My Life has gone to the Abyss

Careless Whisper

For all who have known, I have been going out with a Girl called Elly Eskimilia, yes, she's hispanic but that's not the point. Lately, she has because very irratable and very irrasional. She refuses to see me anymore and she seems to have obtained some false info about me saying that I don't care about her and that I only want her body. I was with her for 4 years, and she gets this information and all of a sudden starts to think that it's true, I don't know who told her or why she would believe something like that when she should know that I loved her so much that I never left her side when she was in the hospital and she knows that.

If you're about to ask a very obvious question, I'll go ahead and answer it for you. We broke up. I thought we would spend our lives together, but that false information completely tore it apart.

This may result in me being a very unfriendly member on YCM sometimes, I may not post my own threads very often anymore. This news has come to a shock and disturbance in my mind-set. And if Elly would rather believe someone's false stories instead of believing to her Boyfriend that she was with for 4 years, then so be it. I know you are all thinking that I am taking a bad discision with this break-up, but in my opinion, Elly needs to learn.

And I may end up with someone new, I can't be alone forever, I just can't see myself like that.

And I'm sorry to those who wish for an alternative, but this has happened now, and nothing can change it, she refuses to listen.

Elly needs to learn so you break up with her? That doesn't make any sense, you don't break up with somebody to teach them a lesson, unless you were doing them the favour of going out with them in the first place...

Can't you just talk it through? 4 years should be enough by now for you guys to be able to talk about serious issues.

No, I did not break up with her, she broke up with me. I say "she needs to learn" by means of, I've chosen to move on and she might as well accept that, for any future encounters with her incase she thinks that I really don't care about her. Which I do care about, alot, I still do, but she needs to learn how serious I am with a relationship.

She went all the way to your house to leave the remains there? That's quite the devotion to hatred, or just a suspicious twist to your story... Whichever the case, just let it go, she's obviously not worth the devotion you gave her.

We're sorry for you, but unfortunately this is definitely not the place to come if you want anything more than our condolences...

Wow man, i'm really sorry.

After 4 years, she hears a retarded story that she should know after 4 years, is false.

I know i'm not on your friends list, but i'll help any way I can. Your last post actually sounds like me a while ago, that sucks. I know you will get sombody soon enough, this girl doesn't even seem like she was worth your time.

Good luck to you man

Sucks dude. :(

Kinda reminds me how I broke up with my ex. She was just assuming things and acted like we were married. I was just like, "no kthxbai". You said you were going to go to college this year right? If anything, you'll find your girl there. I imagine more college relationships are more successful than high school relationships.

Well, honestly, I feel that if she really believed that without a second thought, then I guess she didn't truly love you and wasn't truly the one. I don't know. That's just my feelings about the situation. Well, I guess there's not much else to say except that I'm sorry to hear about it.

Well to put it in terms of reason...a black rose blooms once a year, but time is an essence of which gives growth to beauty. If anything...that was your love before, but now you must seek anew as where as you are stuck in the abyss where it leaps.

You should find a new love...hard to say, but it happened not only as destiny or of time, but becuase things happen for a reason and eventually things fall and rise, so cheer up and move. (In a good way)

god damn that sucks

you obviously didnt kno hewr as well as you though if she after 4 years didnt belive you >.<

i kno its hard but clear you mind of her and dont let it effect you it may be a major change but its only 1 change to your life try to not let it get you down there is no poiint

She chose not to listen, theres no reason for you to be angry unless she was right.

writin my life in a short film

the rise and fall

how i managed to scorch hills and climb the wall

pound pavement aimless in this cold existence

even them things are changin and im goin the distance

overcomin the death that had control for so long

i put it all behind me cuz life still goes on

now im much stronger and know where i stand

were lost souls searched over and over again

Thank you YCM. But that is enough. This was supposed to be a simple News Thread, that is all. Just saying, that I, Anomu13, am now single. I have chosen to move on rather than bug Elly for doing this to me.

And Static, as much as I don't really like that song, the bolded text, it does have meaning so thank you too.

Thank you YCM. But that is enough. This was supposed to be a simple News Thread' date=' that is all. Just saying, that I, Anomu13, am now single. I have chosen to move on rather than bug Elly for doing this to me.

And Static, as much as I don't really like that song, the bolded text, it does have meaning so thank you too.

[/quote']

Your Welcome.

p.s. I don't like it either xD

For all who have known' date=' I have been going out with a Girl called Elly Eskimilia, yes, she's hispanic but that's not the point. Lately, she has because very irratable and very irrasional. She refuses to see me anymore and she seems to have obtained some false info about me saying that I don't care about her and that I only want her body. I was with her for 4 years, and she gets this information and all of a sudden starts to think that it's true, I don't know who told her or why she would believe something like that when she should know that I loved her so much that I never left her side when she was in the hospital and she knows that.

If you're about to ask a very obvious question, I'll go ahead and answer it for you. We broke up. I thought we would spend our lives together, but that false information completely tore it apart.

This may result in me being a very unfriendly member on YCM sometimes, I may not post my own threads very often anymore. This news has come to a shock and disturbance in my mind-set. And if Elly would rather believe someone's false stories instead of believing to her Boyfriend that she was with for 4 years, then so be it. I know you are all thinking that I am taking a bad discision with this break-up, but in my opinion, Elly needs to learn.

And I may end up with someone new, I can't be alone forever, I just can't see myself like that.

And I'm sorry to those who wish for an alternative, but this has happened now, and nothing can change it, she refuses to listen.

[/quote']

Rofl. Feelings on internet and preteen-teen relationships.

EDIT: I'm telling you to get over it, don't go QQing.

Life goes on.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived