Teen Titans

Johan Liebert

I really love this show. I thought it'd be a good topic to discuss (funk Teen Titans Go!). I've re-watching the last nine episodes of the seriez. Personally, I enjoyed season four the most, and it helped me decide who my two favorite characters are from the series, which are Robin and Raven. Although, I love Slade and Cyborg, and I found Mad Mod, Mumbo, and Control Freak to be pretty amusing at times. I love all of the two-part (and three-part) episodes, especially "The End", "The Apprentice", and the last two episodes of season two (about Terra). I also love the episode where Beastboy and Cyborg get trapped in Raven's mirror, and the one where Robin gets poisoned (I think) by Slade's mask, and there are many more of my favorites that I'll remember later. It's a damn shame that this got cancelled.

The only good things about Titans Go! are Raven and the episode '40% 40% 20%', and that's about it.

As for the main series-

Control Freak is arguably the best villain. Why? All of his episodes are fun to watch, and they often get really meta, which is also an amusing point.

Also Thunder and Lightning are pretty cool; Shame they only really appear in 1 episode(cameos don't count)

• 2 weeks later...

The only good things about Titans Go! are Raven and the episode '40% 40% 20%', and that's about it.

As for the main series-

Control Freak is arguably the best villain. Why? All of his episodes are fun to watch, and they often get really meta, which is also an amusing point.

Also Thunder and Lightning are pretty cool; Shame they only really appear in 1 episode(cameos don't count)

YES! 100% YES! Control Freak is the best Teen Titans villain, other than Slade obviously, I wonder how Control Freak would look in a live action movie?

Archived