LOTD Secrets and TCG exclusives?

The Japanese LOTD set contains 80 cards. The TCG LOTD set contains 99.

What do you think the 19 cards that are not in the Japanese set will be?

They can be TCG Exclusives or Secret Rares.

What would you like to see released?

I would love to see Mezuki and maybe some of the other cards in that series, other zombie support. Time Machine perhaps.

Gorz the Emissry of Darkness

Dandylion

Arms Hole

umm... these would be staples in nearly every deck if they were released!

I have yet to figure out why you quoted yourself.

We know that UDE will release a Light version of Allure, and possibly a few crappy TCG exclusive that no one will use. Also, the majority of Lightlords will be bumped up in rarity. It'll be interesting if they release Tuner/Synchros in LODT though.

Guest Chaos Pudding

Why would Dandylion be a staple? Scapegoat is better...

There you go, being ignorant again. Reread Dandylion and Scapegoat again. Carefully.

Dandylion tokens can be tributed...say your opponent destroys your Dandy in his/her turn...you summon 2 Fodders and in your turn you can summon a Dmoc or use of them for a Monarch....Scapegoat is just a stalling card..

But it comes down to what type of deck you use..

Dandylion

Arms Hole

"emphasis"

have you heard of this card?

LimitRebirthLODT-JP-SR.jpg

"Limit Rebirth"

Select 1 monster with an ATK of 1000 or less from your Graveyard and Special Summon it in Attack Position. When a monster Special Summoned by this effect is switched to Defense Position, destroy this card and the monster. If this card is removed from the field, destroy the monster. If that monster is destroyed, destroy this card.

it is coming it light of destruction and it is also good for destiny hero disk commander, sangan, card trooper, and others!

Dandylion

Arms Hole

"emphasis"

have you heard of this card?

LimitRebirthLODT-JP-SR.jpg

"Limit Rebirth"

Select 1 monster with an ATK of 1000 or less from your Graveyard and Special Summon it in Attack Position. When a monster Special Summoned by this effect is switched to Defense Position' date=' destroy this card and the monster. If this card is removed from the field, destroy the monster. If that monster is destroyed, destroy this card.

it is coming it light of destruction and it is also good for destiny hero disk commander, sangan, card trooper, and others!

[/quote']

We have a topic in which those points are brought up.

Try again.

There you go' date=' being ignorant again. Reread Dandylion and Scapegoat again. Carefully.

[/quote']

Ah, I didn't notice it was only that they can't be tributed on the turn they are summoned. That makes it better. So like, Lightning, then on your next turn you can tribute for LADD or summat? sounds decent.

There you go' date=' being ignorant again. Reread Dandylion and Scapegoat again. Carefully.

[/quote']

Ah, I didn't notice it was only that they can't be tributed on the turn they are summoned. That makes it better. So like, Lightning, then on your next turn you can tribute for LADD or summat? sounds decent.

Also, Dandy is versatile on his token creation.

Milled him? Great, two cute tokens! Got discarded from hand? Yay!

[/quote']

Also, Dandy is versatile on his token creation.

Milled him? Great, two cute tokens! Got discarded from hand? Yay!

okay. I see now how good it is. I'm hoping this will be an LOTD secret or something.

Archived