All of you finish this Splice for me (Yes I'm serious)

Icy

Victreebel + Swoobat, yada yada. Scratched the wings after using Swoobat's as a starting point, made the heart shape, added the necessary texturing.

So now it's your turn. I wanna see how ya'll do this up a bit. And no it's not a competition, consider it a community lesson.

Learn from each other.

OBSoRmy.pngZajLYsG.png?1

For those of you using MSPaint or like program, use the smaller PNG.

For those of you using a graphical editor use: https://www.dropbox.com/s/6s84x0opn734ynq/victreebelcrossswoobat.gal?dl=0

Do it yourself you lazy bum.  >:/

Bite me. Softly. I will eventually independent of others. But a healthy game helps promote creativity and gets you not quite on the side your comfort zone.

IRL you do this with friends. Take turns drawing on the same sheet of paper on the same character/scene. Figured it can be done online too.

Cool idea, it would be especially interesting in a competitive setting. 

I'll definitely give it a go, if others are interesting we could make a comp out of it. 

Indeed. Save as PNG at regular magnification then blow it up to show full progress as usual per post.

Then others can use yours to go off of not just mine. And down that chain.

EDIT: Yeeaaauuuck. I see the wings are misaligned and currently hating myself for it. 

Actually, this reminds me of something I used to do on PokeCommunity. Someone starts out by scratching a base, and others scratch on the base to create a fakemon. A lot of cool things came out of that. I think that we could make something really cool out of it.

Also, I'll do a bit later on, not in a splicing mood atm.

Archived