Which is Better:Werewolves or Vampires?

Chidori

Werewolves. Because basically werewolves have the advantage on brute strength and pure ferocity, while vampires are psycho strategists who are crrrraaaazay for blood. Werewolves are somewhat undead kind of(because if you got your head bitten off by a giant wolf man do you think you would be dead?) so it would be no use if vampires bit them. Third, vampires are very easily shredded into little tiny bits by fangs and claws.

Werewolves. Because basically werewolves have the advantage on brute strength and pure ferocity, while vampires are psycho strategists who are crrrraaaazay for blood. Werewolves are somewhat undead kind of(because if you got your head bitten off by a giant wolf man do you think you would be dead?) so it would be no use if vampires bit them. Third, vampires are very easily shredded into little tiny bits by fangs and claws.

just what LordDavok2 said he's very shmart werewolves ROCK

Hasn't anyone watched Van Helsing? Werewolves can kill Dracula whereas garlic, stakes, holy water, and sunlight have no effect! Dracula fears werewolves! And besides, vampires have four weakness, whereas werewolves have only one: silver bullets! I rest my case!

Hasn't anyone watched Van Helsing? Werewolves can kill Dracula whereas garlic' date=' stakes, holy water, and sunlight have no effect! Dracula [u']fears[/u] werewolves! And besides, vampires have four weakness, whereas werewolves have only one: silver bullets! I rest my case!

Lol, van helsing's point of view. That may be or not be the right case.

What type of vampire/werewolf are we talking about?

The traditional folklore kind, or something from a show/movie?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived