Belial - Marquis of Darkness: Discussion

Darklord Zerato beats it out for the premiere Level-8-DARK-Fiend-2800-ATK spot in DAD decks' date=' though.

[/quote']

^Yes. And Zerato has a cooler-looking pic, in my opinion.

Thats an understatement, Zerato has the best picture of any yugioh card ever made.

Darklord Zerato beats it out for the premiere Level-8-DARK-Fiend-2800-ATK spot in DAD decks' date=' though.

[/quote']

Thats an understatement, Zerato has the best picture of any yugioh card ever made.

Someone has never seen Red-Eyes Black Metal Dragon and his full dashing handsomeness.

[/quote']

Someone has never seen Red-Eyes Black Metal Dragon and his full dashing handsomeness.

He's a close second :P

[/quote']

nope, you guys forgot CyDra and Chimeratech .

[/quote']

Meh, they look kinda boring to me. Just plain old machines made to look like dragons....

[/quote']

Chimeratech is a close 3rd. Cydra isn't anywhere near.

[/quote']

he is the HAWTEST.

nuff said.

[/quote']

he is the HAWTEST.

nuff said.

Exodios The Ultimate Forbidden God. Need i say more?

[/quote']

he is the HAWTEST.

nuff said.

Exodios The Ultimate Forbidden God. Need i say more?

yeah, state why your logic fails. Exodios is just a crappy ugly version of Exodia.

Archived