FVTO: From Victory to Oblivion Arc I [IC Thread] [PG-16]

Chaotic Angel

OoC Thread

Opening Theme:

Xvignette_zps578dff7a.png

PROLOGUE

If you have read through the letter, you should understand by now that...

This journey is to become one of the toughest yet...

Before the camp mates even enter on their journey, this is what happens in Heaven's Gateway. This is where all the angels, archangels, seraphs, avatars live. That, and those who manages to rest in peace after their battle with their loved ones. The rooms are created for each avatar with half of their stuff already moved in. It'll be up to them to move whatever is left.

"That would be all for now, people. I'll make sure I greet them once Michele, Rubin and Exodia arrives at my home. From there, I will take them to Heaven's Gateway using the portal in my office."

"Good work, now you may rest."

One avatar said, covering his head with a hood from his jacket as he exits the Gateway on his way back home. The residents of Heaven's Gateway also return to their rooms and awaits the new avatars that applied to enter.

The residents of Heaven's Gateway that apply to be here receives an invitation to meet the leading avatar at his home in Central London. They may post their backgrounds before packing up to fly there, but it'll be up to the hosts what they want them to do.

However...

A few hours after he reaches home, he heard noises. Noises of those banging on his door, or whatnot. He couldn't quite trust his instincts. No one else was around except for James, Meguri, Tetsuya and Rin. They were fighting their own war outside of the avatar's home and for their own purpose.

"Better open that JABRONI and find out who exactly it is that's causing the commotion..."

Then he opened the door and what can I say...?

Replicas and NetMonsters alike were fighting each other, but for what reason? The avatar now steps outside and replicas notice him. The NetMonsters escape empty handed and the replicas started turning their heads at him. A few hundred of them starts charging at him, which left the avatar with no choice but to take off his jacket and reveal himself, complete with glasses and scarred eyes.

"Master, what the funk was that outside?" one potential camp mate barked as he heard the commotion with his adopted sister.

"I'm not too sure, but I'm pretty suspicious. It must be one of those replicas we researched. I'm fighting, but you and your sister better get ready to go camping!" the master replied, as he threw letters at the four of them, all scrolled up. "Tetsuya and Rin. You two are staying with me until I tell you to go. For now, we fight!" he concluded as he brings his manipulation circle out and thinks of a weapon to use.

"Ron, what about me?" the girl said from behind him.

"You're going with James. I know you two will be all right on your own, I just want you two to be safe."

"I have a meeting with three of the people who will be guiding you very soon. For now, you two are on your own!"

Ron finishes his statement before he leads James and Meguri to camp.

"I hope they'll be all right though... We're going in tomorrow, right?" Tetsuya questioned, unsheathing his weapon.

"Exactly. Do you agree, Rin? Coming to camp tomorrow?" Ron asks, making sure the other two characters can make it to camp.

"Whatever you say, Ron. I won't be disappointed either way. I just wanna have fun!" Rin replies.

"Good."

"Let the journey begin..."

Ron concludes this prologue as the story now rolls...

But, wait a second though! I have something to announce...

There's a certain something waiting to fight one camp mate at Heaven's Gateway...

Who will you choose? Apparently that something is waiting for...

Payback.

Sh!t, sh!t, sh!t, sh!t, sh!t...

A tall figure in primarily dark-purple was fleeing at top speed, daring to glance back only on the rare occasion before continuing to run. Behind the speedster flied a large collection of silver boxes that each seemed decorated with wires and plating that covered the entirety of each, like looking at a series of circuit-boards covering almost everything.

They weren't the fastest things after him, however. No, the black and gold orbs on two legs, the Thunder versions of these 'Security Node' NetMonsters were actually managing to keep up fairly-decently with his impressive speed, despite his multiple uses of Agility.

"I don't have a choice," he muttered under his breath before turning around to face his pursuers while continuing to run away. Stretching his arms out to either side, multiple spheres of black energy surrounded him, one for each one following him. "Dark Void!" Snapping his fingers before bringing his hands together in front of himself, the orbs began to fly quickly towards his followers, each of them hitting their intended targets.

However, a tiny number of them still manage to stay away despite this and continued after him, prompting him turn around towards where he was running, thankful to see a forest entering his view. Willing himself to continue on, the man with the strange yellow tint to his skin ran into the forest and it was a minute later that he spotted on the ground a hole just big enough for him to follow through and hide.

Thankfully, he did so while those still after him still had their visions blocked by the many trees, so they literally ran over where he hid as they tried to run after him.

He almost didn't dare to breathe until he stopped hearing the thundering of large mechanical paws above him. "That...blew in my face...hard..." he uttered before allowing his legs to buckle from underneath him, causing him to fall backwards, though he thankfully managed to keep his head from hitting the wall behind him. "Those Arceus-damned Data Nodes weren't around last time...so why have they come now?" At this point, he raised his hands in front of his face and red eyes. "And why are they only targeting replicas?"

EXTRA CUTSCENE #1

Central London - The Yim Coalition Mansion Hallway

Voices begin to flow through Gemini, and all of the camp mates, avatars and those who had been to this franchise before.

Ron, Tetsuya and Rin stopped for a second, blocking all of the replicas that tried to charge at them. James and Meguri were absent though, since they are now in camp, but we will cover them momentarily.

"Hello, Ladies and Gentlemen..."

"You've been to this franchise before, right?"

"I have a special task for you... But have you mastered all of the basics in here?"

The voice flowed through suddenly through all minds of those who had been in this role play before.

"You have? Good. Now, who do you wish to nominate? Someone that can enter Heaven's Gateway to take on one of the most difficult challenges ever?"

"sheet! That thing he's talking about... Is a recreation of the Demon Hybrid. My mutated form. I'm nominating Gemini Rivetter." Ron said in this extra scene.

"Then, me as well. I may not have met him in person, but I heard a lot about him." Tetsuya reiterated, but then Rin went ahead and nominated a different person.

"I'm sorry, but I'm throwing Miss Lusterino in there." she said, before Ron and Tetsuya took a step back and thought about it for a bit.

"You're willing to throw Michele against the Demon Hybrid? You know how incapable she is at fighting let alone that beast!"

"It doesn't matter now, Gemini was nominated the most times at the moment..." the pair of them said, but they still haven't managed to etch the fact onto their minds yet.

DAY 1

Survival Campsite

"Hello, Ladies and Gentlemen..."

"You've been to this franchise before, right?"

"I have a special task for you... But have you mastered all of the basics in here?"

The voice etched through James and Meguri's minds as they entered the Survival Campsite.

"What the funk... First day and we already get asked this?" James thought. Maybe Meguri was thinking of the same thing...

"You have? Good. Now, who do you wish to nominate? Someone that can enter Heaven's Gateway to take on one of the most difficult challenges ever?"

Meguri became scrambled. "I dunno about this. But if I have to choose now, it'd be Exodia." Meguri said straight off the bat. She didn't even think of it once.

However, James decided to turn the tables and nominated Gemini Rivetter instead. "I'm going for Gemini, no question."

"Good. Now we wait for further nominations but it looks like Gemini Rivetter will be facing the Demon Hybrid..."

Without any further word, the voice disappears and lets everyone continue with what they were doing.

"I'm not too sure about this, but whatever that was, it's not good news..." James said in pity, hoping he doesn't get thrown in against the Demon Hybrid alone. "Try not to think about it. We got company!" Meguri replied, as she saw replicas from behind her but not only that. Data Node NetMonsters as well. "Hold your horses! What the funk are they!?" Meguri shouted, pointing her finger at the silver boxes with circuit boards around them. "Yeah, they're not good." James researched, but it seems like the NetMonsters were after the replicas.

"No, we can't let this happen!" James shouts, getting himself into the fight whilst Meguri follows on, reluctantly...

But, it's not up to the characters here. Who do you want in Heaven's Gateway for the most difficult challenge ever?

"While I am aware that one should not 'vote' for what one puppeteers," a new voice stated before the others in the Manor would turn around, finding themselves facing a slender female figure wearing simple black clothing and boots with a relatively-small yellow and white laptop held in her right arm. In her left hand was a single jewel as large as her palm, a citrine that seemed to take the form of a blooming flower that glowed with its own yellow light.

"Gemini would still be the most-suited one to battle against the Hybrid," the woman clearly stated in a calm tone, pushing up her wire-framed glasses closer towards her brownish-silver eyes. "He has stated before that he would murder it next time he saw it, after all..."

iU8EggM.png

"..."

It took a lot of willpower for Gemini to keep himself from raging at the mere thought of the Demon Hybrid, instead settling to squeeze his fists tightly into themselves as he thought of various glorious ways to shred that accursed piece of utter rancid mockery of an thing that called itself an 'existence'. Though his hands now bled yellow from his own nails, Gemini couldn't help but raise a hand underneath his purplish-blue hair, that now reached a little past the shoulders now, and felt the pair of scars over the back of his neck: the puncture wound from the Demon Hybrid and the cut through it that was needed to allow him movement again.

Even with his shapeshifting, he wouldn't have been able to undo that...and it sickened him. "They're lucky I'm exhausted right now, or I'd...actually, what would I do...?"

Gemini closed his eyes for a moment as a dark-blue light surrounded him for a moment, refreshing his physical strength for the moment. "I believe we shall soon see," he muttered before daring to poke his head back up the hole he fell into before trying to make his way to the campsite for the time being. "I just hope I don't run into any more Data Nodes or their pet Security Node NetMonsters...at least each Data Node only seems to keep one each."

Axel's prologue

A figure walks across a barren street, wanting not to be seen, he has had enough drama for one day. Looking at the walls of endless graffiti, he thinks to himself 'how did my life come to this, no escape, no reason to live, nothing by brawls' as he thought this he saw a person and quickly turned around, it was to late someone saw him. "Hey, Axel!" the person says with a grin on his face."Yes what is it?" Axel replied even though he knew what was coming. "Brawl, tomorrow, be there, or else." "Sure, Sure." he replied which no actual intension of being there "I'll be there." Axel knew it was all just empty threats, no person in the right mind would face him, unless it was a brawl, after he defeated 'THE Gang', but that was all about to change, or maybe it's not, maybe it's not the correct terminology to call the beings he was about the meet 'people'.

Axel finally got to the old cracked-up building he and his friends call a home. "Hi." Clide said laying comfortably on a torn red couch that had to many springs coming out" "You have mail." "Ha, you've got to be joking, no one around he can write anything unless it's with a spray can." "That's what I thought to'" Derry said, drinking out of a milk carton that's contents is probably off by now. "Expect it's not from here". Axel look at the letter in shock "You mean it's from the outside!" "Yeah we could barely, believe it ourselves" Clide replied, getting out of the chair. Axel sat down on it and read.

[spoiler=The letter Read]"To whom it may concern, to whoever reads this letter, I have a quest for you.

In a world... A lonely and barren world that was inhabited by none other than camp mates who wished to have their lives taken. It's grim, correct? Yeah, I thought so. Let me ask you a question then. What would you do if you only have 365 days to live? It's a rhetorical question, of course. If you only have one year to live then it's obvious that you'll be staying put for that amount of time.

If you were doing this in real life, what would you do then? What could you do to overcome such hardships? If something like that is something you would doubt, then I don't know how I can help. I can only guide those with the will to keep going, whatever the circumstances. There comes an unfortunate situation, you will have to overcome every challenge by yourself. You will have to overcome this by any means with another camp mate, if need be.

Oh, and I haven't told you the most important part...

Thinking of partaking? Alright. I just want to know if you can overcome a year's worth absolute mayhem and live past the life expectancy here. So far, no one has even attempted to do that. So therefore, it would be up to you to change that. You have nothing to live for, however... Just yourself, your camp mates and rationed food that barely made the hygiene standards. Oh, and don't forget to bring a weapon and a camping kit... It's going to be dangerous and the supplies in this world are limited.

Did I mention about the fact that you will see characters from YCM? They won't recognise you. Did I also mention family was coming to get you? Don't bother worrying about them, they won't recognise you either. If you can fight against them with ease, then I will commend you. It's far from simple, however. Someone hacked into the computer system in my office somehow and managed to overpower everyone by 6000%... Replicas, families, friends, the lot. I'm only worried about the replicas. Your friends and families are the least you need to worry about killing. Back on topic though, however they got to these statistics, I don't even know but they're powered at such a high rate, so here we go. Not much I can do there.

Now...

You're in a barren world that has already been eaten up by the shadows, by darkness and the burdens that we bear, that has gone out of control. There are only rubble, remnants of cars that have been blown up, wilted trees and the winds that make you step back and think 'what the hell am I doing in this world?' There is no technology in this world. Just you, and everyone else that are willing to go on this boring, long journey with you. Think of this barren world like a graveyard. It will be sickening just by attempting to do so!

Now... Let's ask ourselves once again. Are we prepared to go to this desolate world, or are we ready to witness you chicken out?

I'll let you be the judge."

"I'm going!" Axel said out of nowhere. "Going where?" Derry said looking genuinely shocked. "To the place depicted in this letter." "then let us come with y..." "NO!" Axel said suddenly grapping his father's gun, "It could be dangerous" "Then why are you going" Clide asked, only just recovering from shock, "Because..." Axel then just walked out the door. "And how are you going to get there?" Axel's mood suddenly turn playful "Maybe the letter magic" Axel threw the letter up, it came back down. "Guys, I was just jok..." the wind picked the letter up, and pulled it away. "Hey! Come back here!" Axel shouted at the letter, he chased it for miles  and miles, and as he came up the final hill he saw someone reading it. 'Is that one of the replicas that the letter mentioned' Axel thought going for his gun. He heard a voice in the back of his head "Be careful son..." "I will dad."

Des's prologue

A short reddish robot rushes out of an apartment building, "Sorry, excuse me, pardon me." He was not going to let it get away this time, His antenna went left so he turned left, "On my life, I will find out what that strange signal is." This 'signal' soon leads him to a back ally way. "Wow..."The robot stares at the glowing hole in front of him. "That looks dangerous, but that's where the signal coming from what should I..." The portal starts to close, without thinking The robot jumps in head first.

"AHHHHH!" The robot screams, suddenly falling from the sky "I shouldn't have done that...!" The ground was coming up to meet him fast. He had no way of slowing down. 'I'm going to die' he thought no longer looking.*crash* *squish* He had landed on a box full of food. 'that was close' He thought 'I'm not doing that again' as he got up a piece of paper blew on his face, it was a letter.

[spoiler=the letter read]"To whom it may concern, to whoever reads this letter, I have a quest for you.

In a world... A lonely and barren world that was inhabited by none other than camp mates who wished to have their lives taken. It's grim, correct? Yeah, I thought so. Let me ask you a question then. What would you do if you only have 365 days to live? It's a rhetorical question, of course. If you only have one year to live then it's obvious that you'll be staying put for that amount of time.

If you were doing this in real life, what would you do then? What could you do to overcome such hardships? If something like that is something you would doubt, then I don't know how I can help. I can only guide those with the will to keep going, whatever the circumstances. There comes an unfortunate situation, you will have to overcome every challenge by yourself. You will have to overcome this by any means with another camp mate, if need be.

Thinking of partaking? Alright. I just want to know if you can overcome a year's worth absolute mayhem and live past the life expectancy here. So far, no one has even attempted to do that. So therefore, it would be up to you to change that. You have nothing to live for, however... Just yourself, your camp mates and rationed food that barely made the hygiene standards. Oh, and don't forget to bring a weapon and a camping kit... It's going to be dangerous and the supplies in this world are limited.

Did I mention about the fact that you will see characters from YCM? They won't recognise you. Did I also mention family was coming to get you? Don't bother worrying about them, they won't recognise you either. If you can fight against them with ease, then I will commend you. It's far from simple, however. Someone hacked into the computer system in my office somehow and managed to overpower everyone by 6000%... Replicas, families, friends, the lot. I'm only worried about the replicas. Your friends and families are the least you need to worry about killing. Back on topic though, however they got to these statistics, I don't even know but they're powered at such a high rate, so here we go. Not much I can do there.

Now...

You're in a barren world that has already been eaten up by the shadows, by darkness and the burdens that we bear, that has gone out of control. There are only rubble, remnants of cars that have been blown up, wilted trees and the winds that make you step back and think 'what the hell am I doing in this world?' There is no technology in this world. Just you, and everyone else that are willing to go on this boring, long journey with you. Think of this barren world like a graveyard. It will be sickening just by attempting to do so!

Now... Let's ask ourselves once again. Are we prepared to go to this desolate world, or are we ready to witness you chicken out?

"This will take a long time..." The robot then notices a figure past the paper. "Is that a replica?" The robot asks himself while getting his weapon ready.

--------Ferris Jackson's POV--------------------

What's going on... Why am I here... Mental clarity plagued the mind of Ferris as he awoke in darkness. It, this atmosphere, was completely unfamiliar to him. He looked up towards the dim light that shone in the distance brightening up the area. He shook his head in disbelief and used the approaching light to look at his surroundings. It was quite similar to his rehab room, a blue room with a now-broken television and lamp fixture, a bed that now felt like a rock, and a floor. That constantly uncomfortable floor. He slipped on his gloves and retracted one. The cool metal linking down his arm was the most comfortable feeling he could experience now. 

