Custom Card Art Request

EpicBoss99

Hello! I'm EpicBoss99! I need a ton of help with something! I'm trying to professionally print a card that I created here, but the problem is I don't want to pay money for something and then get in trouble if I accidentally used a copyrighted image for the card art. Because of this, I was wondering if someone could maybe help me out by creating a custom "Watt" monster? I'd appreciate the help a ton! Idk what I could give as a reward, but i'll try to do something as thanks for finishing this! Maybe 500 Points? :D Also, the name of the card is Wattcardinal, so do whatever! :D Also I'd like it to be 800x800

Hello! I'm EpicBoss99! I need a ton of help with something! I'm trying to professionally print a card that I created here, but the problem is I don't want to pay money for something and then get in trouble if I accidentally used a copyrighted image for the card art. Because of this, I was wondering if someone could maybe help me out by creating a custom "Watt" monster? I'd appreciate the help a ton! Idk what I could give as a reward, but i'll try to do something as thanks for finishing this! Maybe 500 Points? :D Also, the name of the card is Wattcardinal, so do whatever! :D Also I'd like it to be 800x800

I suppose I could do it, though I would do it hand drawn then upload it 800x800. I haven't the gfx skill to do it, though if you're okay with it hand drawn then I suppose I could help.

Archived