If Overwatch had an Anime opening

I like the first one much better. The Sarairo Days one was well put together, but 1, I don't think the song really fits, and 2, and there's only SO MANY times I can hear it and enjoy it; it's overused, overdone, over everything. The Kamina Shades were pretty funny I guess tho.

• 2 weeks later...

New 12 vids...oooohhhhhh where to start! xD

The FMA one...love Hologram by Nico Touches the Walls, Overlap...meeeeeeeh (still see YGO ^^;...), Boku no Hero Academia? Love that one...even if they put the cover version...I love the preciseness they did with that one!

The Silhouette one, not bad. Genjou Destruction...loved it...only because it's Spyair and I'm totally getting into that group. The other FMA one with Again by Yui, not bad either.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Old Soldier? I'm calling..."Soldier 76: the Anime"!! xD

Chibi...that was just adorable...not much else to say on it. Rewrite, I love the song and the band, so this worked out perfectly on this I'll say. Alone was hardcore and just plain flat-out awesome. The first newest Savior of Song one, pretty good. I really just adore that song and apparently so does everyone else if it keeps popping up in these. Valkyrie Ikusa Otome, just too good. Then again, its probably because "Dragons" is my favorite anime short x3

Silhouette is works on this one, and its just a fun song to listen to. The new Strike Back opening...and the combination of the Japanese trailer AND voices was just fantastic! And Hey Kids from Noragami Aragoto is just perfect as well!

Archived