SSCM: Colloseum [LOCK]

The Ruby

[align=center]Alien Soldier Corp / Easy

2j5edz.jpg

When this card attacks, it is changed to Defense Position at the end of the Battle Phase. Once per turn you destroy 3 A-Counters on the field to reveal the top card of your Deck, if the revealed card is a Monster with "Alien" in it's name you may change the battle position of this card.

Ascention Runes / Medium

2d7g6mt.jpg

This card can only be equipped to a Warrior or Spellcaster-Type Monster. A Monster equipped with this card can attack your opponent directly. During the End Phase of the turn that a Monster equipped this card attacks destroy it. If a monster equipped with this card is removed from play, you may add this card to your hand.

Birds Eye View / Difficult

k85mp.jpg

Send the top 5 cards of your Deck to the Graveyard. Look at the top 5 cards of your opponent's Deck, arrange them in any order desired, and replace them on top of the Deck. [/align]

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Considering that I was out of town when this contest devolved into it's present state and that I paid to get into this contest I would like to make the following request. Forget the points and such, I would like you to please judge and announce the winners and such for the unresolved portions of this contest. I do not think I am alone in this particular request. I, like others, created cards specifically to compete in this contest and would like to know how the round would have turned out had it continued. At the very least this would let me see the grades for the cards I created which can only improve my card making abilities for future cards. ;)

Archived