My Life has gone to the Abyss

Careless Whisper

Eh, She felt really bad about staying with me, and she missed sleeping in her own bed at her parent's house. I can understand, but she seemed to think that she was taking advantage of my hospitality, because I was the only one paying the rent, so she wanted me only paying for myself and not for her, so she left me. But I'm okay with it, and Elly started talking to me like she used to again. I think she's starting to fall in love with me truly, maybe their's hope again for me and Elly.

I'm very sorry for the double post, but I can't bare this anymore. Elly isn't looking to take me back. She was just trying to comfort me because of what happened between me and Rachel.

But she told me something abut 10 minutes ago, something I do not wish to post here on YCM. But I may be inactive for a while. I will still be online, but I probably won't post.

To tell you the truth, I, a 17 year old who has always tried his best to set a good example to all newcomers to YCM, I am actually very upset right now, this is worst I have ever cried sense Elly broke up with me. I'm sorry if I'm setting too much, but I can't hold anything in any longer.

I'm moving out of my apartment and going to my parent's house. I'm also getting rid of my pets, I can't care for them anymore, and neither can my parents.

And I may never have a chance at love ever again.

If you ever want to talk to me, feel free to send a PM. That is all I'll say on this matter.

ok, now i haev some things to, say, and it may not sound very polite, or anyway nice to you.

But man, grow a pair of balls, and deal with it.

I to suffered a big break up, and most likely bigger then yours.

(now before i go into more detial about my response, let me just say this)

When a couple hae been together for a long time, they are more likely to believe false stories, becuase, they are scared that the love they have found, will actually go away, and thats the thing they fear most, and alot of people, alot.... of people, act irrasionaly, when it comes to fear.

Now on to what im saying,

no one needs to learn anything, by trying to teach her lesson, you are in fact just making things worse for yourself, do you see what im getting at?

No one needs to be taught anything, what has happened, has happened. There is no use in you accting irrational due to anger, do you understand?

Now i have more to say, but at the risk of you getting even more pissed off at me, i will refrain from mentioning any more.

so yeah...

I'm very sorry for the double post' date=' but I can't bare this anymore. Elly isn't looking to take me back. She was just trying to comfort me because of what happened between me and Rachel.

But she told me something abut 10 minutes ago, something I do not wish to post here on YCM. But I may be inactive for a while. I will still be online, but I probably won't post.

To tell you the truth, I, a 17 year old who has always tried his best to set a good example to all newcomers to YCM, I am actually very upset right now, this is worst I have ever cried sense Elly broke up with me. I'm sorry if I'm setting too much, but I can't hold anything in any longer.

I'm moving out of my apartment and going to my parent's house. I'm also getting rid of my pets, I can't care for them anymore, and neither can my parents.

And I may never have a chance at love ever again.

If you ever want to talk to me, feel free to send a PM. That is all I'll say on this matter.

[/quote']

Ok, really man. I cannot stress just how much I dissagree with your decision to give up everything right away just for a tiny chance at sombody that wouldent even believe you when you told the truth.

At the very least, give it some time, you know? At least think about it for a while man. You need to figure out if it really is worth all this. What happens if the same thing happens? You would have lost the place you live, your pets, and alot of your friends man. If it works out, congrats, but at least give it some thought. Rushing into it like this does not seem to be the right thing to do man...

imo if she doesn't believe you then break up with her for good. if she cant trust you after 4 years together and all you have done for her then she doesn't deserve you. You are a good person and you deserve someone who will believe you after you stayed by her side for 4 years. But if you really really love her then meet her and tell her that the info was wrong and if she still doesn't believe you then break up with her.

Find someone who will trust you.

17, are you? So, no more love for you, no more pets, no more apartment and hardly any more YCM?

That is definitely not the proper way to react. It's just a girl, and you're just 17. Don't make everything look so cataclysmic, it's just silly.

Read what Yankeefan said, it's pretty much the opinion of any sensible person, and he took the time and effort to word it in a much nicer tone than I would.

You peeps are all right.

But you seem to have mistaken me, I had the impression that Elly wanted me back, but then she said that she was only trying to comfort me for my lose with Rachel, when she doesn't exactly know that Rachel only broke up with me because she didn't want me using my money on her.

I'm gonna stay in my apartment, and keep my pets for now. I was really upset yesterday because Elly worded everything he said to me like she hated me and never wanted to talk to me again. She realized that she upset me and apologized and said she didn't mean to, she just said that she wanted me to move on.

And I'm sorry for being so emotional. I just don't like being all alone, without any human company in this apartment.

^_^

It's allright man. You sound like me, don't wanna be alone. Everybody doesn't wanna be alone.

Just give yourself some time, I mean, you just broke up with sombody, don't just go a look for sombody right away. Just give yourself a break, go on a vacation, or do somthing fun. You need it

Also, remember, if you need help, you got alot of friends here on ycm ^_^

Archived