Machinae Supremacy

Susie

Not a fan of Power Metal at all but these guys can do it pretty well (though to be fair Power Metal isnt the only influence they have up their sleeve), so far Ive only dug into Overworld and Deus Ex Machinae but both are entertaining listens for me, some complain about the whinny vocalist but I dont mind his vocal style at all.

• 2 weeks later...

Heard of them from a friend that didnt care about metal at all, they are pretty decent. I prefer stuff like Galneryus, Agent Steel, and Lost Horizon though. 

(This song is epic as all hell)

Ive tried Galneryus before but I really couldnt like them at all. Never heard of Lost Horizon or Agent Steel but im quite sure that I wouldnt be a fan of them. I like Machinae Supremacy because they just feel different, theyre able to get the upbeatness of Power Metal without being cheesy and overbearing like most are to me. That and they use a SIDstation for their sound which I think is neat because its an interesting little synthesizer that not many people ever bothered with.

I love the guitar work in this song, pretty underrated album in their discography.

Archived