Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Movie: The Ties of Friendship

skyline777123

------------------Part 1----------------

------------------Prologue------------------

Long Ago, a Great and Terrible War tore a Realm Assunder. This Realm was Ruled by a Wise and Benevolent Overseer. As such, this Overseer never was what we call a Ruler; For he considered himself a Guardian, with whomever He Guarded he considered a Friend, and to that he remained True, even when the War killed him. This War was set afire by those that he had held dearest. And those dearest to him he grieved in his heart, even unto death. And he, being grieved, spilt the realm into 13. Then, he split himself into 39 while giving a Parting Blessing to all: That he would rise to Overseer once again...

---------Chapter 1: A New Beginning----------

(Yusai Moren Enters the Stage...Wearing Yugi Mutou's...Clothes? Has Jaden Yuki's...Head!? Alright: Who wrote this?... It was me!?!?...Oh! Right! I forgot! Sorry!...Anyway...Uses...Yusei Fudo's Duel Disk!?!?!?...Well!...How about...This instead: Yusai Moren, who wears a brown, red-lined Trenchcoat, a pair of Shoes of the same style, a pair of blue Jeans ripped on one side, white Wristbands, a Belt, a Tanktop, has a really cool all blonde Hair-do, and comes Complete with a Powerful, 40-Card Deck, Containing all 3 Egyption God Cards, Enters the Stage going to his School. While he goes to School Down an Ally-Way, 2 Duel-Hunters come into the Scene and Block His Way, Front and Back.)

Front Duel-Hunter: Give us the Gods, Kid, 'Cause we know you have 'em.Y

usai: Why?(He has Atem's Voice and Demeanor! He even has no Fear in His Voice! In Fact...)

Back Duel-Hunter: Rgh! Look Kid: Just give 'em to us and no one gets hurt!

Yusai: No.(Zoomed-In On Eyes Closing)

Both Duel-Hunters: That's It!!!

(Both Duel-Hunters Throw Their Left Fists Out to Punch Yusai, of Whom Quickly Opens His Eyes and Quickly Dodges by Ducking at the Last Second, Causing both Fists to Collide Painfully.)

Yusai(With Eyes Closed, His Mouth's Corners Curled Upward, and Body Held in the Martial Arts 'Sweeper Position'): Heh!

(Yusai 'Sweeper Kicks' the Duel-Hunter's Legs, Causing both Heads to Collide this Time, and, in the Process, Causing Both Duel-Hunters to be K.O.'d. Then: Yusai's School Bell Sounds! Yusai's Late on the First Day Again! Yusai runs to School!)

Yusai's Teacher: YUSAI! FIRST DAY LATENESS AGAIN!? DETENTION! GET ANOTHER ONE AND YOU WILL BE EXPELLED! NO EXCUSES!

(Yusai Sits Down Next to his Best and Only Friend: Pharen Allen.)

Pharen(Whispers to Yusai): Hehehehehe! Detention! You got another Detention!(SNORT!)

Yusai(Annoyedly Whispers Back): Shut Up!

Pharen(Whispering Back[still Laughing]): But It's Hilarious!

Yusai: (SIGH)Never Mind!

(Pharen Laughs Harder to himself for a little bit, then Refocuses his Attention on the Teacher. While the Teacher bores them with another First Day Lecture, Yusai Stares Out the Window, Lazily Dozes Off and Eventually Falls Asleep. Yusai's Dream is him being Surrounded by a Brilliant, but Blinding, Light. Then: Yusai Hears a Clashing of Swords. Then: His Father's Voice Calls Out To Him For Help In Terror!)

Mr. Moren: YUSAI! HELP ME!

(Then: Yusai's Teacher Slaps His Yard Stick on Yusai's Desk! Yusai Jerks Awake!)

Teacher: YUSAI MOREN!

Yusai(A Little Dazed): Did you hear my Father's Voice!?

Teacher: NO! ALL I HEARD WAS ME GIVING YOU A DETENTION AND AN EXPULSION! THAT'S RIGHT: DOUBLE DETENTION! THEN: EXPULSION!

Yusai(Anoyed): FINE! SEE YA'LL LATER!

