monarch deck aint crap!

just bought 1 and its nothing like the poiler, no monarcks are in it besides the dark one. next no common S.J. need proof?

Picture003.jpg

if u want, i can post a complete deck list, but my friend has the rest of it at the moment, ever since i lost (or had it stolen) my bag ive been letting him hold everything for me.

EDIT: For those who may not belive still, hope this pic is even better proof. srry gfor bad quality, not my camera.

Picture004.jpg

We already went over the changes.. You should find a real TCG site with real lists.

i didnt know, i only go to wiki because i hope people post what they know is true, or confirmed, i dont know any other yugi sites. Id realy like a list though, so if mabey you can pm me some of your personal favs than.

We already went over the changes.. You should find a real TCG site with real lists.

i didnt know' date=' i only go to wiki because i hope people post what they know is true, or confirmed, i dont know any other yugi sites. Id realy like a list though, so if mabey you can pm me some of your personal favs than.

[/quote']

I posted the link.

And, also, the deck was like it said on Wiki. You just looked at the wrong list.

Archived