FVTO: From Victory to Oblivion Arc I [IC Thread] [PG-16]

Chaotic Angel

EXTRA CUTSCENE #8

Heaven's Gateway - Foyer

BGM Currently Playing: 

Now, the demon envelops itself in flames... Ethereal flames. The effects of Hell's Gateway also started to take place and damages incurred on both sides...

Although two of the strongest warriors are in the battlefield, the demon was giving them no chance to recover... Ron started to struggle now, and so did the Emperor. "Yeah, no sheet demon... You really funked us over!" the cyborg said as the gravity of the whole area for him, suddenly rose, causing him to fall face down on the ground and unable to get up. "What the..?"

The avatar struggles to get up, but for the Emperor, it was the complete opposite... The gravity for him dropped as he was floating and unable to get down and land his feet on the ground. "Oh, I see how it is... The demon recreation is starting to play with our minds now... I'll show that bastard!" he said, before Ron's left hand suddenly rose, urging the superior to stop and think for a while. The bastard thought it was okay to disappear without anyone else knowing... JABRONI! "It's no use. Look around you, it disappeared. Exodia, be careful... That demon might play around with you and you won't even know what's going on!"

"Same for you, Michele!"

As soon as the demon appeared again from the middle of nowhere, Ron started to react, grabbing the demon by the feet and manipulating its gravity, causing it to drop and now the avatar was able to stand and float over mid air.

"I'll show that JABRONI."

"Mode change: Magic, Manipulating Weapon: Omni-Elemental Spellbooks!" he chanted as a book started to appear and lands on his right hand, preparing to use whatever magic he could throw at the demon. "Oh, and Michele... I got a job offer for you straight after this... See me in my office in two hours." he said to Michele.

The avatar now proceeds to finish off the Demon Hybrid by grabbing it by the neck, morphs his spellbook for a set of spellblades and prepares to strike away at it, but not before stopping to sense that the demon has tricks up its sleeve.

"I'm not letting you have all the fun, Ron! Let me at it!" the Emperor said, speeding straight at the demon also, not knowing that it also has a trick up its sleeve as mentioned before...

But, we'll have to wait to see how Exodia and Michele will react to this.

I'm sorry, Gemini but as we say before... The Demon Hybrid is way too dangerous when it's enhanced. None of us can defeat that funker on our own, not especially me... I hope you get the picture by now...

Xvignette_zps578dff7a.png

The Dark Forest

Before the siblings made it to the Dark Forest though, they heard what they thought was a crash landing right behind them. The siblings looked behind them, but Meguri urged James to go on ahead. Meguri made her way to the shapeshifter, and knew him straight away. "Hello there, Gemini... It's been a while. I've heard all about you, I'm Meguri Nightingale." Meguri introduces herself, in case Gemini doesn't remember the last encounter, or doesn't really want to. "How was that fight with the Demon Hybrid? I went through that with Ron before I got here..."

"Ron left me with this... It was too dangerous... So much so, that no one... Not especially he can defeat that funker on their own. That's why Heaven ordered you to leave the battle unfinished, and sent for the him, the Emperor, Michele and Exodia finish the Hybrid off themselves."

"I wouldn't worry about it though, all four of them are strong enough to kill it."

"Now, let's go to the Dark Forest. I sense something must be waiting for us."

Xvignette_zps578dff7a.png

Now, Meguri makes her way to the Dark Forest. As soon as she catches up with James, alongside Gemini, they finally make their way to the Dark Forest. Not paying any attention to any further surroundings, they seemed to have lost the NetMonsters due to the irresponsibility of Des and Axel. "We got those two idiots to thank for that, haven't we?" James questioned, followed by a very blunt reply from his sister.

"Nah, it's just those two risking their lives for over three-hundred thousand enemies that we should never have come across... Leave 'em be though, they'll catch up to us. Wait, what's this?"

However, sounds of shadows crying and cold winds started to blow across the faces of the siblings and the rest of the group as one particular enemy appeared in front of them. The one that is known as the Lingering Will... That thing does not sound too happy that the group has infiltrated its domain. "..."

"..."

"..."

The Lingering Will silently expressed its depression, isolation and fear in front of the group, as it readies itself for a fight that no one should forget. The Lingering Will unsheathes two gunblades and points the both of them at James and Meguri, ready to blow their faces off with them, and now it senses Gemini. It wasn't prepared to give anyone any chances, so it lets out a roar and made sure everyone within its vicinity dies...

Now, the Lingering Will commences the fight.

Ron's Lingering Will's HP: 500/500

No Theme Tune

Note: The damage Ron's Lingering Will takes is very little. Any healing magic used on yourself or other allies will cause the Lingering Will to mimic that skill and regenerate itself.

• 3 weeks later...

Rene recoils slightly at the presence of Gemini. It felt as if a cold darkness swept over him, emanating from all around him and stretching out wide and far, swallowing the souls that should be inhabiting the area. It felt as if a demon had come into the area. The priest shook with all ounces of his being. He had not dealt with a demon for a very long period. This feeling was both familiar and unfamiliar, and all parts of his withheld energy sought to escape to fill the void.

"Attack the demon." The inner voice of the energy spoke to Rene, beckoned to Rene, ordered to Rene. 

But Rene would not bow to it, nor did he ever. His composure was slightly faltered, but he would not release even an ounce of energy, even though the aura began to emanate throughout the area that all were in.

Ferris shivered. As being closest to him, he felt it strongly. With his nervous composure, he felt even more tense against Rene.

"Calm down, Rene. We will be fine. Just do not do anything rash." A firm and stern hand grasped Rene's shoulder. It almost burned with power, but Ferris kept firm.

"I will... do my best."

--------------------------

Exodia seemed.... confused. All of these powerful beings bouncing around against the Demon Hybrid, and Exodia felt... helpless against them all. This was a newer level than what he had been on for all this time. This was much more powerful than all of the other battles he had been involved in.

He started to keep moving around the battlefield. Whenever he was close enough to the fighters, he blasted them with healing beams. He didn't have any special abilities, it seemed; it was just him and his weapon of science. 

"I'll do my best to heal you when I can! It'll be difficult!" Exodia shook his head and turned it on rapid burst mode, allowing faster bursts to go out at them. They were weaker, but faster.

Archived