★ Grim Forum Game Beta Test ☆

Snatch Steal

Beta Testers Needed  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Do You Want to Participate in the Beta Test?

• Yes
    • No, but I still love you
    • Explain it to me in more detail
    • CHEESECAKE (so that I don't have to keep pressing show results)

So... Now what...

[spoiler=Outside of Battle Commands]

Add [Grim Name (Not in Party)] to Party: Adds a Grim from your Box to your Party. You can't add a new Grim if you already have 6.
Combine Grims: Fuse 2 Level 5 or higher Grims to create a new, potentially stronger one.
Search for Grims: Enters a battle with a random Grim.
Send [Grim Name (In Party)] to Box: Sends a Grim from your Party to the Box. You can't put it in the Box if you already have 24.
Switch [Grim Name] with [Other Grim Name]: Switches the places of the Grims. It can be within your Party or Box to Party.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Search for Grims

The bold text is kind of my schtick

Repawntance Level 2 leapt down from above! What do you do?

[spoiler=Party]

Scoutle Lv. 4 [HP24/24] [Dragon / Combat] Trait: Cool Headed [spoiler=Skills] Gash [Dragon]

[spoiler=Details] Experience: 0/80

VIT: 4
MAG: 12
STR: 32
RES: 4
INT: 40
APT: 4 
SPE: 24

Total: 144

[spoiler=In Battle Commands]
Call Grim: Use a Grim in your Party. You can only have one Grim active at once.
Use Item: Use an item. Some items can't be used in battle.
Coax Grim: Attempt to bring the enemy Grim to your side. Depending on how strong your Grim is, or if it has type advantages, this will be more or less likely.
Flee: Try to run away.

[spoiler=Info]

Repawntance [Lightl / Metallic] [HP 100%] Rank F
An eyeless drone to the forces of light. They can usually be found around churches, Graveyards, shrines, or other holy places, to provide protection. 

*I'd run and smack him in the face*

Gash [Dragon]

didn't i mention the whole immortality thing?

Scoutle attacks with Gash! The Dragon move gets an Affinity Boost! Repawntance lost 100% of its Vital and has 0% of its Vital left. 

You won the battle! Scoutle gained 24 experience points and needs 56 more to level up. You earned no money, but found a Material Shard. 

You return and heal your Grim. Choose another action.

I search for Grim! Also, why is this forum called "Beta Version"?

I Still don't want anyone else to enter before I work out the kinks.

Rodentangle Lv 3 materialized right in front of you! What do you do?

[spoiler=Party]

Thumpooch Lv. 4 [HP24/24] [Light / Sound] Trait: Megaphonics [spoiler=Skills] Pummel [Neutral]

[spoiler=Details] Experience: 10/80

VIT: 24
MAG: 4
STR: 24
RES: 16
INT: 4
APT: 24 

Coax Grim: Attempt to bring the enemy Grim to your side. Depending on how strong your Grim is, or if it has type advantages, this will be more or less likely.

[spoiler=Info]

Rodentangle [Neutral / Phantom] [HP 100%] Rank F
A rat-like Grim with dark magic capability that tends to trip easily. Their hexing skills are greater than any other Neutral Grim of its Rank.

Search for Grim.

Also, MY DRAGON IS OP!!!!!

It actually is.

Frailucard Lv 4 swooped down from above! What do you do?

[spoiler=Party]

Scoutle Lv. 4 [HP24/24] [Dragon / Combat] Trait: Cool Headed [spoiler=Skills] Gash [Dragon]

[spoiler=Details] Experience: 24/80

[spoiler=Info]

Frailucard [Wind / Demon] [HP 100%] Rank F
A bat-like Grim that flies around quickly, and although its fur coat absorbs magic attacks, it cannot take physical attacks well.   

Go Thumpooch and attack! Also, how do you teach your Grims moves?

I dunno, level up?

I'm thinking about calling this off, by the way. I won't waste your time with a reason, unless you want me to attention seek.

Thumpooch used Pummel! The enemy Rodentangle lost 100% of its Vital and has 0% of its Vital left.

You won the battle! Thumpooch gained 25 Experience. You also found some sticky string.

You return and heal your Grims. Choose another action.

or don't, because I'm tired and stressed :^)

We'll I now have a unbeatable monster at my disposal. :3

[spoiler=Outside of Battle]

Add [Grim Name (Not in Party)] to Party: Adds a Grim from your Box to your Party. You can't add a new Grim if you already have 6.
Combine Grims: Fuse 2 Level 5 or higher Grims to create a new, potentially stronger one.
Search for Grims: Enters a battle with a random Grim.
Send [Grim Name (In Party)] to Box: Sends a Grim from your Party to the Box. You can't put it in the Box if you already have 24.
Switch [Grim Name] with [Other Grim Name]: Switches the places of the Grims. It can be within your Party or Box to Party.
View Box: Shows Grims in your Box. You can only have 24 other Grims in here.
View Items: Shows a list of your items. You can only hold 50 items at once.
View Party: Shows all of your party members. You can bring up to 6 Grims with you.
View Versus Party: Shows Grims in your Versus Party, which can be used when you battle another player.
Shop: Enter the shop. 
Buy [item Name]: Lets you quickly buy an item.

Search for Grims.

Toxprite Lv 4 leapt out of the bushes! What do you do?

[spoiler=Party]

Scoutle Lv. 4 [HP24/24] [Dragon / Combat] Trait: Cool Headed [spoiler=Skills] Gash [Dragon]

[spoiler=Details] Experience: 48/80

[spoiler=Info]

Toxprite [Light / Biohazard] [HP 100%] Rank F
Unlike most fairies, this Grim poisons flowers for use in building the most beautiful houses for contest. Sometimes, they get so caught up in these competitions that they start poisoning each other.

Gash.

...okay, I'm actually calculating these and all of the damage is going over. this is why we beta test. might nerf scoutle. Although, this is a pretty frail Grim.

Scoutle attacked with Gash! The Affinity Blow reduces damage. Toxprite lost 100% of its Vital and has 0% left.

You won the battle! Scoutle gained 32 Experience and leveled up! It now needs 100 Experience to level up again.

You return and heal your Grim. A new task is available to you. 

[spoiler=Combine your Grims]

If you want truly powerful Grims, combination is the way to go. In order to complete this task, you must combine any two of your Grims into a new one. Keep in mind, though, that some Grims are worth more than any combination result.

Reward: 1 Rep

Search Grims... I need another one... That's not dead...

I just noticed that every Grim's stats at level 5 are equal to their base stats.

Also, I think I'm gonna cap the maximum level at 20, because there are some crazy dramatic changes in certain stats.

The formula is (2 • Base • Level)/10 for every stat. I might make a different one for VIT if need be, or make a new one altogether.

Pompolka Lv 4 leapt out of the bushes! What do you do?

[spoiler=Party]

Scoutle Lv. 5 [VIT 24/24] [Dragon / Combat] [spoiler=Skills] Gash [Dragon]

[spoiler=Details] Experience: 0/100

VIT: 5
MAG: 15
STR: 40
RES: 5
INT: 50
APT: 5
SPE: 30
Total: 150

[spoiler=Info]

Pompolka [Neutral / Sound] [HP 100%] Rank F
Known for drumming its belly during ritual practice, it lures in unassuming humans with the patterns on its fur. They’re mostly harmless, though, and only attack if threatened. 

Archived