He punched the door open. It was unlocked, so it swung open with ease. Walking down the corridor, very few dim lights were still operational. For how long was unsure, but Ferris made no effort to slow down. Approaching the doors, he knew these would be locked. He punched once, and they flew open, the force too strong to allow the lock to stay on the hinge. A crack was heard as the door flew away, and a slam when it landed. He walked outside, and breathed in a breath of air. It was too fresh to be real, and it put him on edge.

The light moved ever closer, and it was too close for comfort. A figure was encased in this pillar of light in the middle of the brightness, which made Ferris even more frightened. His stone-wall of a face did not show it; however, it was eating him from the inside. Suddenly, a voice echoed from inside of the light.

​"My child, do not fear. I am not here to bring you to Heaven, nor to destroy you. I am here to guide you towards safety, and towards providence. Your son speaks to me." These words made Ferris furious. He lunged at the figure within the light, his sense clouded with anger and fear.

------------Rene's POV-----------

The young, black male was scared. This much he understood, and this much the spirits told him. He held them as consuls to his journeys. All of them, from the first man he laid to rest to souls from all throughout time, assisted him, even here. However, his hold on many of them weakened... so far from the ethereal plane. As he trode further through the darkness, only the strongest of souls could stay.

Rene stopped him with the energy and made him float calmly towards the ground. He did not want to have this lost soul fall into the darkness of temptation and hatred. Too much hatred would destroy him. 

"Who... are you?" The young men postulated, confused on all matter. Rene looked to him and calmly spoke.

"I go by Rene Delacroix. I am simply a priest walking through the darkness, looking for lost souls. As a shepherd for the Lord, I am bound to bring those who do not belong here to safety." The robes cascading down him, he raises his arms ever so slightly. His formerly imposing form under the robes was shown to be a facade, Rene being a frail old man. 

The words did not again flow from these two for a great amount of time. Walking from the darkness and towards safety, Rene kept Ferris calm against the means of insanity whilst consulting spirits.

--------------Exodia's POV---------------

Exodia heeds his note. Walking towards the doors of the house, he understands his true fate in what he will be undertaking as he leaves this world and goes to another. He knows what he is preparing for as he turns the knob.

EXTRA CUTSCENE #2

Central London - The Yim Coalition Mansion Hallway

The replicas that the three seem to be blocking off for a fair amount of time were sliced down, but we haven't reached the main point yet.

As soon as the doorknob started moving, Ron proceeded to open the door and Exodia was in front of him. "Oh, right. Welcome to my mansion... Come in..." he said, as he greeted the avatar. "Rubin seems like he'll be late, so I'll start this meeting. Michele, Exodia... Follow me to my office, please..." Ron concluded as he leads the pair to his office, but not before the Third Emperor of the United Kingdom makes an appearance. "sheet! Everyone, bow!" Ron says, plummeting Exodia and Michele's heads down as the Emperor came.

"Raise your heads, you three... I'm not all about formality here..." the Emperor said. "You were in my shoes once, weren't you, Ron?" he continued.

"sheet, I forgot... Guys, this is Neo Uchigya... He's the Emperor here and also my son in law..." Ron said as he introduced the Emperor to the pair of them. He also concurs with Neo's statement, saying: "Yeah, he's right, I was also Emperor before I became a cyborg... I also looked better than this..."

Ron looked discerned, but at least the Emperor of the United Kingdom kept his cool. As soon as he saw Michele and Exodia, he was quick to greet them.

"Oh right, you must be Michele Lusterino and Alexander Ryder, am I wrong? Please, come through, Ron's office is in the second floor. Please ask if you need anything." he says as he prepares to fight his own war as well, just like what Ron mentioned earlier on.

"I need to fight now, my people need me!" he concludes, as he takes out his scimitar and opens the door, trying to undo the sights he just saw. "Is that thing..."

"What I think it is?" Neo thought as he saw NetMonsters outside as well. "Well, at least they don't look as grim as replicas... I'm off now, do what you have to do, Ron!" Neo shouted as he shoots off to fight the enemies in front of him.

"Well... Follow me..." Ron said, getting back to the subject before the Emperor intervened.

Heaven's Gateway - Foyer

The candidate for the most difficult challenge has been chosen and therefore, it has begun... The portal was open right in front of Gemini and should he burst in, a nasty surprise takes place...

The Demon Hybrid appears before Gemini in the foyer of Heaven's Gateway as he turns red and starts infecting the area with elements of Hell's Gateway, the secret location for the Final Arc.

"Well, well... Looks like our candidate has been chosen..."

"Welcome, Gemini Rivetter..."

"Prepare for the bloodbath you have never experienced before..."

"And trust me, you would never want this for the rest of your life!"

"Demon Hybrid, come forth!"

And so, the fight against the Demon Hybrid, except it's now enhanced... Begins!

Demon Hybrid's HP: 2,000,000/2,000,000

Boss Theme: Kodoku no Kairou

Survival Campsite

James and Meguri chased the enemies for what seemed like a while until Desman and Axel started appearing out of nowhere. "Wait, James! Those are camp mates!" Meguri said, stopping her brother.

"All right! I can see you two from here, show yourself and make an introduction! I'm James Barker and that's my sister, Meguri Nightingale!" James says right after he spots the two camp mates.

"Let's make this simple. There's supply boxes with our names on them. There's beef burgers and dried spaghetti noodles that barely makes the hygiene standards and well..." Meguri explains.

"They only last you for about three weeks. If you want more food, then you have to compromise or... Get out of this campsite." James continues for his sister as NetMonsters start charging at the four of them.

"Not on us, you're not!" James shouts, as he parries one of the NetMonsters off his arms and orders Meguri to do the same, should they land on her.

~Michele/Talen's POV~

Michele was one of the few that did not bow to begin with after seeing the newcomer, not exactly being one for formalities in such unusual places.

"Believe me, I will probably be answering just as many questions myself," she responded to the Emperor's greeting as she nodded slightly.

"Is that thing..."

"What I think it is?"

Hearing this, she moved quickly to the nearest window to see what was being talked about...to see the swarm of familiar beings of data trying to fight against what looked like replicas fighting for their existence.

"...never thought I would see the day when I would feel a little bit of pity for the opposition," she muttered under her breath upon the sight before glancing down at the slightly-glowing jewel in her hand. "It seems like there's only seven Data Nodes nearby, which means there would be no more than seven Security Node NetMonsters max at a time right now...but those viruses can easily consume a replica to create a new one should they lose their old one."

iU8EggM.png

~Gemini's POV~

Despite what was written before, the portal leading to the Demon Hybrid didn't appear in front of Gemini.

It appeared behind him, specifically on the wall he was leaning against, causing him to fall backwards through it then landing on his back in front of the Demon Hybrid. Upon landing did he wince in pain for a moment, due to not having the chance to properly brace for impact.

"Well, well... Looks like our candidate has been chosen..."

"Welcome, Gemini Rivetter..."

Hearing the familiar, rage-inducing voice, Gemini quickly forgot about the pain stinging his back and instantly rolled up onto this feet, a growl leaving his throat as red eyes landed upon the much-hated bastard.

"Prepare for the bloodbath you have never experienced before..."

"And trust me, you would never want this for the rest of your life!"

Remove these damned bands.

No, I'm not supposed to.

I will be eliminated early if you don't. And I know for a fact that you don't want that.

Gemini, I'm not---

Bullsh!t, you're allowed to do whatever you want!

...fine. Once this battle's done, the bands return.

In an instant, the three bands of white light that had been around his neck and wrists suddenly faded from view, and a large aura of blackish-red appeared around him to consume anything close to him other than the ground itself.

"Let's do this."

And Gemini rushed forward, ready to body-check this giant f*ck in the stomach with his shoulder and hopefully corrode away a decent portion of it off the bat.

Rubin's Prologue

"Mom, I'm home!" Rubin says Into the darkness"Guess, she not home." He mutters to himself, walking in and turning a light on. Dumping his bag on his bed, he pull out a chair and goes on his computer."Let's  see what new RP I can find." He goes on to his most recent website from this morning and scrolls down to the RP section and clicks on it."Nope, Nope, Nope, Nope. None of these are original." Just as he says this on down the bottom catches his eye.'FVTO: From Victory to Oblivion Arc I' was written on the screen, he clicks on it.

[spoiler=The Intro reads]

"To whom it may concern, to whoever reads this letter, I have a quest for you.

Now...

He quickly began typing up a response, but when he clicked the 'reply' button his screen grow instantly bright, when the light goes away he finds himself In front of a door,"Anyone home?" he asks, curious to know where he was

Survival Campsite

Both axel and the robot are ready to shot at each other when someone interrupts them "All right! I can see you two from here, show yourself and make an introduction! I'm James Barker and that's my sister, Meguri Nightingale!" A young boy says.

Axel speaks first "I'm Axel." He answered, quite simply.

"...And I'm Desman Black, Des for short" The robot continues, "Just one question, What are these boxes for?"

