WoW

MasterOfMagicians

The ability to do practically whatever you want in a game.

Your character continually gets stronger and better in an endless environment.

You start at level one, and currently can max out at level 70 (but they are always increasing it...)

You can pick from 10 different races, 8 or 9 different classes, tons of professions and endless possibilities.

Plus the opportunity to meet new people from different areas, duel against them, and just have a grand old time!

Hope this answers your question.

The ability to do practically whatever you want in a game.

Your character continually gets stronger and better in an endless environment.

You start at level one' date=' and currently can max out at level 70 (but they are always increasing it...)

You can pick from 10 different races, 8 or 9 different classes, tons of professions and endless possibilities.

Plus the opportunity to meet new people from different areas, duel against them, and just have a grand old time!

Hope this answers your question.

[/quote']

no not really you answered what the game is, i asked what makes it fun, maybe its because of the fact that i have never liked RPG's

I think the game is fun for what it is. I guess that's all I can really say about the subject.

It will only be as fun as you make it. If you really aren't into the RPG gamestyle, then you will have a difficult time finding many RPG's fun. Try playing longer. The beginning is always boring because the quests and the monsters are rediculously easy. Get yourself to about level 12 or so. That's when the quests get a little harder and a little more fun. Plus, by that time you've learned some decent abilities to help you out along the way.

I've always played as either a warlock, a hunter, or a druid.

Druids don't seem to be a very good choice unless you work in groups all the time. Their magic runs out way too quickly and they aren't particularly strong offensively or defensively either.

Warlocks are a great choice once you reach level 10 and get your tank minion. He can take the brunt of the damage while you sit on the sidelines, blasting spells at your opposition. Magic runs out fast, but not as bad as Druids.

Hunters are possibly the best characters I have ever played with. Their bows allow ranged attacks without depleating your magic, and they have some added abilities that depleat your magic, but no where near as fast as the other two. Their attack power is pretty good once you get some decent close combat weapons, and their armor isn't anything to snuff at either.

Hunters are possibly the best characters I have ever played with. Their bows allow ranged attacks without depleating your magic' date=' and they have some added abilities that depleat your magic, but no where near as fast as the other two. Their attack power is pretty good once you [b']get some decent close combat weapons[/b], and their armor isn't anything to snuff at either.

I haven't played since last year, but I'll say this:

Please, never roll Need for melee weapons "just because they do more damage than my older one". Hunters only need stats from melee weapons, since all our primary damage comes from ranged + pets. Anyway, Sonic Spear should still be a good melee for Hunters that just reached 70.

Also, when doing instances, please use Scorpid Sting over the other Stings, since it helps the tank so much.

I think the game is fun for what it is. I guess that's all I can really say about the subject.

It will only be as fun as you make it. If you really aren't into the RPG gamestyle' date=' then you will have a difficult time finding many RPG's fun. Try playing longer. The beginning is always boring because the quests and the monsters are rediculously easy. Get yourself to about level 12 or so. That's when the quests get a little harder and a little more fun. Plus, by that time you've learned some decent abilities to help you out along the way.

[/quote']

i never said i didn't play longer than 10 minutes, i actually got up to 22-23, still as boring there

I've always played as either a warlock' date=' a hunter, or a druid.

Druids don't seem to be a very good choice unless you work in groups all the time. Their magic runs out way too quickly and they aren't particularly strong offensively or defensively either.

[/quote']

Wrong, Druids are the most powerful PVP healer currently, the ability to outpace your opponent and heal yourself at the same time is very useful.

Archived