Check out solja boy

Stop Double posting. No Triple Posting! Do it again and i'll Neg you. Quit while you're ahead. Oh and stop with the Multiple account repping yourself> I have alrady reported that.

He even had the nerve to say the account wasn't his!

Soljaboy

Are you aware that various members have reported your posts, your threads and your abusive repping?

Are you aware if you continue to Neg rep people for silly reasons and to make multiple accounts to + yourself, that Tkill the sites Super Moderator, Will BAN you.

This needs to end here.

Contact Tkill at once to tell him about your other accounts, your false repping and your spammy attitude, an apology may just save 1 of your accounts at least, if not, all should be deleted.

Soljaboy

Are you aware that various members have reported your posts' date=' your threads and your abusive repping?

Are you aware if you continue to Neg rep people for silly reasons and to make multiple accounts to + yourself, that Tkill the sites Super Moderator, Will BAN you.

This needs to end here.

Contact Tkill at once to tell him about your other accounts, your false repping and your spammy attitude, an apology may just save 1 of your accounts at least, if not, all should be deleted.

[/quote']

Thanks Osiris!

Good old IP Scanning. You're the best Dj! You wuldn't understandhow sick I am getting with all these annoying n00bs it's eating YCM from the inside out like a Disease. I hope Slimey can lock this soon. :) Again great to have you as a mod Dj.

Archived