"Let's make this simple. There's supply boxes with our names on them. There's beef burgers and dried spaghetti noodles that barely makes the hygiene standards and well..." Meguri explains.

"They only last you for about three weeks. If you want more food, then you have to compromise or... Get out of this campsite." James continues for his sister.

"Oh..." Des quickly gets off the broken box from earlier as NetMonsters start charging at the four of them.

"Not on us, you're not!" James shouts, as he parries one of the NetMonsters off his arms and orders Meguri to do the same, should they land on her. Axel quickly helps out with his gun, while Des stands back knowing his blasts will be to big, focusing intently on James's Blade.

EXTRA CUTSCENE #3

Central London - The Yim Coalition Front Gate

When Rubin suddenly appeared out of the blue, Neo, the Emperor of the United Kingdom was quick to turn around.

"Rubin Gray, right? There's only four other people home at the moment. You should go inside and catch up with the others."

"I have lives to save here, you should come inside and meet Ron. Second Floor."

Neo then escapes to fight replicas that are swarming around Central London. It is said that there will be hundreds of thousands of them right now, as well as over fifty-thousand Node NetMonsters tailing them like they would prey on them.

The Yim Coalition Hallway

Just when Ron was about to lead Michele and Exodia to his office, he heard the door open and saw Rubin. "I take it you met my son in law? He's the Emperor of the United Kingdom and... I was once in his shoes. I'm Ron." he said, greeting the young fellow. "You're late, but it doesn't matter. Please, follow me."

As soon as the four of them entered Ron's office, the avatar in question explains the situation in detail.

"In the next few minutes, you'll be heading to Heaven's Gateway. Heaven's Gateway is probably the safest place to be right now, but the foyer isn't. In there, one of the potential camp mates is fighting one of the strongest enemies you will ever face and he's alone."

"I'm sure Michele, you know who that person is."

"We had to pick between James Barker, Meguri Nightingale, Tetsuya Kousaka, Rin Walker, Michele Lusterino, Tesability Black, Gemini Rivetter, Alexander Ryder and René Delacroix."

"I think some dip sheet had chosen one of them at random already, not that our nominations counted."

After Ron had explained all the avatars needed to know, he opens the portal to their new home. "Just because I say Heaven's Gateway is safe... Doesn't mean enemies won't flow through. Keep your eyes open..."

He walks through the portal from behind his office chair and the avatars' journeys begin.

"Let's go. Let's not waste any time."

Heaven's Gateway - Michele's Corridor

Ron starts off by taking Michele to her room. "Half of your belongings have already been moved in. It's up to you to head back to your old home using the 24-hour portal lingering in the top left corner of your room and move the rest of your stuff back in."

He then proceeds to bring out his key card and opens the door to her room, should there be no questions.

"Michele Lusterino, this is your room. It should look ninety percent similar to what your room used to look like. Same for all other rooms, I'm just saying this to give everyone a heads up."

After his tour and explanation, Ron brings out a spare key card for Michele, saying her name specifically. "That's yours, Michele. Please take care of this. Once you lose this, it's gonna be difficult to replace it."

"Now, Exodia's room is next. Michele, make yourself at home." Ron said, leaving Michele, otherwise known as Talen to settle in.

Exodia's Corridor

The remaining three avatars then walk through Exodia's corridor and as soon as Ron reaches Exodia's room, he takes out his key card and opens the door. "Oh, and before anyone asks... This is the master key. I can get into any room in Heaven, Purgatory or Hell using this." he explains, making a disclaimer.

"That's your room, Exodia. I will say the same thing to Michele, half of your stuff moved in and your room should more or less be similar to what yours used to be. It's up to you to get the remaining things from the 24-hour portal and move them here."

Refusing to say the same thing over and over, he hands over the key card with Exodia's name on it to the person in question and leaves him to settle in. "If you have any more questions, Exodia... Use the phone in your corridor. It will connect to Michele, Rubin and myself, as well as the foyer." the cyborg concludes, before taking Rubin to his room.

Rubin's Corridor

Finally, Ron takes Rubin to his room and gives the named avatar his key card.

"Here you are, son. I hope you took in what I said to the others. The phone in the corridor connects to everyone within this gateway as well as my office. Please phone up if you have any questions."

He then proceeds to opening the door to Rubin's room using his key card and leaves him to settle in, making his way back to his office.

Heaven's Gateway - Foyer

BGM Currently Playing:

When Gemini starts attacking the Demon Hybrid with all his limitations lifted, it damaged the Demon Hybrid slightly, but the boss immediately reacted and attacked. It let out a loud screech, grabbed Gemini and hit him back and forth on the ground several times per second. Once the demon let out another screech, he unsheathes his weapon and begins combat. He now turns black and blue, meaning he is now immune to both Light and Dark attacks. Being aware already, Ron who was making his way back to his office stops by the back of the foyer and observes the fight.

"This is interesting. This recreation of my Demon Hybrid is unusually strong. I'll have to watch this..." he thought, holding a coin in front of him, preparing a distraction for Gemini should he need it.

Now, it will be up to Gemini to decide the outcome of the fight between himself and the demon.

Stay tuned...

Demon Hybrid's HP: 1,987,999/2,000,000 (Poisoned)

Survival Campsite

James and Meguri continues to parry off enemies with their new camp mates, but when they reached the end of the camp site, they spotted boxes with their names on them.

"Well, that's a load of sheet. This barely even lasts for three weeks."

"Knew it. I'm aware already. Stop complaining, pick up your supplies and go."

The siblings continue to bicker, but there wasn't any time. One of the avatars are expected to go into contact with the camp mates soon enough...

More replicas and NetMonsters were waiting for foes to fight, but then one avatar managed to get in touch.

"Hello camp mates."

"This is your first day here, so let me remind you that from there onwards... It's going to be a dangerous journey. No one will help you except for whoever is with you right now."

"If you fail to make it past the three-hundred and sixty-fifth day mark will sacrifice themselves to Heaven and we'll deal with it from there."

"I'm observing a fight right now, so I'll talk later..."

It was Ron for a short while, but then his line was cut off.

"Well, better relax then, whilst we still can..." James said as he collects wood for the camp fire. All remaining enemies escaped for the night.

~Michele/Talen's POV~

It did not take long for her to settle into the room, the laptop already open and turned on with what looked like a handheld electric generator next to her fitted with a crank so that she didn't need a fuel source to recharge her devices. Sitting on a small purple pillow upon the bedside drawer was the same jewel that she walked into the place with, lit from above by the lamp on the drawer.

At the moment, while occasionally glancing towards the jewel, Michele sat cross-legged on the bed, watching the fight between the demons of various types, eyes narrowed as she watched the sudden onslaught that the Hybrid tried to perform on Gemini.

"Careful," she muttered to herself. "Or even Recover may be of no use to you..."

iU8EggM.png

~Gemini's POV~

Alright, he will admit, he should have seen that reaction coming, raising a skintight shield of aura around himself to deaden the effects of the repeated blows while using Recover to undo the damage taking from before the shield's raise.

The moment the foe roared before summoning its weapon, a shield and lance pairing, Gemini rolled back onto his feet with the blackish-red aura still visible to the eye and therefore still fatal to approach then allowed an orb of dark-blue aura to appear in the palm of each hand before they began to take shape and crystallize: a pair of longswords that glowed throughout the double-edged blade and hilt while also surrounded by yet unaffected by the corrosive aura.

The grin on his face stayed. For the blades in his hands, having any form of natural or artificial defense against physical strikes would would not matter. They would handle Gemini's foe the same as they would someone whom lacked such defenses for themselves.

Come at me, b!tch.

(When Gemini summons bladed weaponry in this way, they gain the Vorpal trait, which pretty much gives any form of positive defense stat the middle finger, because they ignore it.)

EXTRA CUTSCENE #4

Heaven's Gateway - Foyer

BGM Currently Playing: 

"I'm just hoping any danger doesn't impose over there..."

The avatar thought about this, then the fight continued. The demon, aware of Gemini's bladed traits went out and immediately reacted with its own. The Demon Hybrid morphed its shield and lance into a siege spear and turns it on, allowing the blade to spin around. The demon let out a roar and then charged straight at Gemini, ignoring anything positive he has at the moment and uses Absolute Pierce. That being said, all of Gemini's defence figures become 0. Nothing.

"sheet. That's gotta hurt..."

The voice said from the back whilst he was observing from the back. He proceeded to take a short break and picked up one of the phones from one of the corridors and called Michele up. "Michele, it's me. You better head to the back of the foyer and watch this. It's about to get interesting..."

"The barrier's up, so don't worry about getting hurt..." Ron said on the phone, giving her the chance to talk before he hangs up and heads back down to observe the fight once more.

But then the demon isn't giving Gemini any chances, its siege spear grows stronger and more dangerous. It now starts drilling holes from the ground and creates an earthquake and finally, the demon embeds itself with dark aura, one that overpowers Gemini, enabling it to give itself a statistics boost, even removing the Poison from earlier on.

