Berserk anime series to continue where it left off sometime next year.

How has no one made a topic about this yet?! I heard about this from a YouTuber known as Bobsamurai and also from a few anime websites. I'm pretty excited to see how they do things, what with the series continuing over fifteen years after it "ended". If anyone has updates on this news, please share it in this topic.

meanwhile the manga went on hiatus

again

just after they got off the boat too. miura you shitty hack, youll never finish this will you. bet you ran out of ink too ya filthy bastard

as for the adaptation all ive heard from a few days ago was some dude saying therell be a lot of cgi or something.

either way i doubt this one'll have an opening as good as the first anime's. that one was pretty great

meanwhile the manga went on hiatus

again

just after they got off the boat too. miura you shitty hack, youll never finish this will you. bet you ran out of ink too ya filthy bastard

as for the adaptation all ive heard from a few days ago was some dude saying therell be a lot of cgi or something.

either way i doubt this one'll have an opening as good as the first anime's. that one was pretty great

I love Berserk's soundtrack, but I found the opening to be the (arguably) worst I've heard. XD It's extremely cringy; the Engrish, I mean.

Archived