most broken card of yugioh

which card do you think is the most broken card in yugioh?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. which card do you think is the most broken card in yugioh?

• Chaos Emperor Dragon,Envoy of the End
    • Black Luster Soldier,Envoy of the Begining
    • Chimeratech Overdragon
    • Armitael,Phatasm of Chaos
    • none of the above

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

None of these. They are threat cards...oh wait...not really' date=' just a bit. Cards that need to be in there are stuff like Yata...

[/quote']

HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA

Because Chaos Emperor Dragon - Envoy of the End is just some push over right?

Most broken card in Yu-Gi-Oh! goes to Yata - Garasu. You don't need a brain to win with Yata - Garasu.

None of these. They are threat cards...oh wait...not really' date=' just a bit. Cards that need to be in there are stuff like Yata...

[/quote']

Most broken card in Yu-Gi-Oh! goes to Yata - Garasu. You don't need a brain to win with Yata - Garasu.

I'm saying compared to Chaos Dragon...Yata goes for the win.

[/quote']

So does Chaos Emperor Dragon-Envoy of the End. It's not like he sits there on the field twiddling his claws.

[/quote']

So does Chaos Emperor Dragon-Envoy of the End. It's not like he sits there on the field twiddling his claws.

To end this...they are quite equal...why? They own like crazy...just to not argue or anything.

has no one realized how broken skill drain is.........come on.... pay 1000 and all effects are negated as long as its up........only 1 mst and 1 heavy 3 malevolent catastrophe if anyone runs it but other wise mystical and heavy have up to themselves against 3 skill drains.....even snipe useless especially on a starting hand of at least 1 skill drain....

even graceful charity isnt as broken as that.....

Guest Chaos Pudding

Most broken card in OCG: Sixth Sense

Most broken card in TCG: CED-EoE

That's pretty much all you can say that isn't going to make you look like an idiot. I humbly request that this topic be closed, to prevent such a tragedy from occurring.

[/topic]

EDIT: TOO LATE! *dives fruitlessly off of the bridge of the Executer*

has no one realized how broken skill drain is.........come on.... pay 1000 and all effects are negated as long as its up........only 1 mst and 1 heavy 3 malevolent catastrophe if anyone runs it but other wise mystical and heavy have up to themselves against 3 skill drains.....even snipe useless especially on a starting hand of at least 1 skill drain....

even graceful charity isnt as broken as that.....

Skill Drain is obviously overpowered. That's why it has always done so well at every SJC since its release, right?

yeah but of course no one seems to wanna do anything about it........i mean if they're going to let people run 3 of skill drain.........take graceful or faith off the list or something thats not as broken..........instead of making themselves look like complete idiots

yeah but of course no one seems to wanna do anything about it........i mean if they're going to let people run 3 of skill drain.........take graceful or faith off the list or something thats not as broken..........instead of making themselves look like complete idiots

Yeah, those people who think Skill Drain isn't as broken as Graceful Charity are complete idiots. You go tell them.

Guys he's right. Skill Drain is easily the most broken card in the game. It makes Black Luster Soldier-Envoy of the Beginning, Chaos Emperor Dragon-Envoy of the End look like pushovers.

It makes Effects useless! Come on are you telling me that isn't broken?

Hinote what about Horus the Black Flame Dragon LV 8 he's pretty broken. No Spells, that's 100% unfair not to mention that you can use Level Up! on your Horus the Black Flame Dragon Lv 4 to get Horus the Black Flame Dragon Lv 6, and then use Level Up! on Horus the Black Flame Dragon Lv 6 to get out Horus the Black Flame Dragon Lv 8 in one turn! If you throw a Jinzo or Royal Decree on the field, the opponent is completely locked down!

That's just not fair at all.

Stuff like Graceful Charity, Magical Scientist, Exchange of the Spirit, Makyura the Destructor, and Butterfly Dagger-Elma are not broken compared to the combo I jsut mentioned.

What do you think Hinote?

Guest Chaos Pudding

I've got a better combo: Horus LV8 + Jinzo + Skill Drain. Spells negated' date=' Traps negated, Monsters negated. The opponent may as well surrender.

[/quote']

Choo forgot teh AMPLIFIER!!!! OMGZ UR NUB!

I've got a better combo: Horus LV8 + Jinzo + Skill Drain. Spells negated' date=' Traps negated, Monsters negated. The opponent may as well surrender.

[/quote']

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA you suck. Jinzo with Skill Drain and no Amplifier?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA you might as well have Marshmallon with no Marshmallon's Glasses.

Learn how to play better man.

I like where this is going

Wanna cyber?

okay but kuriboh is broken just look at the review this website gave him! Click here

I am bringing back card of the day

well as the title suggested i am bringing back card of the day BUT i will do better reviews and i wont do extremely good cards everyone already knows about and already uses like Raiza the storm monarch or chimeratech overdragon or jinzo i will do lesser known or underestimated cards that have potentia! today card is kuriboh! i am sure everyone knows this adorable little furball! well have you ever busted open a metal raiders pack pulled kuriboh put it some where and never saw or cared for it ever again then shame to you! for people who dont know kuribohs effect here it is

Type: Fiend

Attribute: Dark

Level: 1

ATK: 300

DEF: 200

Text:

so this card looks weak at first glance huh it can stop a 13' date='000 atk chimeratech from finishing you or a demise otk's doom dozer or even just a Dmoc (dark magician of chaos) that is about to finish you so here are some positives

* stop an otk deck in its tracks!

* you can sacrifice it for crush card virus

* it is search-able by sangan

* you can use the flute of summoning kuriboh to add it to your hand

* it cant be hit by crush card

* is a dark (darks have lot of support)

here are some downsides

* can be hit by deck destruction virus

* low atk/def

* limited to battle damage

so in my opinion i give kuriboh a 7.8 out of 10 here is a good combo with kuriboh so your kuriboh is in the graveyard use feather of the pheonix/monster reincarnation to get it back if you used pheonix you can use jar of greed/legacy of yata-garasu to draw it from the top of your deck so good luck and if you include kuriboh in a deck of yours or if you build a deck around kuriboh send it to [email protected] and i will post here!

[/quote']

sorry but like i said earlier.....Skill Drain blows CED Away.....any monster card you deem worthy of being called broken is useless against a skill drain which proves just how broken it really is especially in a starting hand and if you have 3 of it....meanwhile only mst and heavy can decimate it.....and we can only run 1 of each...that still leaves 1 more skill left...and not many people run DMOC and faith was banned.....

Archived