"Don't make me help you out here, Gemini... You can do this..." the avatar said, claiming to give the shape shifting demon some kind of moral support.

Demon Hybrid's HP: 1,757,449/2,000,000 (Bravera, Faithra, Protectra, Shellra, Haste, Vigilance, Regen)

Survival Campsite

James begin to collect wood for the camp fire at the end of the location and he begins to remember what he had forgotten.

"sheet, I think we're expecting one more person... Wait, two more."

"Ferris Jackson and René Delacroix. These are the two people Exodia accepted into camp. I just hope they make it to us fine..."

The two said as they collected their supplies and started the camp fire.

"I know we looked through your application, Axel and Desman... So, would you tell us your background?" James said as he starts off by telling his. "I'm actually a Scottish-American dude. Parents are Scottish and I was born in America. Next thing I knew, I was moved to Britain after my master took me in, I adopted Meguri not too long afterwards as my sister."

"I'm British-Japanese here. Not many of them around, but I may as well say it. My father's Japanese and my mother's English. Wait, why are we telling them our background?" Meguri began to question, but she decided to shrug off that fact.

"You don't need to tell everything, sis. Well, I'm off to pick up Ferris and René... They must be waiting for me..."

Not long after James left, he was greeted by NetMonsters that are targeting him, specifically. "Whoa, hold up.. I thought they called it a night?"

"funk this!"

James decided to make a run for it, but NetMonsters around his vicinity gave him no chance and catches up to him in no time. The next thing James knew, after running three miles, one of the NetMonsters gave a strong electric shock around his back, causing the victim in question to fall unconscious, which would eventually attract Exodia's attention. The enemies in question escapes empty-handed after no life signs have been detected by them.

Meguri walked in from behind to check on James, but didn't say and word and dragged him back to the camp fire with her.

"Son of a jabroni. Be careful next time, jabroni."

~Michele/Talen's POV~

Michele shook her head as she watched Gemini give a muted 'yipe' before jumping into the air, shifting into the large form of Yveltal as the crystalline blades converted back into energy and absorbed themselves back into the now-airborne being. She lifted her head as she heard ringing before realizing that it was the phone beside the bed next to the citrine. Picking it up with a sigh, she decided to be polite for once upon answering. "Hello?"

"Michele, it's me. You better head to the back of the foyer and watch this. It's about to get interesting... The barrier's up, so don't worry about getting hurt..."

"You, sir, are late with that memo. I'm already watching the fight on my laptop."

~Gemini's POV~

High above the Demon Hybrid, Gemini watched the battleground with a calculating pair of red eyes, debating his next move from such an unreachable height. There were obvious marks where the piercing move of the Absolute Pierce had once connected, though the shift had thankfully sealed the holes, though it didn't not recover his health.

Just how the hell am I going to do this, he thought to himself. Even with the limiters off, it would be exhausting to keep myself levitating by aura.

As he thought, an impossible grin appeared upon the beak of the red and black form. Then again...

Just underneath the flying form did a transparent violet sphere of energy appear with blue streaks of electricity weaving itself throughout the orb. I need not worry about healing myself when I can leech health from the foe.

While Gemini charged up the orb, a strange mist of white enveloped the field, one that stealthily unwove the effects of Bravera, Faithra, Protectra, Shellra and Haste from the Hybrid, Gemini's eyes glowing with a dark-blue light shining through the red. Here's hoping the Haze worked, he thought to himself before allowing the orb to release the energy within, a wide beam of violet energy firing itself towards the other demon.

Even if the Demon Hybrid managed to dodge, Gemini would be able to at least get some health back from the land itself as whatever the beam connected with either withered or turned to stone...

(Oblivion Wing is a Flying move, so it would most-likely be considered a Wind move despite not looking the part. I was also describing the move as it appeared in the movie Diancie and the Cocoon of Destruction.)

------------Exodia's POV-------------

Exodia placed his weaponry on the racks provided in his room. The room he resided in was a breath of fresh air to what he could remember at home. A little electric fountain constantly bubbled with cool, crisp water filtering through. A fish tank was presiding not far under, with small koi fish floundering about within the fresh, crisp water. A small rack with books and scrolls and other material for reading presided on a wall parallel to his bed. The bed was different. It was simple yet elegant. "Silk. Nice touch." Was Exodia's only remark to the sheets and cover, which were luxurious and warm to the touch. The room had a light blue colour to promote sleep and a calm environment all around.

He looked into the scrolls. One was in French, the majority were in English, but one was in an interesting language. Yet, it seemed as it rolled off the tongue pretty well. "Pig Latin. You really did replicate my room." Exodia once owned a pig latin scroll, jokingly put into his tsundoku by his father once as a prank. It was funny enough that he kept it, and it's really nice to have that back. Thankfully, all Exodia needed were the clothes he brought with him, a computer and laptop, a few books, and a video game or two. He began to make the room his own, setting up the video games to charge and ready up as  he was looking to make himself at home.

---------Ferris Rene ----------------

Ferris looked around, very cautious over his surroundings. He felt like he shouldn't trust this holy man, but he also felt like he should. The uneasy feelings and reservations seemed to... melt... away when he was near. Still, he kept cautious. Raw energy could take him if Ferris prepared himself enough.

Still... that power earlier... what was it... Ferris was curious as to what that was. This world was weird to start with, this desolation and... blankness was unfamiliar and chilling. He remembered looking out into a well-forested garden before falling asleep. Now... this. This desolation. This diseased land. Still, this man felt like a lush oasis in the world. He radiated light, and a jolly sort of energy under his solemn seeming glance, stance, and gaze. He reluctantly retracted his other glove and looked toward a slowly encroaching piece of civilization. The fire radiated warmth, although Ferris did not feel cold. But now he did.

"Rene... what was that? I mean, the thing you did that made me glide towards the ground. I meant to harm you. I swung at you. And you just... reassure me."

"Ferris. I have an admiration of all peoples of all beliefs and races. You acted out of fear. If you saw a figure coming out of the desolation, what would you do? My power will be learned in time, my child. For now, we must meet our new allies for this time. Do not fear them. I sense they need our help and know we are coming."

"Alright. I'll... trust you... even if I don't know why..." Ferris did not know what to do, so he just took off running towards the camp. Rene follows, seemingly gliding across the floor towards the campsite, and into the gaze of Meguri and the unconscious James.

EXTRA CUTSCENE #5

Heaven's Gateway - Foyer

BGM Currently Playing: 

The Demon Hybrid, after the attack it took from Gemini took quite a bit of damage already. Having done that, it raised its aura to regain the enhancements removed and brings its weapons back to its original state.

"Oh, sheet. I got caught out. Time to fight."

The Demon Hybrid immediately picked up where the voice was coming from and charges straight at the source.

"You wouldn't mind working with me right, Gemini?" Ron questioned as he dodged the move. "If this becomes dangerous, I have been ordered by the Heavens to get you out of there."

"Mutate!"

Upon the word that Ron muttered, he immediately became a Demon Hybrid himself... A legitimate one.

"Don't stop! Focus on that recreation of that rancid existence. You dare touch me during that fight and you're dead!" Ron immediately warned the shape shifter in his Demon Hybrid form. "I have the ability to decommission a single person in one shot, but I can only use it once a week."

Then, the interesting part came, two Demon Hybrids fight each other.

Some time later and Ron was overpowered by the recreated being, so much that he lost focus. The opposing Demon Hybrid charged straight at Ron and immediately clawed his arm off. Luckily it was his right arm, which was modified in the first place. "funk! That rancid bastard. You're lucky you didn't get my other arm, or else you would have been killed."

"Nephilim, come forth!"

Ron returns to his original state and now, one of his ethereal blades is summoned to the fray, allowing him becomes stronger. Ron adjusts his Weapons Manipulation Circle behind him so it was tuned to allow him to use Magic, adding the effects of Bravera, Faithra and Haste whilst he chants them. Nothing else was added yet, as of now. "I'll go ahead and remove those enhancements from this dumbass."

Ron now reaches behind his back and switches to Sabotage Mode, chanting the elements required to get rid of what's making the Demon Hybrid ever so powerful. "Debrave, Defaith, Deprotect, Deshell, Slow, Wound and Curse!" Ron said as he casts those ailments. Unfortunately, only Debrave, Defaith and Curse worked, the rest of the ailments only removed the opposing effect as a result. "funk off... This thing's pissing me off."

It was only a matter of time before the Demon Hybrid becomes too dangerous and now, the Demon Hybrid and Ron himself begins sparring to no end, of course giving Gemini a chance to fight as well.

