Black Veil Brides

Halubaris Maphotika

Oh boy, here we go...

I've been a fan of BVB since about 2012. I was never a fan of We Stitch These Wounds and Set The World on Fire. I have begun to thoroughly enjoy them though since they are now more Hard Rock/Thrash Metal, than their Screamo/Glam Metal phase. I love Wretched and Divine and BVB IV both of which are solid albums. Helps that Bob Rock produced IV, since he is a Rock/Thrash god.

Don't feel you can't participate if you like their first two albums though. This topic is for Lovers and Haters of all spectrums.

So please, discuss this group.

And no yelling about the fanbase, fanbases suck and they have nothing to do with the music. Fair warning, if this topic devolves into pointless ranting on the fanbase I will lock it.

Black Veil Brides arent screamo, not even close to being it. Screaming doesnt automatically make it screamo. Screamo would refer to bands like Saetia, pg.99, Jeromes Dream and Hot Cross. Early BVB is more like super poppy Glam Rock/Post-Hardcore (Glamcore?).

Personally I cant stand either phase of the band, I prefer the earlier Post-Hardcore bands over bands like them.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived