Drugs in vending Machines

High Definition

Uh, okay? Seems more like a poll than a debate. Anyway; People can put anything that may or may not be harmful to themselves and ONLY themselves, as they accept responsibility for their body and themselves. Anything that may harm others should be banned.

Marijuana SHOULD be legal to EVERYONE. Its not like everyone I know doesn't smoke it anyway. All non Methanphetamines (which is not medication, just DXM with NH4CLsomething (ammonium chloride, which is the toxic poison known to most as windex) and opiates, with the exception of Crack (not cocaine) should be allowed in vending machines. Salvia, Marijuana and Shrooms are all natural products that should be legal to ingest, if it is for use on the self.

Your point = moot.

The only thing that should be in Vending Machines is Painkillers. And make sure it's not enough to Overdose on. I had a major major Headache the other day and was delighted to find a Machine that Dispenses Painkillers. Weed, Crack and other Harmful substances should never be put in Vending Machines. Imagine a Crackhead bringing out all his Stolen money to buy a "Hit" From his local Machine. The thought Terrifies me.

The only thing that should be in Vending Machines is Painkillers. And make sure it's not enough to Overdose on. I had a major major Headache the other day and was delighted to find a Machine that Dispenses Painkillers. Weed' date=' Crack and other Harmful substances should never be put in Vending Machines. Imagine a Crackhead bringing out all his Stolen money to buy a "Hit" From his local Machine. The thought Terrifies me.

[/quote']

Opiates are the biggest poisons in society. You want oxycodone, morphine, and heroin to be avaliable to the public so more people can experience Erectile Dysfunction and some of the worst withdrawal symptoms known to man.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heroin#Withdrawal

Narcodics are one of the few substances that should be controlled, MARIJUANA IS NOT PHYSICALLY ADDICTIVE, HAS NOT CAUSED ANY DEATHS (try to prove me wrong, I've tried for a while now), and its only real side effect (when smoked in a vaporizer) is increased appetite (because red eyes hardly counts).

Ha! There was a Futurama episode where a guy goes over to a vending machine labled "Fresh Crack!" As long as it's a pill that anyone can take (tylenol' date=' cough medicine, etc.).

[/quote']

Why only pills? Why not herbs like Salvia and Cannabis? There are already Salvia dispensers in some US public schools, so its not like it would be harmful to put safe smokables in these dispensers.

• 1 month later...

This is horrible. THIS SHOULD BE ILLEGAL! And Law Officals wonder where Dealers are getting their stuff from! >< I think Medications should stick to what they've always been.

Weak Medicines: Like Tylenol, should remain over-the-counter.

Strong Medicines: Like Heavy duty pain relievers, should be PRESCRIPTION ONLY.

Our Law System has fallen apart. I'm pretty much convinced to move to Canada when i'm 18 XD

Archived