Kiba

asterr259

kiba.jpg

This is one of those older animes that I always find myself coming back to every couple years (Along with MAR(Marchen Awakens Romance) and Scryed). Idk if I saw it on TV or one of my older cousins was watching it subbed, but I guess it had a lasting appeal to me. But of course if I bring it up to any other of my friends they think I'm talking about some Naruto Spin-Off. Felt like a weird Pokemon + FF love child, but that's what probably what attracted me to it, seeing as those are two things I love. Also had pretty good story telling imo. Disqus if you've seen it.

..so what exactly is it?

It's about the story of a boy named Zed who lives with his "sick" mother in a world polluted by machines and such. He's pretty much only supported by his best friend Noah. When his mother disappears, eventually he discovers another world, which is more Fantasy like where people battle using "Spirits" which are creatures sealed in marble like objects called "shards", which also act as a medium for magic I think. Unknown to him Noah also followed him there. It basically tells the story of about him looking for his mother while participating in war where him in his friend fight on different sides with different where they grow and mature differently.

Something along those lines. Trying to avoid the "tl;dr"point.

Archived