Teacher(Wrathful Now): WHA-(Before the Teacher Finished: Yusai Opened the Window next to him and Jumped Out...Six Stories High!? While in the Air: He Presses a DBZ-Capsule-Corp-Like Button-Capsule and Throws it on the Side of the School Building, of which it Becomes a Duel Runner! He Jumps onto it while Halfway Down the Building, Revs It Up, and Lands it Perfectly on the Ground! He Then Rides Away Towards Home. While Riding Home: Scenes Go Between Yusai Riding and Previous Series Main Characters: Yugi and Atem; Jaden and Aster; Yusei and Antimony; Yuma and Astral; [&] Yuya and A. The Scene then focuses on Yusai's feet parking his Duel Runner. Then the camera moves to slightly in front of him and then moves upward at an angle, focusing on Yusai covering his eyes from the sun to look at the sky. He smiles happily. Them: As Yusai begins packing his bags for a new adventure, his Mother enters the stage taking his Duel Runner. Then Yusai sneaks outside and finds that his Duel Runner is missing! Then...)

Mrs. Moren(Angerly): YUSAI MOREN!

(Yusai is definately in trouble now!)

--------------END OF CHAPTER 1--------------

NVM Sunday! Chapter 2 is Today! :)

---------Chapter 2: A Father's End---------

(We now see Yusai on Yugi's bed in Yugi's replica home that reminds us from so long. He is sleeping. Then: His Father's Soul appears, sitting on Yusai's bed end. Yusai jerks awake when...)

Mr. Moren(Softly): Yusai...

(He sounds like Yuya Father. Yusai then sits up quickly and sees his father. He then realizes he wasn't dreaming earlier, but having a vision.)

Yusai: What was that vision that you gave to me?

Mr. Moren: (SIGH)That was your Past, Present, and Future, Yusai. For long ago, you were a Great Guardian Spirit. So much so, that when...

(Mr. Moren pauses with a scrunched face and closed eyes, as though he was in pain. Then...)

Yusai(Screaming): HORAKHTY!

(Horakhty, the most powerful of the Egyptian Gods, had appeared in front of them.)

Horakhty(Finishing Mr. Moren's Sentence): ...That when a great and terrible war erupted, you ended it through your end. (Turning to Mr. Moren) Do not use that much energy.

Yusai(Both scared and curious now): What's up with him.

Horakhty: (Sigh)Your father's soul is coming to an end.

Yusai(Frustrated now, yells): NO! I WON'T HAVE IT! (Turning to Horakhty in anger)DO SOMETHING! (Tears of frustration come out) JUST DO SOMETHING! PLEASE! (Yusai stops yelling) Please!...Do...Anything! (Turning to his father and whispering) please!...don't go!(Sniffles)

Mr. Moren(In a weak voice): I don't have much time left...But please...Don't cry...I...I must...I must tell you...to follow your heart...and...and it will lead you to your friends of the past......and...you...will...get...me...BACK!.........AUGH! (Fades away, but voice is still heard as though it were cheering Yusai on in a Tournament)DON'T!...GIVE!...UP!.........................................................

(Mr. Moren is no more[for now])

Yusai(Still Crying, But Thundering Now): RRRRAAAAUUUUGGGGHHHH! F - FAAATHERRRRRRRAAAAAAAUUUUUUUGGGGGGGHHHHHHH! (Thunder-Shouting goes to a Whisper) father!...why!? (Back to Plain Shouting) WHY?

(Yusai stops all forms of speaking, but he continues to cry. Then: Horakhty Speaks.)

Horakhty(Saddened by Yusai's Pain): Woe Unto Those Whom Have Caused This Person The Pain He Did Not Deserve! For Unto Them Is His Wrath Directed And Given! Their Portion Of Brief Happiness Is To Be Taken Away Forever!

Yusai(Of Whom stopped crying, and of whom is shocked and confused at what was just said by Horakhty): What do you Mean by that? And what did my Father Mean by what he said before he Disappeared for Good?

Horakhty(Of whom was now Crying and Speaking Assuredly): I meant that a threat is coming and that you will stop it. That is all that I will say about my Judgement for now. As for your father(Yusai winces at these words): He desired that you would not be down, to go find your Past Friends, and to be in haste. All this he desired so that you may find the way that he spoke of to bring him back, as well as many others.

Yusai(Now even more Shocked at the Statement): But how do I do these things?

Horakhty(Whispering and Smiling Assuredly): You know....

(With that: Horakhty turns into a card and floats into Yusai's hand. Yusai smiles sadly. Then...)

Yusai(Whispering): I need Yugi Mutou...

-------------End of Chapter 2--------------

Archived