ˏ₍•ɞ•₎ˎ ☆ Beautiful Birbs ★ ˎ₍•ʚ•₎ˏ

Yes, this is a written list. Deal with it.

Main Deck: 40

Monsters: 17

1x Raidraptor - Last Strix

2x Raidraptor - Pain Lanius

2x Raidraptor - Tribute Lanius

2x Raidraptor - Mimicry Lanius

3x Raidraptor - Fuzzy Lanius

3x Raidraptor - Vanishing Lanius

1x Raidraptor - Singing Lanius

1x Raidraptor - Sharp Lanius

2x Maxx "C"

Spells: 17

2x Raidraptor - Nest

2x Swallow's Nest

2x Allure of Darkness

3x Twin Twisters

1x Foolish Burial

1x Cattle Call

2x Rank-Up-Magic Skip Force

3x Rank-Up-Magic Soul Shave Force

2x Rank-Up-Magic Astral Force

Traps: 6

2x Raidraptor - Readiness

2x Solemn Strike

1x Solemn Warning

1x Vanity's Emptiness

Extra Deck: 15

Xyz

3x Raidraptor - Force Strix

1x Raidraptor - Rise Falcon

1x Raidraptor - Blaze Falcon

2x Raidraptor - Revolution Falcon

2x Raidraptor - Satellite Cannon Falcon

2x Raidraptor - Ultimate Falcon

1x Ice Beast Zerofyne

1x Number F0: Utopic Future

1x Castel, the Skyblaster Musketeer

1x Cyber Dragon Infinity

Side Deck: 15

2x Chaos Hunter

1x Mystical Space Typhoon

3x Swords of Concealing Light

1x Bottomless Trap Hole

2x Icarus Attack

3x Mask of Restrict

3x Raidraptor's Gust

[spoiler=Explanations]

