CLOSED

zoloa37

this contest is where you make a card or set of cards based on angels. it costs nothing to enter this contest. you can post other cards but only if i approve them. if you are wondering if i would approve them then pm the cards to me first.

First place- 3 reps

Second place- 2 reps

Third Place - 1 rep

plz no spamming on this thread or i will be forced to neutral or neg rep you.

this contest ends exactly 10 days from now.

I guess I'll enter.. >_>

Maybe change the prize though, 25 points seems a little blah.

Mind converting to reps? =P

Anyways...

Entry Reserved

EDIT: Oh... there's no limit but your only grading one? O_@, what if someone enters with Level monsters?

first of all, i do not take any credit for the pics. I DO NOT OWN THE PICS!!! anyway, here is my entry: 67333ug1.jpg

and so your eyes don't have to squint so much they will explode, here is the effect:

When this card attacks a monster with more defense points than this card attack points, do either of two things:

-Decrease the defense points to this card's attack points permanantly or,

-Increase this card's attack points to match the opponents card's defense points permanantly.

Hmmm... I was planning to reholo these, but I might forget about this contest. XD

[align=center]SilkLV3.pngSilkLV5.jpg

SilkLV7.jpgSilkLV10.jpg

SilkLV12.jpg

"Silk the Winged Heart Maiden LV12 - Final Level"

This monster cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This monster can only be Special Summoned by removing "Silk the Winged Heart Maiden LV3", "Silk the Winged Heart Maiden LV5", "Silk the Winged Heart Maiden LV7", and "Silk the Winged Heart Maiden LV10" in your Graveyard from play. As long as this card remains in face-up Attack Position, this monster cannot be destroyed as a result of battle. In additional, neither you nor your opponent loses the duel if either one of your Life Points becomes 0. The original ATK of this monster is the number of LIGHT and Fairy-Type monster(s) removed from play X650. At the End Phase, discard the card on top of your deck and send it to the Graveyard. If the sent card was a LIGHT or a Fairy-Type monster, remove the sent card from play. This card is destroyed when you do not have all 5 of these cards removed from play: “Silk the Winged Heart Maiden LV3”, “Silk the Winged Heart Maiden LV5”, “Silk the Winged Heart Maiden LV7”, “Silk the Winged Heart Maiden LV10”.[/align]

^_^ I can't resist entering Silk for all the Angel and 5 card limit contests. ^_^

Archived