Fair Game

CybZer0

wg81FgP.jpg

EFFECT: "Roll a six sided dice and activate the appropriate effect base on the number rolled.

1:Both players draw 1 card.

2:Both players banish 1 card their opponent controls.

3:Both players gain 2000 LP.

4:Both players take no damage until their EP.

5:Both players discard their entire hands.

6:Both players cannot Special Summoned until their EP."

Please criticize, correct me, and comment! :)

This is a pretty random card which is fair under normal circumstances....it's 6 dice roll can hinder pendulum oriented decks and synchro decks, but it puts you in the same situation...still it's quite risky to use and it's better to use something that has 100% probability effect other than this when focusing certain things......

Although it appears completely symmetrical, also realize that you ultimately lose a card (by using this card) in advantage, resulting in an overall -1 with unpredictable effects. Although this form of randomness is fairly acceptable - a card that does nothing on its "negative" outcomes already gives a player reasons to not run it - the usefulness of each mode depends highly on the situation. It's like having a Swiss Army Knife that pops out a random tool each time you try to use it, and 5 times out of 6 you won't be getting the mode you so desperately need.

On the other hand, That Six will proceed to eliminate a large amount of this randomness, turning it into a 1 in 2 chance of either one of these modes happening. The randomness is greatly reduced, but still sufficiently unreliable. Giving your opponent a free draw when you're gunning to stop their mass Summon plays can turn out to be disastrous.

This + That Six + Using it on your opponent's turn only (+ Dice Re-Roll) = profit?

Lol. I was completely unaware of the existence of "That Six". Perhaps I should alter the results of the die, however I believe it is good the way it is. And yes, Konami would make many profits. Also, to add on to your equation; This + That Six + Using it on your opponent's turn only (+ Dice Re-Roll) + Ghost Rare only+ Short print = More profit?

Archived