From Victory to Oblivion: Countdown to Apocalypse [Interest Check] [Not Started/Always Accepting] [PG-16]

FVTO%20CDTA.jpg

---

[spoiler=Plot Summary]
Sixty days before the world crumbles...

So, you've heard about or taken part in 365 Days to Live, then? If that is the case, then this part is for you. This is no sequel. This is no prequel. It's a completely new universe. It may be the same type of enemies you will be facing but the Apocalypse is what you will face next, or rather... What the newbies will face next. You get to sit back and relax, lucky you. But I'm not finished. Do you remember the camp mates from 365 Days to Live? If so, they are given new roles for this chapter and therefore will not be a part of this journey unless you apply for them to join. Remember... You're doing this as if the survival series never happened.

And now, this is for the unfamiliar... You might not have heard of the first chapter but I'll briefly tell you this. The camp mates from back then had 365 days to survive rural situations and sheet went crazy. The camp site was originally filled with a dark forest with tents and a camp fire... then it was expanded into several locations that we have never been in before, such as the Torn Streets, the Desolate Marketplace, Abandoned Junkyard and the only gambling site in camp: The Garden of Roses. They made it through the hardships of each and every challenge they have to face but severe injuries were suffered as a result. Multiple resuscitations, treatments and a lack of rations were wasted unnecessarily and the rest? I'll tell you later. Now, let's talk about you... The people who will join us on this very dangerous but lonely adventure. The theme is the pre-Apocalypse. Everything you see before you will be a ticking time bomb. Now you know about the first chapter but... You will now pretend nothing has ever happened because we won't focus on that. We focus on what happens now.

This bit is for everyone to read: The world of Apocalyptia... A connection to a world parallel to ours, is divided into a total of thirteen parts, however I'll only list a several important locations for now. They are: The Neglected HQ and Gangway, Pain's Mansion, Garden of Tears (The only gambling location with a policy against fighting), Call of Sorrow, Ron's Funeral Site, Fields of Eternity, Abandoned High School, Field of Broken Dreams and the famed Empty Space. There are other locations, and these will be provided.

Now, instead of waiting to escape at the last minute, the first to do so will triumph whilst others will merely be winning the prize of commiseration. Why, everyone will be miserable and their misery shows by the time the journey ends... It won't be a pretty sight, I know that much. The tone is dark, lonely, dangerous and brutal. It will make you think, 'Why the funk am I even here'? But I have one demand. Once you set foot on here, you will have two in-game days to turn back before the world goes on a lock down... What does it mean from there? It simply means you won't be able to get out of this world until the very end and into the epilogue.

Everyone in this role play will be going away with something, but like the previous chapter... Hard challenges await and they will arrive much quicker than before... And time's ticking. The challenges for this role play involves the Hall of Fame, which reprises its role from the first chapter but bear in mind that some of the data's statistics have boosted in comparison to the first and then there's the Edge of Madness, in reference to Final Fantasy. Hell, you'll be facing the same people as the former but they will be six times the power. Oh, and have you heard about the Garden of Failure? It's a brand new challenge that tests the power of your characters against avatars from the real world of your choice.

Why do we face these challenges, then? It's to test our characters' expertise and determination to see whether they can withstand the dark and brutal world we live in. If you get eaten up by the darkness that imbues, it won't be anyone's fault but your own. You risked your life to be there in the first place.

But, not everyone knows the deep secret about this world... There are three secret gateways: Heaven, Purgatory and Hell. One of which you have already seen way earlier on and that was Heaven's Gateway. That gate merely prepares you for the real world outside of the survival setting but at a stronger rate. Now you will see Purgatory's Gateway and it works the similar way. Did you know, one of our avatars have moved in there but it was not known how long he would stay, or whether he would be able to get out at all?

The catch is this... If at least one member doesn't leave the pre-apocalyptic world by the time the sixty days would end then he would be trapped there for all eternity. The only time he would be able to go out and exercise properly would be to give you guidance, act as a boss for you to defeat or worse of all become your worst nightmare. Oh, I forgot to tell you this... What happens if the world starts to crumble? All of you will be facing an inevitable death. No, seriously.

Think about it, how the world can be harsh...

Would you be able to withstand the hard challenges that stand in your way? Especially if bosses old or new come and kill you?

The main objective for this role play is to get out of Apocalyptia before it crumbles in sixty days. It's not the matter of, you have to get out at Day 60. You need to escape well before then. The quicker you escape, the better your life will be for yourself, your family and your other loved ones.

We may have forgiven you in the first chapter, for those who took part in it, but...

There will be no such thing as forgiveness in this chapter. You will not be running away from here alive.

Let the countdown begin! Prepare yourself for the most dangerous journey you ever faced!

Days Left: 60

[spoiler=Rules]
1. All YCM Rules Apply. Please follow them. This includes Godmodding, power playing and Meta-Gaming.

2. Advanced Clause is compulsory, so 4 lines of text at the very least. I would recommend a word count of 250 - 3,000 although I will allow a maximum of 10% more/less words.

3. If you are from the title 365 Days to Live, then please be informed that ALL characters you have applied for to be there have been given new roles. I will tell you what to do later if this is applicable to you.

4. If you are making multiple characters, then please do not make more than you can handle. If you have applied for this franchise before, then you may have to make another character exclusive for this title.

5. Make your applications tidy, delete everything in parenthesis. Failure to do that, and I'll simply ask you to edit your app.

6. You can PM your application to the hosts so they can check it through with you, but they CANNOT give an opinion, accept or deny your application. All official submissions are to be made via the thread please.

7. Placing your character quote will confirm your place in this RP, so please do not miss that out.

8. Enjoy this RP to the best of your ability. If you have any questions, please ask.

9. This is a solo project, so my words ALONE are law.If you fail to follow the rules continuously then you'll have your ass handed to you without warning.

EXPLICIT language will be in this RP, so... Be warned. If you want the full experience, then you will need VIP Membership, Modship or 10k or more posts during your time on YCM.

The second RP from the FVTO franchise. This RP will last a lot quicker than the first project HOWEVER: We are making this as if the first RP never happened. If you have any questions, please ask as stated in the rules. Application process is expected to open in exactly seven days from now. 365 Days to Live members' application process will begin 48 hours after this post have been developed. I will instruct them how this will work in their PM.

I will attempt to make this simple as possible for you. If you find it to be too complex or you have more questions to ask, go right ahead. I won't bite.

Now, let's go. I wanna see who would even attempt to step through this apocalypse.

Oh, I have Aix to thank for the plot advice. If he has anything for me to fix, he should drop me a PM.

[spoiler=For 365 Days to Live players]
Please do this for ALL characters you have applied for in the previous title.

App Reference: (The link to their app will suffice. That way, I know who will be returning and who won't.)

Characters Involved:

Any Changes Applied:

New Roles Given:

Archived