is this cards discard effect a cost??

It's a cost' date=' but even if it was an effect it still wouldn't work with Dark World.

[/quote']

^ This.

And, the reasoning is because you're only placing them in the grave, or "sending" and not "discarding".

In the future, check the official Yu-Gi-Oh! website for card rulings first, or even the wiki. If you need the addresses, PM me.

It's a cost' date=' but even if it was an effect it still wouldn't work with Dark World.

[/quote']

^ This.

And, the reasoning is because you're only placing them in the grave, or "sending" and not "discarding".

In the future, check the official Yu-Gi-Oh! website for card rulings first, or even the wiki. If you need the addresses, PM me.

Am I the only person who finds that the most retarded ruling yet?

[/quote']

^ This.

Yes, because everyone else can see that Dark World would be ridiculously broken otherwise with cards like Mad Reloader and Hand Destruction activating their effects.

[/quote']

^ This.

They more than likely created it so that cards wouldn't be used to create broken Dark World decks, and so that the ruling would be more obvious.. But apparently the latter didn't work.

[/quote']

^ This.

yes, because you are the only one that don't see the difference...

Archived