Wrapper Dragon

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Wapper_Dragon

so what do u guys think about this card? I think its okay because of its cool effect...u can put this face down on the field, and when some monster with a high ATK hits this monster, then BAM!! ultimate 1800 atk deduction!! whats also good is that if the monster that had this equipped to it was destroyed, you can special summon wrapper dragon back again!! WOW!! lol (the only thing I dont like is the 1 tribute to summon it on the field)

If it was a 4-star monster, it would be good. As it is, its use is very limited. Just about the only way to take advantage of its effect is to suicide it into something, then attack that weakened something with something else, than attack either another monster or the opponent directly with Wrapper Dragon.

If it was a 4-star monster' date=' it would be good. As it is, its use is very limited. Just about the only way to take advantage of its effect is to suicide it into something, then attack that weakened something with something else, than attack either another monster or the opponent directly with Wrapper Dragon.

[/quote']

Obviously, it's a card meant for deck with beatsticks xP

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Wapper_Dragon

so what do u guys think about this card? I think its okay because of its cool effect...u can put this face down on the field' date=' [b']and when some monster with a high ATK hits this monster, then BAM!! ultimate 1800 atk deduction!![/b] whats also good is that if the monster that had this equipped to it was destroyed, you can special summon wrapper dragon back again!! WOW!! lol (the only thing I dont like is the 1 tribute to summon it on the field)

lol, i just noticed that. ATK points lulz....

Archived