Dark World Support (2 cards)

ronniekeeper

I wasn't so sure about this, I was bored this Friday afternoon. Decided to look on my own account today, that being this one, and I've come across 1 card that I made around... last year? But it gave me the idea that I should make Dark World supports just for the heck of it. And I know, the deck itself is very corny, and very trolly considering that it sabotages your opponent's hand in some way. But just as it is somewhat trolly, it's not enough. So I've decided to come up with these two cards to make the archetype a little bit struggling in a way to deal with. Anyways, here are the cards:

First card: "Dark World Divine Ethics"

25iohoh.jpg

Continuous Spell Card

Effect: When activated, place this card in your opponent's Spell/Trap Card Zone. The turn player can discard 1 card from their hand. You can only use this effect of "Dark World Divine Ethics" once per turn. The turn player's opponent cannot target or destroy this card with card effects. During each of your opponent's End Phases, your opponent must discard 1 card from their hand (if possible). There can only be 1 "Dark World Divine Ethics" on the field.

Clearly it won't work if the opponent's Spell/Trap Card Zone is full. This card was basically meant to help gain the effects of "Dark World" monsters when they're discarded to the Graveyard by the opponent's card effect. This is a bit of a weird card though. Both players can discard cards from their hands. But then when the owner activates this card, they're allowed the effect of this card while it's on their opponent's field. Then during the End Phase, they're allowed to discard another card. Amazing for "Grapha, Dragon Lord of Dark World". This card was meant to help Dark World monsters become more efficient with their card effects.

Second Card: Chroma, Summoner of Dark World

v8ftxh.jpg

Effect Monster Card

DARK

Level 4

ATK/ 1400

DEF/ 1800

Fiend/Flip/Effect:

FLIP: Discard 1 card from your hand. Then, if the discarded card was a Level 4 or lower "Dark World" monster: You can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower "Dark World" monster from your Deck in face-up Defense Position.
If this card is discarded from your hand to the Graveyard by a card effect: You can target 1 Level 4 or lower "Dark World" monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon that target. Then, if this card is discarded to the Graveyard by an opponent's card effect: You can target 1 Fiend-Type monster in either player's Graveyard; Special Summon that target. You cannot Special Summon monsters until the end of your opponent's next turn, except "Dark World" monsters. You can only use 1 "Chro, Summoner of Dark World" effect per turn, and only once that turn.

This was the old card I spoke of. I wasn't sure of what I was doing to make this card. but somehow when I made this, I thought of the Dark World archetype, and one thing was going through my mind for sure, and that was "not enough discarding". Just here to wreck archetypes with killer support. I'm pretty sure it is allowed since Konami is deciding to release more broken cards.

Those are the two cards. I certainly disclaim the artworks used for the cards.

Creating cards is something I like to do. It's very satisfying for me. :)

This should go in the "Casual Multiples" forum, not singles. I'm sure a mod will move it, but anyhow, time to comment. Ethics is...very interesting, to say the least. Allows your opponent to pop it on their turn, but not on yours. Also limits if your opponent has full s/t. Chroma has a nice taste, especially with the name, but the thing with most Dark Worlds is that they don't have an effect on the field, hence why people run Skill Drain. I feel the summon limitation at the end of his effect is too vague, and should have something like "You cannot Special Summon monsters until the end of your opponent's next turn, except "Dark World" monsters, during the turn you activate this effect."

Very nice cards!

Archived