SSCM: Colloseum [LOCK]

The Ruby

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[align=center]Bulette / Easy

2hqgysm.jpg

This card can attack your opponent directly. Decrease the ATK of this card by any amount to increase the DEF of this monster by the same amount.

Serpent Of Origin / Medium

2lvkdis.jpg

Discard 2 cards to activate 1 face-down Spell or Trap card on the field as if you were the controller. If the timing of the activation of the Spell or Trap card is incorrect, negate the effect of the card and set it.

Yuan-Ti Fighter / Hard

dqowhl.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by its own effect. During your second Main Phase, if you received Battle Damage during your turn, you can Special Summon this card from your hand in face-up ATK position. During your opponent's second Main Phase, you can send 2 cards on your side of the field to the Graveyard to Special Summon this card from your hand. During each of your End Phases increase the ATK and DEF of this card by an amount equal to the battle damage you recieved that turn.[/align]

Here are my entries hope you like them!!!

Traditional Format

Traditional Format

Red Eyes Chaos Dragon - The Harbringer of the Dark World

RECD-1.jpg

p><p>[center][u][b]This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Tributing 1 "Red-Eyes B. Dragon" and 1 "Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon" on your side of the field. Discard 1 "Red- Eyes Black Dragon" or "Red-Eyes Black  Chick" from your hand to the graveyard to inflict x200 damage for each face-up monster on your opponent

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Tributing 1 "Red-Eyes B. Dragon" and 1 "Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon" on your side of the field. Discard 1 "Red- Eyes Black Dragon" or "Red-Eyes Black Chick" from your hand to the graveyard to inflict x200 damage for each face-up monster on your opponent's side of the field direct to your opponent's life points.

Advance Format

Advance Format

Petrifying Roar!

p><p>[center][u][b]When "Red-Eyes Chaos Dragon - The Harbringer of the Dark World" is shown face-up on your side of the field can this card be activated.   When an opponent

When "Red-Eyes Chaos Dragon - The Harbringer of the Dark World" is shown face-up on your side of the field can this card be activated. When an opponent's monster declares an attack. Negate the attack of that 1 monster and it can't declare an attack for 2 consecutive turns.

Offset Format

Offset Format

Dark World Presence

As long as "Red-Eyes Chaos Dragon - The Harbringer of the Dark World" is shown present in face-up ATK position on your side of the field. All monsters controlled by the opponent decreases their ATK and DEF x100 according to their level.

As long as "Red-Eyes Chaos Dragon - The Harbringer of the Dark World" is shown present in face-up ATK position on your side of the field. All monsters controlled by the opponent decreases their ATK and DEF x100 according to their level.

[align=center]I'll keep this simple..

Traditional

RagingFrostDragon-Normal.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing from play 3 WATER monsters from your Graveyard. As long as this card remains face-up in Attack Position, negate all effects by FIRE monsters. For every FIRE monster on the field, increase this monster's ATK by 300 points. And for every WATER monster in your Graveyard, increase this monster's DEF by 200 points. At the End Phase, if this monster has a higher ATK than its DEF, destroy this monster and inflict Direct Damage to your Life Points equal to half of this monster's original ATK.

______________________________________________-

Advanced

I'll post later today, if I have time..

______________________________________________-

Hard

PretrifyingGatesoftheBlackWorld.jpg

This card may only be activated if your opponent attacks one of your monsters with "Dark" in its name. On the Main Phase of the turn your opponent attacked one of your monsters with "Dark" in its name, Special Summon that monster to your opponent's side of the field in Defense Position. That monster cannot be used as a Tribute for a Tribute Summon (or Set). That monster cannot switch to Attack Position or attack as long as it remains in face-up Defense Position on your opponent's side of the field. If your opponent has a monster with "Dark" in its name, during your Standby Phase, you may discard 1 card from your hand, and take 1 monster with "Dark" in your Deck and place it on your hand. If you opponent has 2 monsters with "Dark" in its name, during your End Phase, you and your opponent may draw 2 cards randomly from your Decks, if one of the drawn card was DARK Fiend-Type monster, you may discard it and send it to the Graveyard, if it was a Spell, Trap, or non-DARK and non-Fiend-Type monster, discard it and send it to the Graveyard. If your opponent has 3 monsters with "Dark" in its name, you may pay 500 Life Points to Special Summon 1 monster with "Dark" in its name until the End Phase of the turn you activated this card. If your opponent has 4 monsters with "Dark" in its name, you may place all monsters with "Dark" in its name from your and your opponent's Decks. You may discard any number of monsters with "Dark" in its name at anytime in the duel, if you drew them this way. If your opponent has 5 monsters with "Dark" in its name, you may place all monsters with "Dark" in its name from your and your opponent's Decks. You may discard all the monsters with "Dark" in its name if they were drawn this way. If monsters with “Dark” in its name were discarded this way, you may Special Summon all monsters with "Dark" in its name from your and your opponent's Graveyard. All monsters Special Summoned this way may attack directly. This card is destroyed the turn you activate one of these effects. When this card is destroyed, inflict Direct Damage to your Life Points equal to the amount of damage you dealt to your opponent's Life Points with the effect of this card.[/align]

-I'd also liked to ask some guys.. do you guys even know what Dark World Monsters are??

{I do not own these arts and don't take credits to these images.}

The Black World card was saved a long time ago, so I don't know the artist anymore.

The Frost Dragon is off of someone in dA, I'll look later.

-^_^ I'll start small, since I'm automatically in for the final. :P-

Easy
[IMG]http://i26.tinypic.com/14kjgu9.jpg[/IMG]
http://hyakkidour4n.deviantart.com/art/Gaelle-Goddess-of-the-Earth-68922796

Medium (Special treat from my Tales of Symphonia Set)
[IMG]http://i27.tinypic.com/15edapc.jpg[/IMG]
http://dayu.deviantart.com/art/ToS-Lloyd-and-Colette-75905614

Ok, points paid and here are the cards(in proper order)...

Traditional Cardmaker's Contest:

ENI-Velocity-Panda-2.png

Note: Made this 4 days ago, but I like it enough to try this with it.

Artistic Credits:

-Background by Enigma Zero.

-Effects, Editing, and Spritework by Enigma Zero.

-Original Sprite taken from Ranma 1/2 fighting game(SNES) character "Genma." Sprite found at GSA.

-OCG term "Advanced Summon" taken from new OCG terms which can be found at The Yu-Gi-Oh! Wikia!

Advanced Cardmaker's Contest:

ENI-TTI-1.png

Artistic Credits:

-Background by Enigma Zero.

-Foreground Image by Timothy Lantz.

-Holo by Enigma Zero.

-Editing and Manipulation by Enigma Zero.

Offset Cardmaker's Contest:

ENI-BPoTDW-1.png

Artistic Credits:

-Background image by Jeff Easley.

-Foreground image by Kazuki Takahashi.

-Editing and Manipulation by Enigma Zero.

Easy: tricksta.jpg

notes: not brand new, but still made during the last week and fun.

Medium: relinquished-2.jpg

notes: I had used this in aximil's contest.

Hard: FFCHARMERB.jpg

notes: Hard one. It was mainly the pic, I know it is not good. It is not origional either, but Today is the deadline so... whatever. ^_^

Archived