[Interest Check] Kamen Rider Rackham

Jolta

Well, I'm on mobile and this is only an Interest Check so I won't go too deep.

The primary Rider is played by me, and the secondary Rider is Decade NEO, the successor of Decade.

The Roleplay is intended to be some sort of second coming of Decade, with Rackham and Decade NEO travelling different routes before meeting at some point.

The playable Riders are the successors of post-Decade Kamen Riders. They each live in realities where they do exist. Rackham, in this case, is Ghost's successor.

I'm still deciding between the traits of Decade NEO - Decade's daughter or the wielder of Dai-Shocker's second DecaDriver?

I'm still planning and many things are subject to change. Before further building, I require an interest gauge.

I had a little thought of a 'Next Generation' thing. Before ditching the idea for being too cliche, I thought - why not the second coming of D- D- D- Decade?

So yeah, this is more of 'The Next Generation' thing, rather than 'redone' Riders. You're a Rider's child(if you use the term loosely, it can refer to a student-mentor relationship)

I had a little thought of a 'Next Generation' thing. Before ditching the idea for being too cliche, I thought - why not the second coming of D- D- D- Decade?

So yeah, this is more of 'The Next Generation' thing, rather than 'redone' Riders. You're a Rider's child(if you use the term loosely, it can refer to a student-mentor relationship)

"Next Generation"....

[spoiler=Yes...I approve]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EmA07MqcMQ

So in short, children (student-mentor) of the Riders from Decade onward?

Yes.

However, each of them exist in a reality where the other successors do not exist. That's where the worldhopping comes in.

Hmm, so in short the Riders from W, OOO, Fourze, Wizard, Gaim, Drive, and Ghost.

Well, this just gave me more options than I originally thought! Too bad we can't make our own unique Riders, cause I would've had one perfect!

Hmm, so in short the Riders from W, OOO, Fourze, Wizard, Gaim, Drive, and Ghost.

Well, this just gave me more options than I originally thought! Too bad we can't make our own unique Riders, cause I would've had one perfect!

And Decade.

They can be original in a different way.

Using the same trinket types, maybe a similiar-functioning Driver with a different skin and name slapped onto it.

You can choose to make their powers carbon copies, or give them new trinkets altogether.

Anyways, I have considered taking Wizard in addition to my current Rider, but it appears that others take interest.

Also, max. 2 Riders reserves per pearson.

And Decade.

They can be original in a different way.

Using the same trinket types, maybe a similiar-functioning Driver with a different skin and name slapped onto it.

You can choose to make their powers carbon copies, or give them new trinkets altogether.

Anyways, I have considered taking Wizard in addition to my current Rider, but it appears that others take interest.

Also, max. 2 Riders reserves per pearson.

Hmmm, alright then sounds good.

I suppose I'll reserve either OOO or W...since Decade is pretty much taken xD

I think I should try my best to set this up soon. I actually thought of abandoning this idea for Kamen Rider Fae or something.

But I'm sticking to this.

Plus, we have a DA NAME Super Sentai RP on the other side of the bridge. Hey! Why not YCM's personal little SUUPA HIIRO TAIMU?

EDIT: Say, does anyone wish for me to allow two custom Riders that fit the number theme? I mean, what's Decade without a ten?

Archived