Yu-gi-oh: Twisted Fates (not started/accepting)

[spoiler=Story] In the world of Predraelia humans and duel monster spirits walk along side each other, while spirits have the power and ability to dominate only humans called summoners can command them and their powers by sealing them inside small stone tablets. various groups fight for dominance throughout the land using these tablets in duels, testing the strength of their armies of spirits in a complex system of combat for high stakes. the current overlord over this chaotic world, known only as Zadicus, has announced to the citizens that he has discovered and sealed twenty one powerful spirits that rule over fate it's self and has scattered them throughout the land in order to search for summoners who can control them and join his court of elites to cement his rule. currently nine of the tablets containing these spirits have been discovered all but one holder of these spirits have revolted against Zadicus, you are a summoner in possession of one of the twenty one tablets, it is your choice to join his tyrannical rule over Predraelia or fight against him and claim the land for your own. 

all YCM roleplay rules apply obviously (http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/348886-welcome-to-the-ycm-roleplay-section-rules-thread/)

[spoiler=Guideline]  Custom cards are encouraged

All characters will be given a specific card based on the major arcana of a tarot deck that is mandatory to use in your deck, your character will also be a representation of that tarot card

If you want your character to have a specific tarot associated with them contact me first otherwise it will be given to you (if you don't like the one i give you please say something)

i may add more guidelines if necessary

[spoiler=Roles] The Devil (desire, a darkness in man to be both feared and respected) - Zadicus (me)

The Emperor (logic, a symbol of leadership)

The Empress (caring, using non-violent methods to achieve goals)

The Fool (optimism, remaining faithful despite the situation occasionally leaping into situations without considering consequence)

The Hangman (sacrifice, passivity is sometimes the best option)

The Hermit (guidance, a giver of advice and a source of wisdom)

The Hierophant (knowledge of rules and the ability to use them to your advantage)

The Magician (awareness, knowledge of what a situation may need to be overcome)

Judgement (freedom)

Death (intense change usually unwelcome, a chance to start over or an unexpected event)

i'll add more if necessary

list of tarot cards (http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/353150-tarot-cards-for-twisted-fate-roleplay/)

[spoiler=submission form] Name

appearance (an image is preferred)

backstory

personality

deck (suggested you wait until you're given your tarot card since it's mandatory you use it in your deck)

​any Miscellaneous info you deem useful or important  

Interested in Death or Judgement, depending!

Awesome concept, for real. But wouldn't stone tablets be a pain in the ass to carry? The minimum deck size is 40 cards, so that's forty stone tablets, and we haven't even discussed the size of them.

well the idea is they are the size of trading cards and somewhat light, in place of duel disks summoners keep the tablets in a leather pouch and throw the tablets onto the ground to release the spirits

well the idea is they are the size of trading cards and somewhat light, in place of duel disks summoners keep the tablets in a leather pouch and throw the tablets onto the ground to release the spirits

Makes more sense. Thanks for clarifying! Now it's got this D&D feel to it. Extra interested!

Archived