lol, Accounts

Cyber Altair

basiclly some people want to make cards for the lulz and they dont feel like saving them and want to store them or just for the heck of it wanted to post a post on the forum' date=' go there and enjoy your choice of accounts.

[/quote']

Thanks for re-wording what I said. ;)

nope, i explained in details what you lacked to say through your low quality post.

basiclly some people want to make cards for the lulz and they dont feel like saving them and want to store them or just for the heck of it wanted to post a post on the forum' date=' go there and enjoy your choice of accounts.

[/quote']

nope, i explained in details what you lacked to say through your low quality post.

I made a low quality post? Check your own grammar before you can criticize one another's post's. I mean, you learn how to use capital letters and full stops in 1st grade. You can't use them now, and your 14. *laughs*

I'm 12, and quite frankly, my grammar is better than yours.

[/quote']

I made a low quality post? Check your own grammar before you can criticize one another's post's. I mean, you learn how to use capital letters and full stops in 1st grade. You can't use them now, and your 14. *laughs*

this is an internet forum, i really dont care about my grammar cause guess what kido, i wont gain a thing. In real life i have PERFECT Grammar, not perfect but you know. I couldn't care less about my grammar online since it wont matter. In real life IT does.

[/quote']

this is an internet forum, i really dont care about my grammar cause guess what kido, i wont gain a thing. In real life i have PERFECT Grammar, not perfect but you know. I couldn't care less about my grammar online since it wont matter. In real life IT does.

Can you give any difference between looking stupid IRL and on the interwebz?

Easy fix.

The moderator bans the IP addresses that use them.

That will prevent whatever computer the person was on, from accessing that account on this site again. It will also do double the damage because obviously most people use the same computer for their personal account, so by banning the IP address, you have not only stopped those accounts, but you have also stopped the accounts of the people who use them.

Don't ban the username, ban the IP's.

Archived