Demon Hybrid's HP: 1,010,999/2,000,000 (Debrave (Usually, only enemies can do this. But Ron can cast it since he will be defeated by camp mates later.), Defaith (Same note as on Debrave.), Curse)

Survival Campsite

When Ferris and René arrived in camp, Meguri was quick to greet them. "Mhmm.. You must be Ferris Jackson and René Delacroix... Nice to meet you both, my idiot brother lying around over there got the shocks when he tried to pick you up."

"I told him not to, but he insisted. Old timer, do you think you have the ability here?" Meguri asked the old man. James tried to get up, but due to the shock he had from the NetMonster, he had no chance. When the camp mates were about to recuperate, three hundred thousand NetMonsters and Replicas invaded the camp site. "Oh, sheet."

"That's too many, we're packing our bags!"  Meguri said as she prepares to evacuate.

"Three hundred thousand is way too many for you amateurs. You guys better run for it. Old man, carry James for me."

"Everyone else run for it!" Meguri begins instruction as she leads the camp mates out of the Survival Campsite, but Meguri herself stays put and tries to hold off as many as possible.

"Meguri Nightingale, don't go overboard with this bullshit. If you can't do it, then get outta there! Myself and Rin will handle this!" Tetsuya said from the microphone in Ron's office. If he's not careful, the residents of Heaven's Gateway can also hear this... Including Ron himself.

Heaven's Gateway - Foyer

BGM Currently Playing: 

"Meguri Nightingale, don't go overboard with this bullshit. If you can't do it, then get outta there! Myself and Rin will handle this!"

Ron halts the fight for a minute, kicking the demon to Gemini so he can steal the spotlight. He hears Tetsuya's voice on the microphone and picks up the phone from the back. "Michele, Tetsuya Kousaka's been touching the microphone in my office. Give him a good ol' lecture when you get there, do you mind?" he said briefly on the phone before hanging up again. He gives Michele a chance to talk first, as always.

He then continues the fight, waiting for Gemini to slam the Demon Hybrid back to him for a good ol' beating.

"What are you waiting for, Gemini?"

Rubin's Room

Rubin walks into the room that is apparently 'his', it's exactly what Ron said, it was similar, too similar, he doesn't even know where he Is or how he got here, and these people somehow know his name and what his room looked like, bed in the left corner, computer and study desk next to his door, the only thing missing is the cabinet of CDs on the right wall. Rubin began thinking that he could ask about this on the phone back in the corridor, but soon realized it would draw attention to himself, so he just did what he thought everyone else was doing and moved the rest of his stuff, while thinking about what's happened.

Campsite

"Well, that's a load of s***. This barely even lasts for three weeks."

"Knew it. I'm aware already. Stop complaining, pick up your supplies and go."

"I guess we better get our supplies too, I don't want to listen to them bickering" Des commented to axel walking off in the direction of the crates.

"Whatever!" Axel replied, soon following, "What! My box is broken, who did this!"

"That would have been me, but you can that my supplies if you want, I really don't need my food to be hygienate..."

"Thanks." Axel muttered under his breath

A voice suddenly appeared...

"Hello camp mates."

"This is your first day here, so let me remind you that from there onwards... It's going to be a dangerous journey. No one will help you except for whoever is with you right now."

"If you fail to make it past the three-hundred and sixty-fifth day mark will sacrifice themselves to Heaven and we'll deal with it from there."

"I'm observing a fight right now, so I'll talk later..."

After finishing collecting their supplies, Axel and Des walked into what they thought was a middle of a conversation

"s***, I think we're expecting one more person... Wait, two more."

"Ferris Jackson and René Delacroix. These are the two people Exodia accepted into camp. I just hope they make it to us fine..."

After the camp fire was lit, the conversation soon turned to Des and Axel "I know we looked through your application, Axel and Desman... So, would you tell us your background?" James said as he starts off by telling his. "I'm actually a Scottish-American dude. Parents are Scottish and I was born in America. Next thing I knew, I was moved to Britain after my master took me in, I adopted Meguri not too long afterwards as my sister."

"Pure West Australia." Des said with a slight proudness, Axel said nothing and just looked at des, it was obvious his was still mad, des's proundness fainted.

"I'm British-Japanese here. Not many of them around, but I may as well say it. My father's Japanese and my mother's English. Wait, why are we telling them our background?"

"You don't need to tell everything, sis. Well, I'm off to pick up Ferris and René... They must be waiting for me..."

Soon after it was obvious everyone was starting to get worried, and Meguri left, probably to check on James.

Axel suddenly started saying something, "Okay now that we are alone, what were you doing back there?"

"Back where?"Des questioned with a smug look on his face

"Back where we were fighting those creatures, you stood back and didn't do anything"

"My shots would have been to big"

"Why were you focusing so intently on James's blade?"

"I was admiring his swordsmanship." Axel was about to say something else when Des put his cannon in up to his face."Do you want to see proof of my first answer?" Des question, Axel shook his head. "Then don't ask any questions about me."

They were soon interrupted by Meguri who was carrying James, "Son of a b****. Be careful next time, a******."

Soon two new figures arrived, both were soon greeted"Mhmm.. You must be Ferris Jackson and René Delacroix... Nice to meet you both, my idiot brother lying around over there got the shocks when he tried to pick you up. I told him not to, but he insisted. Old timer, do you think you have the ability here?" Just when the camp mates were about to recuperate, three hundred thousand NetMonsters and Replicas invaded the camp site. "Oh, s***.That's too many, we're packing our bags!"

"Three hundred thousand is way too many for you amateurs. You guys better run for it. Old man, carry James for me"

"Everyone else run for it!"

As the campmates get further away Axel starts to slow down.

"Hurry up, there are those monsters back there!"

"Exactly that's why I'm going back, that girl's risking her life for us and all we can do is ran away, if anyone what's to follow me you can but at least one of you need to stay here and look after James."

"I guess he's right, you two keep going, we'll all catch up."

"I'm here to help!"Axel yelled out firing into the swarm.

"You mean we're here!"

"Just shut up and fire!"

~Michele/Talen's POV~

"Meguri Nightingale, don't go overboard with this bullshit. If you can't do it, then get outta there! Myself and Rin will handle this!"

She thought she was going to have the back of her head meet the wall on that outburst, though she did cover her face with her hands. "Ay ya, carasa. I am so glad I'm not with the idiots yet," the woman muttered to herself before removing her hands to continue watching the fight. Ignoring the remark made by Ron, her eyes widened as Gemini readied his strike from the skies before typing on the keyboard and hitting the enter, sending a silent telepathic message to only one.

Ron, watch out!

~Gemini's POV~

"What are you waiting for, Gemini?"

Gemini was high above the battle as the original Hybrid jumped into the fight, the false human seething in rage at the sight of the duo. So, does he think that by aiding me now, he will be spared a beatdown later, Gemini thought to himself as his blackish-red aura flared around him. I shall spare no mercy for that past performance.

Like before, he readied his Oblivion Wing from earlier, despite being in much better condition than before the last strike. But, there was something off about this attack. The charging sphere was much larger than it was supposed to be, for starts. And when Gemini finally fired it out from the skies it was strangely silent and the beam was much wider than normal, wide enough to completely cover both of the Hybrids at once.

Fortunately for Ron, he seemed ignorant to another's silent warning for the moment.

EXTRA CUTSCENE #6

Heaven's Gateway - Foyer

BGM Currently Playing: 

Despite what was being said, Ron as soon as Gemini targeted him flash steps out of the way and appears behind him. "Hasn't anyone told you, I'm Immortal?" he whispered to Gemini. "I. Cannot. Die."

"Not with my mechanical heart fitted in."

Gemini's beam then hit the Demon Hybrid, allowing it to target both Ron and Gemini, attacking them both at once. Fortunately for Ron, he was quick to react and morphs his Nephilim blade into a Chaos Spirit Bow, flying away with Devil's Wings.

"Die... Demon..." he whispers once again, before bringing his energy quivers to the fray and starts shooting everywhere like there was no tomorrow. Half an hour later and the demon's HP was sliced by a quarter. It removes all debuffs as well as buffs from itself and now it becomes too dangerous to fight. It stops Ron on his tracks stabs him in the centre with its lance and pulled out his mechanical heart, throwing it at Gemini in the process. Ron was finally let go and fights to live.

"Gemini."

"Heaven's Orders."

"Get the funk out of there,"

"Right."

"Now."

Ron was knocked out after his final word and the Demon Hybrid infects the area in ethereal flames, much stronger than the previous franchise encounter. It flash steps at lightning speed, quicker than that of Tesability Black at the time and slices Gemini here, there and everywhere until unconscious before grappling onto his neck and throws him down on the ground a few times until he feels broken on the inside and out. He manages to open his eyes and says a few more things. "Gemini.... Get the funk out of there! It's not safe to fight here any more!"

