Byser Shock: Discussion

Dark, Heavy storm like effect when OTKing = Not terrible.

It was bad when it came out, terrible later on, and now is like a lesser version of some of the other DDT cards, I mean, it and DDM are 5 stars, so meh... I dunno.

I will play test this, just for the hell of it.

Guest Chaos Pudding

This card has potential. Just not in this format.

It has some potential in DDT' date=' its like a monster card version of Trunade, which can be used with Allure.

[/quote']

I suppose. Perhaps I should try a version of DDT with this teched.

3 years ago, my friend was willing to trade me a lot of awesome cards for my Byser Shock, but I lost it. I still haven't found it. =[

This card has potential. Just not in this format.

It has some potential in DDT' date=' its like a monster card version of Trunade, which can be used with Allure.

[/quote]

I suppose. Perhaps I should try a version of DDT with this teched.

I might too, it seems kinda fun.

the best combo with byser shock is activate foolish burial send it to the graveyard and just keep it their until you got the atvantage to atttck and all his monster are in defense just pull off a foolish buiral take out all there set cards and attack you win so it not a bad card

Degenerate Circuit + Swords of Concealing Light + This = Pwn'ed!

Ohwait...

The rule book states this as a set.

Placing a card face-down is called a "Set". For Monster Cards' date='

placing it in face-down Defense Position is called a "Set".[/i']

To simply "Flip Face-Down" isn't setting, so SOCL wouldnt do anything for you here. There was a card made that specificaly said set cards, but i for got its name.

Ohwait...

To simply "Flip Face-Down" isn't setting, so SOCL wouldnt do anything for you here. There was a card made that specificaly said set cards, but i for got its name.

a face down monster is considered a "set card"... otherwise how can you explain this??:

UnleashYourPower%21PTDN-EN-C.png

flipping face down = setting

Ohwait...

a face down monster is considered a "set card"... otherwise how can you explain this??:

I told you there was a card that specificaly set monsters, but than why werent all the cards that say flip face down errated to set also? why is this the ONLY card that sets monsters?

Ohwait...

I told you there was a card that specificaly set monsters, but than why werent all the cards that say flip face down errated to set also? why is this the ONLY card that sets monsters?

face-down cards are set cards.

They haven't errata'd CoSL yet.

Ohwait...

face-down cards are set cards.

They haven't errata'd CoSL yet.

what about book of moon? they just reprinted that card, why isn't that errated to set? My understandings? this effect is meant to be original, the same way Darkness approaches is meant to force monsters into face down ATK position. Now, you wouldn't call that set would you?

Archived