Cultist Grunt (Female)

MiracleGhost47

Here's a sprite I made two versions of. The other version will probably be an admin, while this one will be a grunt. It's up to APT. Anyway, it's time for the sprite.

Cultist%20Grunt%20Female%202_zps6o6ndgyk

I asked APT if he cared about the fact that it didn't look very menacing. He didn't care, so yeah. The other version looks menacing, though. 

Here's a sprite I made two versions of. The other version will probably be an admin, while this one will be a grunt. It's up to APT. Anyway, it's time for the sprite.

Cultist%20Grunt%20Female%202_zps6o6ndgyk

I asked APT if he cared about the fact that it didn't look very menacing. He didn't care, so yeah. The other version looks menacing, though. 

True to the words, that this sprite doesn't really reflect malice and evil....

The eyes seems to be looking at a strange point of view, a bit jumbled up

The pose is fine, but seems more suitable for a model

Color scheme is good for a cultist, reflecting darkness and shady characteristics.....

I suggest you should fix the eyes so it looks more formidable and confident enough, unless you want to make a goofy characteristic

I'm eager to see the alternate version....

Hope to see the finished ROM together

True to the words, that this sprite doesn't really reflect malice and evil....

The eyes seems to be looking at a strange point of view, a bit jumbled up

The pose is fine, but seems more suitable for a model

Color scheme is good for a cultist, reflecting darkness and shady characteristics.....

I suggest you should fix the eyes so it looks more formidable and confident enough, unless you want to make a goofy characteristic

I'm eager to see the alternate version....

Hope to see the finished ROM together

Thanks for the input. Since you're eager for the ROM, I can link you to APT's YT channel. He keeps a record of the hack's progress in the "About" section. 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoAjPTd56DAJ-Ro8cVQ77yQ

Sorry if this counts as advertising. 

Archived