Ron crawls to the phone, without his heart and catching his breath and asks Michele: "Get Gemini to the camp site now. Right now. The next thing you know, the Demon Hybrid will eventually overpower him and KILL HIM before he gets there. It's too dangerous."

"We will apprehend it later but it's not safe at the moment."

And finally, Ron succumbs to the demon after having his mechanical heart pulled out, and until it is retrieved and stitched back onto him... He will not return to life. The Demon Hybrid continues to become dangerous and continues to grapple Gemini and beating him to the ground and into a pulp.

Demon Hybrid's HP: 780,000/2,000,000

Survival Campsite

"Wait, Axel, Des?"

"Did you two little shits not listen to a single word I said?" Meguri scolds the two as they came back to help her out, telling them it was too dangerous to deal with the amount of replicas at once.

"Fine. Don't blame me if you two get into a load of sheet because of me."

"Morph!"

Meguri's blades became a giant shuriken and now focuses on the amount of replicas she could, before wiping out fifty of them at once. However, that was still too many.

Meguri returns her weapons to their original state and starts hacking away at the rest of the enemies. Half an hour in and she had only killed two hundred enemies each altogether. The process was slow.

NetMonsters then begin to target Axel and Des and begins to outnumber them. They gave no chance and they all begin attacking. "Axel, Des..."

"I wished you two would just listen... I may be fifteen, but you two are too inexperienced.. Now, accept the consequences."

"I'm leaving."

Meguri was not impressed. She leaves the two behind, then heads straight in order to catch up with James and the others. "If you want to run, now's your chance... Before the darkness eats you away..."

Rene and Ferris drop their things and stand. Ferris unsheathes his fists and Rene channels his energies as the NetMonsters begin to swarm the area, but as Meguri yelled for them to run, they went quite slowly, as if to not back down from the fight. They watched as Des and Axel ran back in to protect Meguri as she was hacking away at the NetMonsters.

"Sigh... They pushed it too far. Ferris, patience and knowing your fights is key as we traverse this land. They need to learn this lesson. They can survive... they have the ability to make it out." Rene has his fingers pinching the bridge of his nose, but still holds this characteristic solemn look. Slightly annoyed, but still caring about the lives he is sworn to protect, he moves away from the NetMonsters. "It would not go well if we fought them. We just need to hold back for a little while. We dont have the experience of the land that they do. It would only be a temporary success but an everlasting defeat." He cracks his knuckles and moves away from the fight.

"I don't know what you are getting at, sir. What do we need to do? Do we need to join them in the fight?" Ferris was puzzled; going into such a fight would be suicide at such an early point. Even with the thoughts telling him that he needed to die just to see his son again, Ferris clears his thoughts and takes a deep breath. He smashes his gauntlets together and shakes his head. 

"No, Ferris. We just need to let them learn their lesson." Rene begins to move to catch up with some of the group. 

-----------------Exodia's POV------------------

Exodia felt odd being just a bystander now in much of the time he had spent traversing worlds. He was a bit wearier now, with stubble starting to form on his face. He did not feel the need to shave anymore, and it showed. Thinner and more wispy, he was catching some well-earned rest inside of this new room. The cool water bubbled and bubbled, but the bubbles soon rose higher and higher.

"Huh?" Was all that Exodia could muster before two sets of footage could begin to show from the water screen. Gemini fighting the Demon Hybrid was on one side, the fight with the NetMonsters on the other.

"Curse everything. I can barely relax without fights going on... is that the Demon we fought at the start?" Exodia sighed and got up. He put on his medigun pack and looked towards the door, questioning whether or not he should go back into the good fight and fight again. After all, wasn't Heaven's Gateway meant to be a resting point for those who had been through this already?

~Talen/Michele's POV~

She was slack-jawed at the stunt Gemini followed through with as she watched the Yvetal form swoop down towards the ground, taking on the familiar human form and charging up what looked like a pink orb of light in front of him. "Is he really going to---"

"Get Gemini to the camp site now. Right now. The next thing you know, the Demon Hybrid will eventually overpower him and KILL HIM before he gets there. It's too dangerous."

"Curse everything. I can barely relax without fights going on... is that the Demon we fought at the start?"

She returned her attention to her surroundings after hearing Exodia's voice, turning her head towards the sound. "Wait, don't go after Gemini!" After releasing that shout, she turned towards the screen in time to see the smaller demon pinned against the ground, having to use Recover in chain to absorb the onslaught as he tried to get out of it. "You bloody---"

iU8EggM.png

~Gemini's POV~

"Hasn't anyone told you, I'm Immortal?"

"I. Cannot. Die."

No one is truly immortal, Gemini thought to himself. Not even the long-lived Ditto can achieve that without aid.

"Not with my mechanical heart fitted in."

Called it.

He swooped down and began to charge a familiar attack to himself, first appearing as what would seem as a pink orb of light as it grew larger and larger as the augmented hybrid dealt with the original, even tearing out the aforementioned mechanical heart.

"Gemini."

"Heaven's Orders."

"Get the f*ck out of there,"

"Right."

"Now."

"There's no---"

His words and pending strike were both interrupted by the first of many swings. Through the use of Agility, he managed to evade most of them, but he unfortunately misread one of the opponent's actions, causing a lucky swing to knock the wind out of his lungs that was soon followed by a fist connecting between his eyes to knock him out.

He did not hear Ron's words towards him, nor did he stay unconscious as the beating continued while held by the throat. Barely able to use Recover to withstand the onslaught, Gemini struggled against the grip around his neck. He had to use the move five times already under such conditions and even he can only use it up to sixteen times without resting.

Didn't help that he couldn't focus on surrounding himself with a protective aura to deaden the damage fur...wait, that was it!

And the f*cker was point-blank, too!

Gemini, to the best of his ability, unleashed a roar as his corrosive aura immediately flared around him to consume the visible form of the Hybrid, even as the ground below them started to sink from being eaten away from the tainted energy. "If I go, you're going with me, a$$hole!"

iU8EggM.png

~Talen/Michele's POV~

Her fingers moved across the keyboard in a panic. None of the usual commands were working to get him out of the mess the demon got himself into and she was now putting her face in her hands, her eyes momentarily looking towards the jewel on the bedside counter.

"Not yet," she muttered to herself before getting back to typing, trying to see if there was something she could do from there...

EXTRA CUTSCENE #7

Heaven's Gateway - Foyer

BGM Currently Playing: 

Despite what has been written, although Gemini was able to corrode the demon's properties, the enemy disintegrates for five seconds before it reforms and becomes almost untouchable. Also, while barely able to follow Heaven's Orders, residents started intervening. They took out their military weapons and starts shooting away at the Demon Hybrid who had already gone rampant.

"Stay where you are, demon!" one of the residents said as he starts shooting away.

"Michele Lusterino and Alexander Ryder... You are to engage in this battle, please prepare yourself for combat!" the other said on the intercom, but a member of royalty intervened, just like one of the residents did...

Heaven's Gateway - Michele's Room

Neo, our Emperor of the United Kingdom enters through Michele's lingering portal and hears of the bad news. "I heard about what happened to Ron and Gemini..."

"But I know how to extend Ron's life a little bit further..."

"We might need to borrow Tesability's crystal for a bit. It'll only take a second."

The Emperor proceeds to take Tesability's crystal, providing Michele had consented for it and leaves for Ron's office. A few minutes later and a serum was created using her DNA. The Emperor returns with Tesability's crystal and gives it back to Michele.

"All I did was wipe the crystal with a solution and extracted the DNA from it."

"Now, the heavens want you and Exodia in combat. Get yourselves ready."

The Emperor then leaves the room and finds Ron in the foyer.

Heaven's Gateway - Foyer

BGM Currently Playing: 

As the residents continue fighting, the Emperor makes his way to Ron's unconscious body and disinfects his right arm. Afterwards, he grabs a penknife and cuts a line through the middle, exposing his metal plates.

"Now, to extend his life further... For ten minutes while I find his heart..."

"You have Kane Underwood to thank for that."

Now, he injects the serum into Ron and waits five seconds before suturing the incision again. He now opens the portal and as he sees Gemini still trying to fight the hybrid, he approaches him... He kicks the demon from view and grabs Gemini, preventing him from making a rash decision. "Sorry to have to do this, my friend. But... We can't have you defy Heaven's Orders. If you do, you'll end up in Hell's Gateway and you'll be sentenced there for life."

"I'm gonna have to send you to camp now, we'll do this ourselves."

The Emperor concludes his statement and throws Gemini back to the portal, leading to the Survival Camp. He now looks back at Ron, now filled with ethereal flames. That was the sign of when the Emperor should look for his mechanical heart and stitch it back onto him. "You've... funked us over... TOO funking MUCH!" Ron shouted, with his eyes going yellow and enveloping himself with Thunder properties, "Mode Change, Optional! Manipulating weapon, Tesability Black!" he chanted, causing himself to become a lot stronger, and a lot faster. He charges straight for the demon and knocks it out cold. "I'll take it as a success then. Let's fight together, Ron!" the Emperor said as he finds the aforementioned mechanical heart and throws it at Ron. The latter catches it and using his own thread and needles, he stitches his heart back on.

