[Hearthstone] Best to Crafted from my Bucketlist?

Dokutah

Help me, fellow better players  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Who the best to be crafted from my Bucketlist these days?

• Fandral Staghelm
    • Hallazeal the Accended
    • Avianna
    • the Mistcaller
    • Ragnaros the Lightlord
    • Eadric the Pure
    • Y'shraarj, the Rage Unbound
    • N'zoth the Corruptor
    • Slyvanas Windrunner
    • Justicar Trueheart
    • Nexus-Champion Saarad
    • Nat Pagle

ok, not that long into the game. enjoy it very much (casually, not competitively) . patiently gathering dust, since i don't spend real life penny to any games as i could for alot of reason. mainly played Shaman, Druid, and Paladin.

just yesterday i manage to get my dust amount cloaking in 1600, so i said to my self "why not craft a Legendary? it will be a first Legendary you ever get outside of Adventure. and so far i see it those Legendary seem sweet" so i prepare a Bucketlist filled with Legendaries. some are illogical pick for sake of coolness, some accounted with my not-so-professional judging on deck building and interaction in my current deck...so yeah i need a serious help from better player.

so...well, pick the poll above or just post replies the ones that i not listed if you think that better than any ones in my list

senpai, please teach me the in-depth of this rotation predicting thingy

Rotation occurs at the beginning of each year's expansion cycle (So for example Whispers of the Olds Gods.) It'll make cards from 2 years ago unplayable in Standard by pushing them to be Wild only, except for Classic cards. Sylvanas is a Classic card, so she will never rotate out.

Sylvanas

N'Zoth

Justicar

Fandral

Light Rag

Is probably the list in order of how good they are. Justicar's only really good if you have a bunch of other Legendaries though, plus it'll be gone in the next rotation so Fandral's definitely a better pick if you want to make any sort of Druid deck.

Archived