Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm

Fusion X. Denver

I've been plowing through Storm 4 for the past week and it's been pretty fun! I'll consent that it was pretty lame that the first half of the Story mode used stills from the anime rather than rendering them in 3D, but I've been pretty satisfied with everything else. I have yet to play online though, faulty connection here.

What do you guys think of the franchise?

The Storm Franchise is sooooooooooooooooooooo kick ass.  It's the evolution of the kick ass that Ultimate Ninja on the Ps2 brought, except with shinier explosions and hard fights in story mode.  The cinematic fights are great, where you have to be active and kick ass, but I wish those things were a little harder to get a good score on.  

If there's one thing I hate about this series..it's awakenings.  Its too cheap of a comeback mechanic in my opinion.  If your opponent's a jinchuriki or has a Susanoo, good fuckin luck. 

Also, I hate the cash in titles that come between the storm games, like Generations and stuff like that.  

This story mode was a little more linear and lackluster than previous entries, especially compared to 3 where the ninja world was open, but i'm guessing that's what Adventure Mode is, haven't really gotten to that part yet.

all in all, it's a masterpiece 100/10

The Storm Franchise is sooooooooooooooooooooo kick ass.  It's the evolution of the kick ass that Ultimate Ninja on the Ps2 brought, except with shinier explosions and hard fights in story mode.  The cinematic fights are great, where you have to be active and kick ass, but I wish those things were a little harder to get a good score on.  

If there's one thing I hate about this series..it's awakenings.  Its too cheap of a comeback mechanic in my opinion.  If your opponent's a jinchuriki or has a Susanoo, good fuckin luck. 

Also, I hate the cash in titles that come between the storm games, like Generations and stuff like that.  

This story mode was a little more linear and lackluster than previous entries, especially compared to 3 where the ninja world was open, but i'm guessing that's what Adventure Mode is, haven't really gotten to that part yet.

all in all, it's a masterpiece 100/10

Storm 4 made it really easy to unlock the secret factors, yeah.

I'm having such a hard time S-ranking the story mode; every time I only get hit a few times in the fight, I'll only get A rank. It's bull.

When I'm facing a giant enemy, I just try charging straight in and try not to let up. Since they're a bigger target, they're easier to hit. But I haven't done too many online battles, so maybe that strategy's no good against other players.

I actually like that they separated the Story and Adventure mode. The one in 3 felt too long to complete and I liked that I could just do side quests at my leisure without the urge to progress and finish the main story.

Archived