Korosensei's Review Time

Korosensei

maxresdefault.jpg

Your favorite sensei is back~ Only this time, it's an address after an unfortunate event has spread its way here, and there are only a few days left before this imminent world's end. Whether the fate of the world's destruction rests in theirs, or in my hands, there is still more left you students need to know before you even try to resist.

Unfortunately for me, some of you have already blasted away my tentacles with some strong anti-sensei decks that there is not much I can do against other fellow monsters anyway. However, if you still want to prove your worth an knowledge, whether it be from combat skill to event card-making skill, do not be afraid to talk to me. I will still take your requests to spar/duel with me anytime and I will not mind.

Thus, I will now have open seminar if anyone wants to consult to me before the end approaches. You students still need to manipulate the talents that I have cultivated into you (or at least some of you), and face against that, which is agony, corruption, and chaos. It's my job anyway to make sure the things you learned don't go to waste. There might be some you who are already independent, but you can't deny that you have yet much to learn in the grand scheme of things. The teachers are merely one of your guides to facing against opposition by supplying the knowledge you need, and they will support you morally as well when you reciprocate the right feelings. So from here, I will help you face against these monsters as best I can.

Time is running out~

tumblr_ni4e1cuT311ry54jto1_400.gif

Archived