YCMaker, The end of YCM is close.

Dark Supreme

[align=center]* If you ban me, tell someone to end my contest, am guessing that won't happen. So Tkill? *

* I had enough *

YCMaker, clearly you do not care about the fourm, at all.

Yes, Mass PMs have gotten to your, when I had a forum with many members I used to get 1000+ PMs daily, yet I check them!

Here I get 100+ and I still check even tho I am not a mod or anything close to it!

Really, many people have had suggestion, yet no reply to them has been made. A "Yes" or "No" atleast, no, not even that.

You just come online 5-10 min, update some things, name change ( rarley ) then leave.

Tkill had to ban 17+ acc while waiting for your IP Ban req yet, no reply from you, I am guessing he has to go through hell.

THE ONLY ONE THAT HAS BEEN RUNNING THIS FORUM IS FRUNK! Without him, well, the forum would have ended a loooong time ago.

Now it's up to Tkill, Tkill leaves, YCM falls.

You were so desprate, you never even asked the mods for mod ideas, yet asked the members, MEMBERS. Thank god the mod choice was good.

People, give Tkill some chance to breath. Srsly, who cares about your Rep Count other than you.

TKILL IF YOU CAN, MAKE MY REP COUNT 0, I HAVE HAD NO NEGS.

YCMaker I relize your the only one that can update the card maker. Why have we had to wait SOOOOO long for the CPU error...etc..to go away! If you had been on 10 mins more, the CPU error would have been gone.

The admin should have the highest post count or anything close, to show the forum he cares. Yet you don't.

You have brought Glory to the Card Maker. Frunk has brough Glory to the Forum.

If Frunk was an Admin, I doubt YCM would be close to falling.

If you picked a wrong mod, YCM would not be here anymore....

I DID NOT PM YOU BECAUSE YOU NEVER REPLY!!!

Abuse me all you want YCMers I don't care about your abuses or about you!

* Goes and Calls Frunk XD *[/align]

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I have pm'ed YCMaker about this. And yes, I do belive he cares for the forum. Heck, he does listen to the pm's, he may not respond in a normal way, but alot of people asked for new mods, and thats what we got.

We asked for a way to directly upload cards, thats what we got.

It seems like he is doing alot of work, but I would like to see him make more S mods due to the fact that Tkill is having a hard time with it. I suggested Remix, DJ, and TSL for it, idk if it will happen. Anyway, I'd like to know, what is your proposal to end the, well, end if you will?

Personally i think YCMaker does care about the forum, but is not obsessed as he tanakfully enjoys the finer things in Life.

Theres more to sitting typing away all day.

He has updated the card maker as of late, and chosen more Moderators and even added a Debate Forum, how does he not care exactly.

The only problem this site is having, and you mentioned it in a way, is indeed the Lack of 'Super' Moderators, the ones who can Ban and modify Rep's.

Although i have already stated to YCMaker that more should indeed be added and i believe he is working on it.

If i was running a forum and all i got was people complaining i didnt do a good job, i would do the most sensible thing possible, ignore them entirely.

Also i havent had the CPU errors for a very long time now.

Everyone is so obsessed with Frunk, and although he is a great guy (You are indeed ^_^) the only reason he was great at keeping the forum together was because of his 'Super' Status;

Meaning the reason if YCM did fall would be down to a previous point, Lack of Super Status Moderators, but i am sure YCMaker is attending to that already.

There is no point expressing your complaints when they very rarely change anything, especially about the obvious.

And try not to take this forum too seriously, if it falls it falls, move on with your Life ^_^

That was because of a thread he made.......Dj was suggested by Kaze' date=' TSL by Tkill.....

[/quote']

Also GBT wished me to become a Moderator, and also Frunk Messaged me saying i was right for a Moderating Position.

^Yes, I know he is not addicted, but it would be actually very nice if he came on, tell us what is going.

I think these would have been done a long time ago if he stayed on more.

I know he has done a good job, but working on it more is better.

I really think the forum would be in GREAT shape if YCMaker logged on more.

Sometimes I feel n00bs are starting to controll this forum.

Still a Mod suggested you. XD

I don't actually care bout YCM anymore, srsly, it will fall soon, n00bs keep increasing every min, the forum is starting to get filled, soon enough, it will have too much space, at least he could have made a special forum for dead / locked threads..

