77837l.jpg

Synopsis

Buntarou doesn't know what he wants to do in the future. He does not have any kind of dream that he wants to pursue, so currently he just spends his days hanging around with his friends. One day, his classmate Sayuki asks him if he wants to help with development of a gal game. She says that she had become interested in his help after she read one his works intended for the drama club.

Buntarou doesn't know anything about gal games, but Sayuki claims that she has the ability to make it a success. Can they make the game, and will it be a success like she claims it will be? This is the story of youths taking a daring step into the unknown...

Ooooh, Saekano, but it's the girl's idea. Have to say, out of the 5 I've tried so far this season, this was overall the most solid for me. Nothing that felt particularly off, I don't really dislike anything so far, but this is still just the beginning. Then this Yuuka gurl, she energetic and don't even hide it, I like.

Well, didn't expect someone to bring up yuri in the first couple minutes. Yes, it is great~ 
Then of course the writer has no idea what he's talking about.

Show's amazing. I really liked Saekano and this is probably an improvement from what we've seen in the first two episodes.

Will defilitely end up being underrated by the community.

Very true indeed, very true indeed. adding something in more posts so it's at least more divided.

LOL that letter tho! I wouldn't put it passed him if he didn't know how easily that could be misinterpreted (but maybe he totally did, just didn't think about how bad meeting her with everyone would be), but man, cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute. Adorbs! and being all ganged up on, poor thing! But she wants to do a hentai. Cool. Thumbs up.

Archived