[Finished][FINISHED] [CARD COMPETITION] Lore of the Normal

Eddie McBean

I'll post mine then XD

Here are mine:

[spoiler=Cardgameking]

1. Lore creativity: 22

I mean, he did get an original card and made his story in 3 other cards, I can say I'm impressed by his efforts on that one, and the card is well worded too.

2. Name Creativity: 17

They're not connected, which takes a few points for this trio, but hey, you can't say he didn't try to be creative.

3. Link between cards: 13

Yeah, as you said, his lore is connected by almost invisible strings only which makes me wonder if he could have worded it better had he made the cards a bit later on tbh.

4. Useability and Balance 20

I mean, he does have a Qli and a Nekroz here, meaning these can be used for the rituals too, making these not only useful creatures in level and power, but also good ritual material.

Total: 72

[spoiler=Kreeperkr4fter]

1.  Lore Creativity: 16

He basically ripped a few of the nordic legends and worded it in his/her (I'm not sure which o-o) own way, giving points for that, but he still just basically ripped it off slightly from the Nordic Legends.

Nope, these names aren't that creative, everyone of us know that Loki is basically already a card, but hey, he tried hard enough to give him/her credit for it.

3. Link Between Cards: 20

I don't have to say that they're father, daughter and son, do I? He clearly nailed this one in the coffin.

4. Useability and Balance: 14

Alone in their own they seem good additions to normal decks of sorts (maybe even nordic alfar and beasts if he's lucky) but, together they don't work very well, the only thing that would work with this would be a DARK Synchro Deck, and it wouldn't be very easy really XD.

Total: 67

[spoiler=Kinka-Byo]

1. Lore Creativity: 22

Good poem, while I sincerely don't know how I should Classify it, seeing as it is basically the poem o-o Guess I'll give him a high grade because the images were good and so  was the poem.

Just not a perfect 20 because it was a little cliché-ish, I mean angel, fallen and risen are pretty common names on cards, but hey, the shadowscapes part deals with it well.

3. Link Between Cards: 20

Pretty obvious it is the same angel on the poem and the cards themselves, it really adds up that the images are also very similar.

4. Useability and Balance: 25

They're ALL EARTH attribute and of the same type, making them synergise with many spellcaster decks (Jigabyte approves). Also, yeah, they're not that powerful, which is good, but they aren't exactly the most powerful thing, I guess that makes them pretty situational, guess this'll have to be taken aback a little.

Total: 84 o-o well, I guess I can't find any points of restraint on  this one... except maybe the attributes, but that's just me.

... I just realized I was a bit harsh on my statements... o-o  sorry... doing things just after you wake up is hard XD

Archived