I see YCMaker basically every day, if not every other, so its not like hes never around, i see him all around the forums checking up on things.

Noobs are getting out of hand but that again is down to not enough banning going on, and that again leads to lack of 'Super' status.

Ever heard the saying "Good things come to those who wait"? Same thing applys with YCMaker. Give him time and Space and things will happen. In reagrds to n00bs taking over the forum? I toally agree with you. I have seen at least 50 1 post members posting Crap cards, writing random Gibberish and just being total idiots.

Just hang in there yeah?

there is know carelessness <.< only noobs that spam. sorry but there are 1000000 spammers to 10+ mods! the infection is hard to control.

oh gawd because ycmaker don't want to change an already working forum he must not care. he has a life get over it im really tired of ppl posting this stuff. if you don't like it leave and don't make ur self look like an A**

[align=center]Poor, ignorant people like you ruin this forum, Supreme. Wait, no, that came out wrong.

Anyways, you're right but there's nothing we can really do about the situation except watch it as bystanders.

Meh, we know we're right, but there's just those people who defend YCM.

I think that if YCMaker shut the whole forums down for a while, it might clear up, but that's a long shot but maybe worth it, keeping the Card Maker up.

YCMaker is my friend.[/align]

^Exactly, if only YCMaker was more activte, the forum will change, change alot.

Yes Wolf, I hate that speech "Has a life" Srsly, " Make some time" < No one is busy 23 1/2 / 7

My point is, Why does YCMaker not come online more post more? ( no not post stupid thing, update things, make new things for the forum...

As you can see, in nearly 1 year, the forum changed, changed alot. It would have bnot happened if YCMaker tried to make time and be active

( Am not sure if he tried, I just want to see him reply, to know more )

[align=center]This would actually be a good thing to do if you're looking for a boost in reps.

You'll probably get a mixture of positive and negative reps in the next few hours, but if you can convince people, you'll get more pos'.

But obviously you're not doing it for that.[/align]

It seems people always feel like this, that the forum is decaying slowly into death, however I disagree. People say this ALL the time, and things don't get much better or worse. It's gotten better since DJ Osiris became a mod, but otherwise it's pretty much the same. And people like you making dramatic leaving speeches about the downfall of this forum are just making things worse.

It's pretty common for a forum's creator to become overwhelmed and lose interest, but at least YCMaker visits occasionally. The maker hasn't really needed to be updated much. All that needs to be added now is Sychros and Sub-types. I do know how annoying it is that anything you post in Comments/Suggestions gets ignored most of the time, but they do happen sometimes.

Just look at the debates forum and Card Trade being locked - they are proof YCMaker still cares, even if it isn't a huge amount.

^Card Trade was locked a long time ago.

Yes debates are here' date=' after what, a year or requesting it?

[/quote']

I'm just saying, it's better than nothing. On other forums, if the owner leaves, it's not as bad usually because the person who takes over doesn't have something as complicated as the maker to deal with. It's a big feat in itself that YCMaker has made a card maker and a forum and has kept with it all this time. I don't think the forum will die, it will just continue to move at its current slow pace.

Making a site and a forum requires commitment, but unless it's your job, then people have to consider that maybe the administrator has more important things to do with his life. I think you're overreacting slightly, even though you're right in some aspects. YCMaker comes online frequently, like DJ mentioned, and making changes to the forum requires time and work, and shouldn't be done unless he's positive that it'll be useful. Also, some errors might require more time to be fixed than you imagine, or may show up at times during which the admin is busy with something else.

All in all, some extra powers to the moderators would come in handy, yes. YCMaker, however, is doing a good job at keeping the forum and the Card Maker running, but consider that maybe this isn't a priority in his life (and it certainly doesn't have to be).

But that's not something you can point your finger at him for, which, even if it was not your intention, looks pretty much like the goal of this whole thread. "Shame on you for not treating this site as the top priority in your life!" is never a coherent thing to say or imply. ;)

^Not top priority in his life.....

I meant if he does not become activte enough for the forums, n00bs will rise to power, and take over for a while untill they get banned, remake acc and do it again....If he is not here often then that will happen causing YCM to fall.

Archived