"Travelling Mech-"s [Level 7 Machine Support]

GarlandChaos

CgF3mfW.jpg?1

Pendulum Effect: You cannot Pendulum Summon monsters, except Machine-Type monsters. This effect cannot be negated. If you do not have a card in your other Pendulum Zone: You can add 1 Level 7 Machine-Type monster from your deck to your hand. You can only use this effect of "Travelling Mech-Clops" once per turn. All Level 7 Machine-Type monsters you control gain the following effect.

-At the start of the Damage Step, if this card battles a Level 6 or lower monster: You can draw 1 card. You can only use this effect once per turn.

Flavor Text: It has been to ten thousand dimensions, yet still it searches for home.

Gbj92hP.jpg?1

Pendulum Effect: You cannot Pendulum Summon monsters, except Machine-Type monsters. This effect cannot be negated. If you do not have a card in your other Pendulum Zone: You can add 1 Level 7 Machine-Type monster from your deck to your hand. You can only use this effect of "Travelling Mech-Titan" once per turn. All Level 7 Machine-Type Monsters you control gain the following effect.

-Once per turn: You can discard 1 Level 7 Machine-Type monster; destroy 1 card your opponent controls, then both players draw 1 card.

Flavor Text: Though battered and scarred, it marches on through wars, storms, and strife.

Since Level 7 machines are kinda lacking at the moment, I decided that I'd give them a bit of a buff with these two guys.

CnC?

Clops can give many free draws, since the effect applies to all level 7-Machine type monsters, which is scarce, but can be effective in a B.E.S deck, but it has another hard restriction "Level 6 or lower monster(s)"

But I suggest limiting the max draws to 3 per turn

Yeah, funny thing about Clops: It gives them all the same effect, so regardless, you're only getting one draw per turn, as far as I know.

Pendulum Effect: You cannot Pendulum Summon monsters, except Machine-Type monsters. This effect cannot be negated. If you do not have a card in your other Pendulum Zone: You can add 1 Level 7 Machine-Type monster from your deck to your hand. You can only use this effect of "Travelling Mech-Clops" once per turn. All Level 7 Machine-Type monsters you control gain the following effect.

-At the start of the Damage Step, if this card battles a Level 6 or lower monster: You can draw 1 card. You can only use this effect once per turn.

All hard OPTs state a specific name, and in the case of this one, I doubt it would prevent multiple draws. An easier solution would be to have it just target one Level 7 Machine and apply the effect on that, it wouldn't even change anything if it was meant to give only one draw. Same goes for the other one, unless it is intended that you can use that as often as you want.

Archived