Frunk's Deck - All new... Sort of...

Frunk

Cave Dragon... interesting, 2000 ATK.

I'll go on eBay, but some of the rarer cards like Dark Paladin and Buster Blader are hard to obtain, Dark Paladin being the best booster pack pull I've ever made. Pitch-Dark Dragon and Dark Blade only feature in the deck due to the lack of powerful tribute monsters, for example, in a duel today, I managed to pump Dark Blade up to 2700 ATK using the combination of Black Pendant and Pitch-Dark Dragon. I'm interested in this Fusion, I'm still likely to cut the monsters when I get more non-tribute Dragons, but for now...

Sorry if I sound a bit daft, but what does "tDDitC" mean?

I also have Armed Dragon Lvls 3 and 5, I'll look into the higher the levels.

Lord of D. is a problem, but his effect is really useful if you're lucky. Element Dragon will stay, for now...

I'm wondering, is Twin-Headed Behemoth worth including? On the subject of Dragons, do you know of any very good level 5 and 6s?

This deck's gonna be pretty big, anyway... Frunk's Shopping List;

Cave Dragon x3

The Dragon Dwelling in the Cave x2

Dark Paladin

Buster Blader

Dark Magician

Luster Dragon

Armed Dragon LVL 7 (Is there a LVL 9, 11?)

Paladin of White Dragon + Spells (maybe...)

Dragon's Mirror (I'll look into it)

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:D First, tDDitC means "The Dragon Dwelling in the Cave":D..

Twin-Headed Behemoth is good, but he respawns from the Graveyard until the End Phase, so if your opponnent haves 2 or more monsters, and Twin-Headed is your only one...

There is a Armed Dragon LV10.... ATK/DEF 3000/2000.... discard one card from your hand to the Graveyard to DESTROY ALL THE FACE-UP MONSTERS ON YOUR OPPONNENT'S SIDE OF THE FIELD...

Level 5 or 6 Dragons.... well, Luster Dragon #2 is pretty strong..

Divine Dragon - Excelion.... if you can find 3 of those...

Horus the Black Flame Dragon Serie - or only LV 6 and 8. Or only 6.

That's the strongest I know.

He is REALLY hard to get, and you can't summon Ultimate afterwards..... but if you could get Blue Eyes Shining Dragon....

Spells eh.... do you like Dragon's Rage? Nice card.

Also, you can get a Mountain if you want... but it isn't really strong...

Wow, you'd think Armed Dragon LvL 10 would be banned... Is the effect continuous, or just a one-off thing?

Yeah, I've found Mountain to be pretty useless, and also confusing as most times I just forget it's on the field. Dragon's Rage is in there, in place of Coffin Seller. I've got Horus LvL 6, so I'll consider his inclusion.

I havent tested a deck like this but it seems to be all over the place, what with the fusions, rituals, AND unions. While the first two are fine the third I can see slowing this down. Also quite a few banned cards are here. Is this supposed to be traditional?

OldMaster: Worse as in 'better for me', or...?

the Slime Lord: If I had them all, I'd make room for them, so, yes.

chaoserver: Quite alot, I count 2, but yes, this deck is quite obviously traditional, as has been stated many times already in this thread, but note that neither of those cards are that important for the success of this deck and could be removed without worry for advanced play. I consider myself of enough experience to be able to cope with Fusions, Rituals, and Unions, really, it's no hastle, besides which, Pitch-Dark Dragon doesn't exactly have a confusing effect, unlike other Unions I've seen, and probably won't be in the deck much longer anyway.

Jup.

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Tributing 1 "Armed Dragon LV7" on your side of the field. By sending 1 card from your hand to the Graveyard, destroy all face-up monsters on your opponent's side of the field.

ALL THIS.... NOT EVEN LIMITED :D

Ah I wasn't contesting your expertise, just saying no matter the duelist, drawing a union, a ritual magic, a dead fusion card, and some miscellanious spells and traps is hard to work your way out of. You run too many powerful monsters for hammer shot to remain here, take it out for fissure/smashing. Take out mirage dragon for twin headed behemoth(dragon type and comes back to server as a wall/tribute). Take out pitch dark dragon for sangan to deck thin/search out masked dragon or behemoth. Also king of the swamp instead of some of these trap cards(the robbin cards come to mind) would be very beneficial to getting fusions out.

Pitch-Dark Dragon, Dark Blade, Dark Hole and Chaos Sorceror have been removed, and I am not seriously considering taking out the Robbin''s after reviewing their places in the deck. Possible inclusions (please make comments);

Twin-Headed Behemoth

Element Dragon (to make X2)

Emblem of Dragon Destroyer

Manga-Slash Dragon

Dweller in the Depths (Low possibility of being included)

Armed Dragon LV3 (Possibly more than 1)

Armed Dragon LV5 (Possibly more than 1)

(Soon LV7 and LV10, plus a fair few other cards like Cave Dragon, watching out for 'em on eBay)

Alright, a kicked a huge amount of Spell and Traps, can you give me some suggestions on what to replace 'em with (Check over the first page list, not just these)

OUT:

Robbin' Goblin

Robbin' Zombie

Black Pendant

Fruits of Kozaky's Studies

Precious Cards from Beyond

Soul Resurrection X1

I don't like it that much, actually. It seems as though I could very easily beat that deck with mine.

7.5/10

Also, you could replace Black Pendant with Axe of Despair. I don't know why you removed Black Pendant, but I believe Axe of Despair is slightly better.

Not it is;

Spells = 15

Fissure

Hammer Shot

Polymerization X2

Stamping Destruction X3

Stray Lambs

Swords of Revealing Light

The Flute of Summoning Dragon X2

Mystical Space Typhoon

Rush Recklessly

Shrink

White Dragon Ritual

Trap Cards = 8

Magic Cylinder

Sakuretsu Armor X2

Call of the Haunted

Dragon's Rage

Ordeal of a Traveler

Soul Resurrection

Magic Drain

It must be a 50 card Deck?

What you want replaced:

Robbin' Goblin

Robbin' Zombie

Black Pendant

Fruits of Kozaky's Studies

Precious Cards from Beyond

Soul Resurrection X1

Hm. Have you ever thought of Trap Holes? They don't let a high-level Monster be Summonned. And the Adhesives and Bottomlesses even include Special Summon.

So think about it.

I told you about Big Eye, but you have a Dragon Deck, so.....

However, it's a FLIP effect crad, so you just can use it as offer-material...

And AGAIN. Seek the handy Draining Shields! Not limited, and it allows you to drain up an attack completely.

Also, Sakuretsu Armor is very handy, so you may even put a third in your Deck....

I must go now, I'll be happy to help later, just say.

Thanks, I've already taken a few of those into consideration and I am trying to find the best deal. I wasn't just refering to those cards in particular, in fact, I don't even know if they really need to be replaced, but I would like to know what Spell and Traps to add in now that they're all gone.

Frequently Asked Questions;

1. Why Stray Lambs and not Scapegoat?

Due to the fact that Scapegoat specifically states that the tokens cannot be tributed, it's relatively useless in this deck, however, Stray Lambs can be tributed and the Stray Lambs Tokens are Special Summoned and therfore can be tributed same turn, allowing me to summon, for example, Blue-Eyes White Dragon easily.

You cannot summon the same turn that you play stray lambs. So if you wanted to tribute for Blue Eyes that turn, you would need to set it.

I think kaiser seahorse would be a little better.

Archived