest, this card is best used as a last resort, since it requires to send 3 monsters from your hand to the graveyard only to get a beat stick on the field.

So it's mediocore.

well i guess u could build an OTK deck around it' date=' i mean clear back row, [b']ditch 3 yubels[/b] or something and you got a 9000 beatstick, but yeah as said mediocre

I don't even want to know how awful a "Montage Dragon" deck would look like then.

The hours approaching, just give it your best

You've got to reach your prime.

That’s when you need to put yourself to the test,

And show us a passage of time,

We're gonna need a montage

Oh it takes a montage

Show a lot of things happing at once,

Remind everyone of what’s going on

And with every shot you show a little improvement

To show it all would take to long

That’s called a montage

Oh we want montage