Energy Retrieval x1

Energy Search x4

Energy Removal x4

Computer Search x4

Gust of Wind x2

Energy; 15

Fighting Energy x11

Double Colorless Energy x4

I'm such a rebel for posting this here, but let's be honest... The GB PTCG game is a lot of fun. And savestates make deckbuilding 500 times easier.

Basically you just draw your whole Deck to fuel Wigglytuff/beat down with Hitmonchans/etc, it's literally the dumbest thing ever due to Wigglytuff being a funking monster.

Rhyhorn seems pretty bad here. I'd rather have a bigger Basic Sponge here like Chancey, or a Free Retreater like Scyther.

Mysterious Fossil and Poke Doll should definitely be in here. Nice sponges if you need a free turn, and they're very easily thrown down to Rack Up huge Wigglytuff damage. I'd take out Machop for at least 4 in some combination of them, and maybe even some energy Search.

Also, 4 GoW and at least 3 Item Finder? Search and Retrieval don't seem too important.

Rhyhorn seems pretty bad here. I'd rather have a bigger Basic Sponge here like Chancey, or a Free Retreater like Scyther.

Mysterious Fossil and Poke Doll should definitely be in here. Nice sponges if you need a free turn, and they're very easily thrown down to Rack Up huge Wigglytuff damage. I'd take out Machop for at least 4 in some combination of them, and maybe even some energy Search.

Also, 4 GoW and at least 3 Item Finder? Search and Retrieval don't seem too important.

Rhyhorn is mostly because it's a tank. Though, Scyther basically does the same thing/doesn't need a random Fighting Energy, and has a free Retreat- Yea, I'll go about doing that. Also Scyther slipped my mind.

Kang is vastly superior to Chancy, since instead of a luck-based Scrunch attack or a pointless 'DURR I DO 80 TO MYSELF'-attack, I get another draw engine; Currently trying to obtain a 4th, since you can only abuse the RNG of packs so much(Not that it matters)

Fossil and Doll... I've always found them to be sub-par when compared to something like Machop, who can deal constant 20s and having 50HP is nice- It's basically a slightly weaker Hitmonchan. I'm honestly fine with feeding some of them Energy cards, as having another beater is a hell of a lot better then a pointless 10HP 'I skip my turn for no honest reason' card.

Gust, I've found it to be somewhat dead early game, wonky mid-game, and gamewinning late-game. Which is why I'm only using 2.

Aaaand.... Item finder only honestly works, like, once in a blue moon/I teched it for some reason. Gladly swapping them for 2 Energy Search.

• 3 weeks later...

Deck was edited/been playing this a lot recently.

Machop is now Pokemon Trader

Despite Trader being a -1, giving direct access to Jiggly/Wiggly is so much better. And Hitmonchan is basically Machop anyway, but with more HP/can be searched with Trader

No idea why I wasn't playing Trader before

Archived