Raidraptor - Last Strix: A bit slow, but helps you get out Satellite Cannon to Rank Up into Ultimate Falcon (or, at least, that's the main play). It can also get you a little bit of LP back. I wouldn't run 3, and may cut it to 1 since it's a bit situational, but while you've got a Rak Up Magic, it's definitely a 2-card towers.
 Raidraptor - Pain Lanius: I'd probably play more of this card, since it guarantees your second Force Strix. If you summon it off of Singing, you're only taking 100 damage off of a free summon. I might play more, but probably not 3, since it's a level 1 that needs to be in hand to really work.
 Raidraptor - Tribute Lanius: Probably the un-bricker of the Deck. Sending Mimicry to search something can usually turn a mediocre hand into a great one, and it can search for those Rank-Up-Magics you so desperately need.
 Raidraptor - Mimicry Lanius: I only use 2 since I hate to see it in my hand. If it had a more useful field effect, great, but seeing that it doesn't, 2 is enough for me.
 Raidraptor - Fuzzy Lanius: As a floater, three is peachy keen. His inherent summon is the main effect that lets you get off your second Force Strix, reeling in constant advantage against your opponent. In your hand, it's usually never dead weight, since he can still float even when he's destroyed, I do believe.
 Raidraptor - Vanishing Lanius: The main combo starter, Vanishing lets you do plenty with your birds. It can summon Fuzzy without using up its inherent summon; it can summon Tribute, send Mimicry, search nest, search with nest, make Force Strix, et al; or it can just boost a Force Strix already on board.
 Raidraptor - Singing Lanius: Helpful, but one is plenty. You can always just recycle it with nest, so there's no need to be concerned.
 Raidraptor - Sharp Lanius: One is also probably fine here. I'd consider more against Monarchs, but they have March, so it's not like it would have all that much use there, either. 
 Harpie Harpist: It can be useful, I suppose, but it's a pretty slow card, and it's not a Raidraptor. Not sure when it will ever be all too important to have, but it justifies its use for now with the search.
 Raidraptor - Nest: 2 keeps me from bricking with it, since if you only draw enough to get 1 bird on board, you'll have a really sucky time. It's also really easily searchable.
 Swallow's Nest: Unbricks hands really fast, sometimes alleviating the above conundrum. You can usually just summon your one monster, go for Tribute, send Mimicry, search Fuzzy, but other combos may be possible. Three might be a little excessive, so 2 is fine.
 Allure of Darkness: No reason not to play 2 of these. Gives the Deck free draw power if it draws, say, Mimicry. Awesome card that fixes hands quickly.
 Twin Twisters: Three of these are needed just because of how much the deck already loses to Monarch game 1. At least sniping Domain is enough to allow you to play Yugioh, not to mention floodgates are prominent with Card of Demise.
 Foolish Burial: Another unbricker. Send Mimicry > Search. Very simple concept.
 Cattle Call: I thought this would be a good card in conjunction with a Rank-Up-Magic, so you can just bring out Satellite Cannon Falcon and then rank it up into Ultimate Falcon who loses nothing from it. Kind of gimmicky, and requires that you have the other RUM in hand, but fortunately, they're at least a little searchable.
 Rank-Up-Magic Revolution Forcet a k e  y o u r  d a n t e  p l s ?
 Rank-Up-Magic Skip Force: I don't find this card to be mind-blowing outside of the "hey i'm gonna free 2-rank-up, k?" Summon from Grave is underwhelming unless you've got another RUM, but the first effect is what's mainly helpful.
 Rank-Up-Magic Soul Shave Force: It's pretty decent, since it only asks for LP, and can potentially make essentially 1-card Ultimate Falcon for a late-game surprise. 2 is excessive, though, since I'd never activate more than one each game and I don't want to see it when I open.
 Rank-Up-Magic Astral Force: Another rank up by 2, but this one is much more easily recyclable, so it's easier to stack. Not as much of a utility to raptors, though, so that's why it's a 1-of.
 Raidraptor - Readiness: Supposedly the best Trap of the Deck, while I think it's just okay. Provides a little protection when you need it, keeping you around for another day. Oh, and if you're worried about going into time, get this in Grave as quickly as possible.
 Breakthrough Skill: Honestly better than Strike. Can be used twice, doesn't require LP, can be chained to back row hit, and has use in Grave, so you can discard it with Twin Twisters. Besides, I need it in Grave on my turn if I want to get past Majesty's Fiend.
 Solemn Warning: One of the best Traps in the game imo. Stops Monarchs dead in their tracks, since they're putting everything on their NS. Gust is good for this reason, too. Searchable Dark Bribe with no draw is fun. Might start main decking these.
 Vanity's Emptiness: Wanna kill Ultimate Falcon with a Kaiju? Well, sucks to be you. Try and play Yugioh now.
 Raidraptor - Force Strix: If you're not playing 3 of these, you're bad, mmkay?
 Raidraptor - Rise Falcon: Pretty nice card in the right situation. Can funk with most nonmeta stuff, which is really helpful so that you don't lose to your own strategy of rougue-ness.
 Raidraptor - Blaze Falcon: funk we're in time, poke for 1000, eff, blow up your board, inflict 2500, k? Then when you enter battle I'll apply Readiness.
 Raidraptor - Revolution Falcon: No no it's okay see I was just trying to play Kozmo but hey that's a nice card you got there
 Raidraptor - Satellite Cannon Falcon: I don't need 2 since I'm not currently playing Doom Double Force, but with it, he becomes a Feather Duster on End Phase, which is nice against Monarchs, which this Deck greatly struggles against. Bear in mind that this isn't a surefire out, since they can always just lock you with Domain.
 Raidraptor - Ultimate Falcon: Ah yes, Birb Towers. I genuinely love this card, just because it's rewarding to summon. Some Decks just cannot out this card, and with Vanity's Emptiness, it all comes down to back row hit.
 Ice Beast Zerofyne: I don't know why this is allowed to be a card, but I'm both disappointed and relieved that it's not a quick effect. Hopefully, Monarch players (don't) know to attack into this whenever they see it, otherwise they'll be paying for it with upwards of 3000 damage in their ass and no floodgates.
 Number F0: Utopic Futuret A k E y O u R e R e B u S p L s ? 
 Castel, the Skyblaster Musketeer: Birbs don't leave other birbs behind. Might replace with Rafflesia, but I don't care much.
 Number 106: Giant Hand: Better, more easily accessible veiler.
 Chaos Hunter: Kozmo can't play, Monarch can't play (to an extent). Obviously, it can be outed, but so can everything. Dropping this is really rewarding.
 Mystical Space Typhoon: The one-of, to take out those pesky Domains and Marches that hold you back oh so much.
 Swords of Concealing Light: Basically like making a t(•__• t ) to Kozmo and Monarchs. Sorry, this is all I see at locals, and BA just sits back and allows stuff to happen before it really does anything. Double Force Strix walls Dante, too.
 Bottomless Trap Hole: If you're playing Dracopals or Mermails, I'll teach you not to play Dracopals or Mermails. And also pray they don't have Marksman/twitwi, which is inevitable.
 Icarus Attack: Halts Mermail, Monarch, and Pendulum. Not really insistent upon using it much.
 Mask of Restrict: Monarchs, Kaiju. If they can't kaiju your falcon, they'd better have those Ferret Flames.
 Raidraptor's Gust: "but that was my only 141/rota/twitwi/domain/e-tele/monkeyboard/etcetera

changes:

-1 Tribute Lanius

-1 Harpie Harpist
-1 Last Strix

+1 Pain Lanius
+2 Maxx C

-2 Revolution Force 
+2 Soul Shave Force

-2 Breakthrough Skill
+2 Solemn Strike

i spent so long on these explanations wtf

-1 Tribute Lanius (not worth having 3)

-1 Harpie Harpist

-1 Last Strix

+1 Pain Lanius

+2 Maxx C (gives more value than Harpist can, and there really is no need to have a second strix)

-2 Revolution Force (Blaze isnt worth making 90% of the time, and if you REALLY need it, well, thats what Mimicry is for)

+2 Soul Shave Force

-2 Breakthrough Skill

+2 Solemn Strike (Breakthrough Skill hitting Majesty doesnt matter, because it'll be backed by Domain 9/10, and Domain already means you lose, plus, Strike is better in more matchups)

-1 106

+1 Cyber Dragon Infinity (Force Strix --> Infinity with Soul Shave)

+1 Cyber Dragon Infinity (Force Strix --> Infinity with Soul Shave)

oh, i just reread soul shave. rip.

-2 Breakthrough Skill

+2 Solemn Strike (Breakthrough Skill hitting Majesty doesnt matter, because it'll be backed by Domain 9/10, and Domain already means you lose, plus, Strike is better in more matchups)

I don't know if I'm ready to buy Solemn Strikes, since I foresee it getting hit in the near future and don't have 120 dollars to drop on two cards if I already have to spend over 60 bucks on Force Strixes.

I'll make changes

Archived