T C E P - The New TCG Development Program - Phase 1: ALPHA

mr. waifu

Welcome, my friends, to the T C E P - the Trading Card Entertainment Program. T C E P is a program that was created for 1 propose only - To create new TCG for the world. And now you are looking at our first Phase for this company... the ALPHA Phase. The ALPHA Phase is a period of time we use for creating TCG or laying the foundations for one. We will continue to do the ALPHA Phase until we agree that the current TCG is good enough. Then, we will go on to the next Phase - The BETA Phase, and on which after is the GAMMA Phase. This will continue until we reach the final Phase, the OMEGA Phase. After we have created a TCG, I will place it in a different location and/or in another organisation. Then the cycle will start all over again. So, this is a good club for those who want to release their creative skill or just want help with a TCG or card making. If anyone has any comment or suggestion about this, feel free to ask. Anyone is welcome.

[spoiler=Memebers]

Spell Counter King - Founder

Dova

[spoiler=The Phases]

ALPHA: The Phase in which we design the mechanics for the TCG and lay its foundations.

BETA: This is when we start making cards and Archetypes, although the latter is optional, if it will be like MtG, which I do believe does not use Archetypes.

GAMMA: We will start to create formats and simple rules for rated play.

DELTA: Review all of the things we have done, and see if our TCG would be worth it, and if needed, make improvements.

OMEGA: Here we do sample runs of the TCG. If all goes well, we will add it to the new organization. Otherwise, we go back to the DELTA Phase.

Remember to proof read. The first use of BETA should be ALPHA, and the spoiler tag is broken.In the actual group, I am interested to help in the creation of new TCGs.

K thx. You've been added. Also, the internet sucked when I was using this so double checks wouldn't be possible. I am planning on waiting for nore people to start joining, so that we can get a good start with the TCG.

Archived