Sethera Posted December 14, 2015 Report Share Posted December 14, 2015 I want to get to know you better. You are really friendly, and the conversations I have had with you were insanely fun for me. Not to mention you have never (to my knowledge) expressed anything along the lines of saying I am a bad person, which honestly is a big deal to me. I don't think you are cow's alt (and Sakura can confirm that I am really damn good at finding alts) and never really thought it in the first place, to be perfectly honest. Despite my best friend living in Indonesia, I still think of you as my "Asian friend" on YCM and Skype.Well that's probably because I don't think you're a bad person, so that makes sense. And yeah, I guess it doesn't help that Cow and I both like a lot of the same things, but that's about as close as we are in personality. I love how that's how you think about me though, since I live in the US and I was raised all-American. XD Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
LordCowCowCowCowCowCowCowCow Posted December 14, 2015 Report Share Posted December 14, 2015 When did he say that? In regards to whether it's true or not, I'v no clue, never thought about it to be honest. Up until recently I actually thought you were part of the kids who seemingly disliked me for no reason. I've always held you to a high regard though. As Giga said, on Skype. But yeah it was the impression I got from what little interaction I've seen from you. idk if I'm write or not but it feels right. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Agro Posted December 14, 2015 Report Share Posted December 14, 2015 Do you now? There are a lot of things I could say about you, but I am going to leave it at this.I am glad that you make Elly happy.i knew it Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.