After a few minutes...

"I wish I could've told Gemini that... I cannot truly die anymore because I've already died once..."

Then the Demon Hybrid regains consciousness with only a small amount of health left. "sheet! I thought I knocked the funker out! Thanks for the serum anyway, Neo. I can manipulate Tesability's properties now but I won't risk it again today."

"Michele, Exodia... Come forth, we need your help!" Ron concluded with shock that he wasn't able to finally kill the demon. "Patience, Ron... Patience... We'll get Michele and Exodia in the battlefield, then we'll decide our plan..." The Emperor reassured the avatar, hoping as well to defeat the demon in this everlasting battle. "I've got my own fight to attend afterwards, so we better make this quick!"

And the last phase of the fight begins... With Gemini back in camp hopefully...

(felt more elaboration was needed)

Exodia is calmly listening to the water bubble, reading one of his beloved scrolls. The crinkling of the parchment with the slight movements of the youth makes him chuckle a little bit and shed a tear. He remembered all of what he adored in the past ages, when he was not... whatever the hell he was now... and was just a simple human with aspirations of life in the debt of science.

This session of remembering, however, is cut short with the bubbling fountain shouting its message towards Exodia, breaking his focus and allowing the parchment to roll shut.  "Huh?" Was all that Exodia could muster before two sets of footage could begin to show from the water screen. Gemini fighting the Demon Hybrid was on one side, the fight with the NetMonsters on the other.

"Michele Lusterino and Alexander Ryder... You are to engage in this battle, please prepare yourself for combat!" The bubbling fountain spoke to him. Exodia preferred the bubbling fountain to an intercom because it was possible and it was useful. Sighing, the well-rested man sat up, stroking his chin and the stubble that was forming, and quickly located his weaponry. 

"I am... curious... to hear some combat is happening, although concerned for the safety of this establishment. Regardless, I am beckoned, and I will heed the call." Placing his medigun pack on his back and his naginata in his hand, he rushes through the open portal.

He quickly gets his way to the makeshift battlefield, where Gemini was fighting the enemy. "So, that Demon won't just go and kill itself. Caused a lot of problems back at camp." Exodia sighs, getting slightly nervous for the sake of Gemini and everyone else.

Upon hearing Talen call to him, "Wait, don't go after Gemini!" Exodia stuttered a little bit in his stance. He was completely confused on what to do, but soon gazed on Gemini's transfer to another plane through a portal.

Upon being called, he moved closer to the two, looking to join the fight.

Camp

Axel and Des were still surrounded by the Netmonsters, they had tried fighting back but the enemies kept coming back, seemingly multiplying.

"I hoped I whouldn't have to do this," Des muttered "But it looks like I do, for both our lifes" The light on his gun arm soon glowed bright enough to nearly blind Axel and the Netmonters, the end of the gun soon fitted itself around the opening before what looked like a laser came out, three pieces of shrapnel soon following, making a sword-like figure.

Axel looked shocked."How..."

"Let's just say I was lying before," Des sliced though the enemies infrount of him, Axel soon following along.

After awhile, Des begun to slow down, Axel only noticing when he heard a massive thump behind him.

"Get up!" Axel commamded

"I can't, I don't have enogh energy..."

"Well I'm not letting you slow me down..."

"May I remind you that I save both our lifes..."

"Fine... What do you need me to do?"

"There are quite a few orbs in my back..." Des started sounding more and more exhausted, "I need you to take one out with a stick or patty, without letting it touch your skin..."

After picking up the closest stick, Axel rumaged through Des's hatch. "There's no orbs in here..." Axel said, seemingly annoyed.

Des then muttered something along the lines of, "Great, They must of drop out when I fell..."

"What's the deal with these orbs anyway?"

"They're the only things that can give me power and can keep me stable over long preiods of time, food only lasts about 5-10  minutes..." 

Axel picked Des up off the floor, "Then we better look for one..."

"Thanks..."

The two males went in the asumed direction of the rest of the group, Des giving more insight about the orbs...

Rubin's Room

Rubin was laying on the bed when he thought about cheeking his computer, who knows it mignt even work, he sat down and pressed the power button, "So it does work, hm..." Rubin continues on it, making sure everything is how it was before.

~Gemini's POV~

Gemini thought he had the bastard with that pointblank disintegration. Hell, he saw the a$$hole melt in front his eyes as it let out a rather-glorious scream of pain from the shock of what had suddenly happened, so he had allowed himself a moment to give a rather-maniacal grin. He was about to laugh in a rather-insane way, but was stopped upon seeing a sign that had him literally seeing red and snarling like a beast.

That demonic f*ck had managed to reform itself, and was back in the battle as if nothing had happened. "You...are not going to deny me my victory, Angel!" Letting loose a roar and ignoring everything else happening around him, he rushed forward towards the other demon, crystal extending from his fingers to form long and sharp claws while the corrosive aura around him flared to life.

"I'm gonna have to send you to camp now, we'll do this ourselves."

He wasn't sure how at first, but it felt like the energy around him parted slightly, allowing a hand to hook behind the collar of his jacket while feeling the painful band of white starting to reform around his neck. He tried to pull against the sudden grip, the need to breathe be damned for the moment, but he had been flung backwards though what felt like a portal...

~~~

His landing in the camp was not at all graceful. Instead, he landed in a pile, the white bands around his neck and wrists once more. "Ow, my everything," he muttered among other things as he gingerly got up onto his feet, looking around in his surroundings as he did. "I see that damned demon again, I will make him die a second time," he quietly growled in rage, the black aura flickering in and out of view for a second...

iU8EggM.png

~Talen/Michele's POV~

She had heard the order, but she had not yet made any attempt to move just yet, nor was she really eager to.

Instead, her eyes were focused upon the jewel sitting upon her bedside table.

"Just why are they calling me to the battle? Alexander, I can understand, but..." At this point, she sighed before looking down at the bedding between her and her laptop. "I am literally useless without having to bring her out...and I want her to actually have some peace for once..."

Knowing she would get in trouble somehow if she didn't get moving, she closed her laptop and grabbed the nearby quarterstaff. It appeared as solid wood with a pair of metal points at the end, but the core is actually of the same metal, making it one solid piece and weapon. And it's this little feature that allowed her to stay near a storm without worry about becoming harmed. After giving it a few swings and revealing just how amateurish in combat she still really was, she walked over towards her closet and pulled out what looked like a blue trenchcoat. She pulled it over herself, feeling the familiar weight of it before walking back over towards the jewel and placing it within the jacket's one internal pocket.

Only after that did she button-up her coat, which stretched down to between her ankles and knees, before walking out of the room with staff in hand.

Exodia's hesitation did not last too long. He took one swift glance at Talen, and grimaced. It'll be difficult to deal with everything later... but now, it is time to fight. Fists clenched, holding the naginata tight, one foot put itself from the other, and Exodia began moving forward.

Exodia picked up his steps. He saw the duo holding their own in the fight against the Demon. He sheaths the naginata and goes into a defensive mode. While in the Gateway, he learned a little bit more about his medigun and how he could use it. He flicks the button at a time where he felt it would be ready as he got towards the battlefield. His bedroom was at the end of the hallway... the fight was on the other end.

His steps picked up even more, and, soon, he was in a dead sprint. The medigun warming up in his hands, he quickly begins to feel the overheal on his body. The warm glow emanating from his every orifice showed what this gun did. It stored some of this excess energy in him, and he could channel it if needed. He wanted to change this medigun, and make it more efficient for the future. For now, this would do.

The medigun fully warmed up, he got within range of Neo and Ron. The beam locked onto Neo and fired towards him, intending to give him some of this energy and healing his wounds rather slowly.

Exodia, huffing and puffing as he looks to them both, speaks. "Here."

-----------------Rene's POV--------------

"I see. The two may be nearing us." Rene enters clarity for a sheer moment after a long period of solemness. Talking to ghosts, his knowledge of surroundings and situations was enhanced. These men, women, and children were his eyes and ears in an unfamiliar land. They couldn't alert him of ill will, as if to not alter God's plan... this Rene wished. They can, however, assure that he knows what he is doing and where he is going.

The robes whipping in the wind, as well as the long hair of the priest, he looks towards the two who seem to be nearing.

"How do you do that?" Ferris asks him. To Rene, Ferris seems very confused on the matter. It was almost as he thought Rene knew everything, as he looked on with a look of confusion, awe, and suspicion. 

"The Lord gives me strength." Was all that Rene said before his head slumps again in quiet contemplation of the voices that swarm him and him alone.

Archived